Magtanong Ka Hinggil sa Pananalapi At Sasagutin Namin

You may post all your financial questions and we will try to attend to it. May it be regarding

1. Commercial Loans ( Secured or Unsecured )

2. Personal Loans ( Secured or Unsecured )

3. Credit Lines

4. Letter of Credit ( international or local ) ex. SBLC - RLC - CLC

5. RIETs ( Real Estate Investment Trust ) and Mutual Funds

6. Escrow

7. Company merger or consolidation

8. remedial loans ( for delinquent clients ) for loan modification or refinancing

9. Guarantee payment or Surety Bonds.

10. Judicial or Extra Judicial settlements.

ETC.......

Note: Advice is ABSOLUTELY for FREE

Hope anyone in this forum would refrain from endorsing any person or any company

this forum is to Help our fellow Filipinos to be aware and be knowledgeable regarding their financial rights and privileges

Comments

• xtrmxtrm Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Where can i get Financial Statement,Balance Sheet, Income Statement of a Company?

I need it in my Research, Topic of the Title is Market Share of Elevators, so i plan to get Otis, Mitsubishi Elevators Financial Statement,Balance Sheet, Income Statement etc.

So i can determine who is the market leader

is it in PSE Library in Pasig? How much will it cost me to get that kind of Documents?
  • metropolitanmetropolitan the truth hurts, does it? PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Is this for a school project?

PSE's data is only for corporations listed in the PSE.

mahal ang presyo ng mga in-depth market research reports.

you can search on google more than 90% of the data you need.
  • bluesharkblueshark Finding Nemo PExer
    go to your library and look for the 'Top 7,000 Corporation' and the 'Next 5,000 Corporations'

Kapag wala, go to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Office located along EDSA near POEA, all the docs that you need are there (for a fee of course). The SEC also offers online access of these docs thru prepaid PINS that they sell. Check their website for more info.
  • xtrmxtrm Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Thanks Blue

14k pala yang Top 7,000 Corporation Book

i guess punta na lang ako sa PSE Library this week, 3 Companies lang naman kelangan ko and the Annual Report

Tried Google, Wala talaga masyado info about Elevators in the Phil.

any other suggestions?
  • feisty_viragofeisty_virago full-time freak PExer
    xtrm wrote: »
    Where can i get Financial Statement,Balance Sheet, Income Statement of a Company?

I need it in my Research, Topic of the Title is Market Share of Elevators, so i plan to get Otis, Mitsubishi Elevators Financial Statement,Balance Sheet, Income Statement etc.

So i can determine who is the market leader

is it in PSE Library in Pasig? How much will it cost me to get that kind of Documents?

But Otis and Mitsubishi are foreign companies. Unless they are listed firms in their country of origins (US and Japan, respectively), you won't be able to get their FS if they are private companies. The PSE and SEC only offers , from what I know, info on listed Philippne companies.

If they are listed firms, good for you. Go to their website and just download their FS usually in PDF format. If your research's limitation is on the Philippine's setting only, you can just assess how much goes to the Asian market and there,come up with a conservative estimate on what comes from the Philippines.

But what the he**. To make your life easier, here's what you do.

1) Get a friend who has an access to either the ff:

a) Bloomberg Terminal (assuming they are listed)
    b) Euro-monitor (most private universities usually give access to their students)

and bribe him/ her to get the FS for you.

2) Treat him/ her out for coffee afterwards.:)
  • bluesharkblueshark Finding Nemo PExer
    But Otis and Mitsubishi are foreign companies. Unless they are listed firms in their country of origins (US and Japan, respectively), you won't be able to get their FS if they are private companies.The PSE and SEC only offers , from what I know, info on listed Philippne companies.

I've been a researcher for a very long time. PSE keeps info for ALL listed firms while SEC supposedly keeps records for all SEC registered firms whether listed or not.

If they are listed firms, good for you. Go to their website and just download their FS usually in PDF format. If your research's limitation is on the Philippine's setting only, you can just assess how much goes to the Asian market and there,come up with a conservative estimate on what comes from the Philippines.

But what the he**. To make your life easier, here's what you do.

1) Get a friend who has an access to either the ff:

a) Bloomberg Terminal (assuming they are listed)
    b) Euro-monitor (most private universities usually give access to their students)

and bribe him/ her to get the FS for you.

Ok ding option 'to :)

2) Treat him/ her out for coffee afterwards.:)

• JspiceJspice Kenzo forever! PExer
    Hey Guys, I have a question.

Magkano yung pag transfer ng Titulo ng property from one person to another ( including taxes etc etc )?

The property is 700 sqm.
  • pinoy_dude24pinoy_dude24 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Depende sa market value ng lupa, mas mataas ang market value mas mataas ang tax na babayaran. Pag donation sya mas mura ang pagpapalipat ng titulo...
  • pongsterpongster Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    It depends on selling/transfer price, fair market value, zonal value and assessed value of property.

