COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

PBA players, coaches salaries, bonuses, wages

circacirca Member PExer
I don't know if there's a thread for this this already ...
I know it's a lot but how much bench players, stars etc ? including the ball boys, coaching staff, etc.

Comments

• KG21KG21 Twolves 4ever PExer
    Puro under the table kaya di uso sa PBA ang transparency likewise in our government!!!
  • circacirca Member PExer
    Patrimonio's 500k per month in the 90's is a classic kahit ngayon malaki yan lalo na dati..
  • sneakerboisneakerboi Member PExer
    i remember marlou aquino was offered 1M a month to play for his hometown Pangasinan Presidents (MBA)
  • aseroasero Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    circa wrote: »
    Patrimonio's 500k per month in the 90's is a classic kahit ngayon malaki yan lalo na dati..

mas malaki ang sweldo ng team manager kaysa sa star player.
    Alvin maybe getting a million a month
    pagnagchampion, 3 months salary ang bonus
  • aikadeeraikadeer twitter: @aikadeer PExer
    asero wrote: »

Wow. :eek: What an incentive especially for the star players.
    kaya nga before pagnagchampion sila sa 3rd conference, bukod sa 3 month salary, may 13th and 14th month pay pa sila

jackpot talaga pasko nila
  • studstarstudstar Member PExer
    nung 90's ito ha, role players can take 50k a month. then yun nga star players get the old max na 500k. nung 90's din and the early 00's mababa tax rate ng athletes and celebs, 10% lang yata, naging 20% na yan ngayon so lower na ang take.

siguro ngayon kahit bench player easily 100k per month na.

rookie max contracts now are as follows yata:

yr1: 150k
    yr2: 225k
    yr3: 350k

i imagine player like james yap, though receiving the max salaries, will have other bonuses and side benefits, wins, playoff wins, championships, all-pba awards, mvps, number of celebs dated (ay hindi kasali ito). then you have signing bonuses and of courses promises of businesses/distributorships/other revenue streams in the future when the player retires.
    maximum won game bonus for a star player is more or less Php 10,000 only
  • takakitakaki Member PExer
    Had ties with officials of the previous SANTA LUCIA ...... the monthly salary of some of the bench players is around P20,000-P30,000 only.

That's why SANTA LUCIA went the proper route by closing-shop & selling their franchise the soonest possible time ..... rather than field a weak lineup & become a PBA pimp - like what BARAKO & AIR21 has been doing for a long time now.
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink panda is going to eat you PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    alam ko naexpose ito when air21 got tanduay's players
    tapos dun nalaman na may under the table contracts yung iba... correct me if i'm wrong regarding this
  • studstarstudstar Member PExer
    takaki wrote: »
    Had ties with officials of the previous SANTA LUCIA ...... the monthly salary of some of the bench players is around P20,000-P30,000 only.

That's why SANTA LUCIA went the proper route by closing-shop & selling their franchise the soonest possible time ..... rather than field a weak lineup & become a PBA pimp - like what BARAKO & AIR21 has been doing for a long time now.

wow! geez kawawa naman yang mga yan, tsk tsk tsk. ty sa info brad.
  • sassersasser Member PExer

kaya ngayon alam na natin kung bakit ayaw magchampion ng air21:naughty::naughty::naughty:
    takaki wrote: »

nagstart yan nung duremdes/espino/aquino era

silang tatlo 500k each kaya bale 1.5M na kaagad sa kanila pa lang, kaya yung rest of the team maghahati-hati na lang dun sa natitira sa salary cup
    alam ko may minimum player salary which is 60,000 i think
    ang 30,000 is for practice players
    alam ko naexpose ito when air21 got tanduay's players
    tapos dun nalaman na may under the table contracts yung iba... correct me if i'm wrong regarding this

yan yata yung kay hawkins

gusto i-buyout ng air21 yung contract nya pero ang gusto ni hawkins pati yung under the table salary nya isama
    yeah ! ritualo was given a mail and more franchise before.. have friends in air21, the employees got reduced bonuses, profit shares all going to the players. they are happy when the team gets eliminated earlier.. the players get gas allowance, communication allowance, service to and from the house during games if you want.
    cash advances.. si arwind when still with a21 madalas mag "CA" kasi
    2 daw pinakasalan.. and the accounting thinks he might end up not
    saving money when he retires. he spends like there's no tomorrow.
    also si winnie arboleda is one of the highest paid sa a21 and will never be traded ! his wife is one of the top guns in Air21. kaya siguro budget is compromised..
  • takakitakaki Member PExer
    alam ko may minimum player salary which is 60,000 i think ang 30,000 is for practice players

Alam ko din, meron minimum for bench players ..... pero as I recall, some of the ex-SLR players were definitely not practice players and yet were receiving just P20,000+ a month; according to my friend from the old SLR team.

Sorry I cant publish their names though.
    maybe that's because the moment the player signed the contract, they may have requested for a 25% or more advance. That left them with only 30,000

It has been the tradition that 25% of the total salary would be paid outright upon signing of the contract.

incorporate the taxes and the USD 20,000/mo maybe realistic

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file