Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

house repainting (interior)

Good day to all. Just need your professional advice kung paano ba ang pag estimate ng pagpapapinta ng bahay. I dont have any idea kung paano ba ang bayaran or the ins and outs of painting job. I am a DIY person but dont have any idea the things to consider about painting the whole interior of the house. Nagulat lang ako kasi meron nag estimate na contractor. He gave me an estimation of 50,000 for the labor and another 30 to 35 thousand for the paints and other materials and will took them 1 month to finish the project. the size of the house is around 185 sqm.

Comments

• Good day to all. Just need your professional advice kung paano ba ang pag estimate ng pagpapapinta ng bahay. I dont have any idea kung paano ba ang bayaran or the ins and outs of painting job. I am a DIY person but dont have any idea the things to consider about painting the whole interior of the house. Nagulat lang ako kasi meron nag estimate na contractor. He gave me an estimation of 50,000 for the labor and another 30 to 35 thousand for the paints and other materials and will took them 1 month to finish the project. the size of the house is around 185 sqm.

sir,
    i can recommend the person who painted our haus if u still need.
    u can text him if u want to know his rate kase naka-kontrata yung
    haus construction namin kaya wala ko idea... he's gud on his work specially in rendering wengue painting style... maayos kausap at magalang<kaya i refer him kapag may chance>, he also suggests about color combination if u asks him.

name: richard
    mobile: 09392263582

good luck on your painting project... in preparation ba for Christmas time. :)

God bless.
  • Salamat po sa info.. Hindi po for christmas . Just got a house and lot. and doing some renovation my wife didnt like the color combi. We just want a repaint..and some rapairs if there will be...

Again thank a lot... God bless...
  • Magkano ba ang rate ulit ng paint job ngayon?
  • Hi to all, Im Dave from Covina Villas, kung gusto nyo magpahouse renovate in cavite, Highly recommend ko ang A & J contractor, affordable and mapagkakatiwalaan ***, pinagawa ko kc yung tiles, paint, grills in windows and 2 bed room partition including materials and labor. yung tiles lang na material yung sakin. but please remained na magdedepende parin yung total contract price sa material na gusto u ipalagay. and ang bilis nila gumawa, 2 weeks lang tapos na.

Look for Jeff, 09302252922

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/5016046/House+Construction+Renovation+Contractor+Affordable+Quality+Work?referralKeywords=residential+contractor+cavite&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-2,2#adDetailsPM