If you're not in realty business (which I assume to be the case), to be conservative, estimate it at 10% of the selling price (if higher than the other values mentioned) as you have to pay for capital gains tax (6%), documentary stamp tax (1.5%), local transfer tax (up to 0.5%), registration fees (0.25%) and other "miscellaneous" expenses.
  • sooperbuttssooperbutts orchard by night... PExer
    does it follow ba na mataas ang transfer tax if prime yung location?

say quezon city yung property?
  • mj_kaiz06mj_kaiz06 Member PExer
    If you have 60k utang in credit card, would you just pay it paunti unti or magloan nalng? so that medyo mas maliit ang interest? thanks pexers
  • HonestguyHonestguy Member PExer
    you may restructure the loan by modifying it to have less interest and less monthly payments. Ang hirap kasi pagnasira ka sa credit card babasak credit rating mo. You will have a record sa CMAP and it would be very hard to have a loan in the future. Pero pag wala ka talga pang bayad just remember wlang nakulong sa utang basta wag lang manloko. Here are the options:

1. Restructure the loan - ask for a moratorium if posible and ask to abolish the penalties.

2. Check other credit card companies who will assume the loan and give lower interest. ( believe me, meron nito )

3. If you have salary loans in your company, might as well make a loan to pay your credit card loan. ( Usually unions have no penalties in default payments )
  • jerseyvixenjerseyvixen Reinventing Eve PExer
    Honestguy wrote: »
    you may restructure the loan by modifying it to have less interest and less monthly payments. Ang hirap kasi pagnasira ka sa credit card babasak credit rating mo. You will have a record sa CMAP and it would be very hard to have a loan in the future. Pero pag wala ka talga pang bayad just remember wlang nakulong sa utang basta wag lang manloko. Here are the options:

1. Restructure the loan - ask for a moratorium if posible and ask to abolish the penalties.

2. Check other credit card companies who will assume the loan and give lower interest. ( believe me, meron nito )

3. If you have salary loans in your company, might as well make a loan to pay your credit card loan. ( Usually unions have no penalties in default payments )

on the bolded - the banking/finance term is balance transfer or balcon [consumer balance] - check out the offers - some institutions may offer you 0% for up to 12 months and then x.x% after that

just a tip - if you use your credit card to transfer a balance from another card - DO NOT use it for purchase because you're going to end up with two balances with different interest rates and guess where your payments go? of course since banking is a for-profit business the balance with the lower interest rate gets paid off first with only the minimum payment going to the balance with a higher interest rate

hope that helps
  • lovezoelovezoe A nobody PExer
    @Honestguy
    Can you please explain further on #5 and #9?
    Thanks!
    REITs To real estate investors...

Check out REITs (Real Estate Investment Trust ) bago palang ito sa Pinas pero matagal na at other countries.

What are REITs - These are companies that pulls people to invest to own a part of large real estate establishment.

very nice investments because as a rule of thumb real estate increases every year so as well as the stocks for these

- benefits

1. Large Tax Benefits
    2. away from litigations like usual real estate owners have
    3. More liquid than ordinary stocks

to simplify

big commercial real estate ---- managed by REITs by Ayala land --- investors ( ordinary entities ex. ordinary employees who bought the reits)

2. guarantee payment or surety bonds are usually issued by insurance companies. It is a guarantee incase of failure or default of a party.

example: A bought the car of B worth 1million. but A would pay only 10% and the 90% would be paid for 1 year. Inorder for B to be secured A will apply a guarantee payment bond infavor of B so if A defaults, the insurance company will pay the balance of the car to B.
  • pushpoppushpop Half crazy. Half mad. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    how do you choose stock investment? i mean, how do you know that a certain company is worth investing in (buying their stocks)?

for long-term investments, which would be a wiser choice - bonds or stocks?
    In investment diversity is very important. Many financial advisers would advice to put some investment in stocks and some in bonds and some is equity and some in business.

This is because diversity would allow to lessen risk and improve increase in profit.

now the question is which is better to invest in stocks or bonds?

both have pros and cons....

stocks - this usually would give better profits but is risky. In stocks, "when it rains it pours" but when you loose you loose badly as well. When you have stocks you are a PART OWNER of that particular company. So in case of bankruptcy you are the last to be compensated.

Bonds - Usually Less risk but lesser profits compared to stocks. When you have bought bonds then you are a CREDITOR to that company. Thus in time of liquidation you are the first to be compensated because creditors are prioritized over the owners in times of liquidation.

So other would suggest if you are a conservative type then you may have:

50% invest in bonds

20% invest in stocks

20% invest in equities

10% invest in business

you may modify depending on your goals and character
    ^how about the fund manager? what criteria should i use in choosing one?

and are the service charges all the same for fund managers? or do some agencies charge more than others?

nakakalito kasi yung mga service description sa mga website, info overload :(
    Honestguy wrote: »
    In investment diversity is very important. Many financial advisers would advice to put some investment in stocks and some in bonds and some is equity and some in business.

This is because diversity would allow to lessen risk and improve increase in profit.

now the question is which is better to invest in stocks or bonds?

both have pros and cons....

stocks - this usually would give better profits but is risky. In stocks, "when it rains it pours" but when you loose you loose badly as well. When you have stocks you are a PART OWNER of that particular company. So in case of bankruptcy you are the last to be compensated.

Bonds - Usually Less risk but lesser profits compared to stocks. When you have bought bonds then you are a CREDITOR to that company. Thus in time of liquidation you are the first to be compensated because creditors are prioritized over the owners in times of liquidation.

So other would suggest if you are a conservative type then you may have:

50% invest in bonds

20% invest in stocks

20% invest in equities

10% invest in business

you may modify depending on your goals and character

thanks for this! sobrang simple explanation for a layperson like me *okay*
  • bagarrebagarre hold on... PExer
    this is a helpful thread.

what is the annualized % yield of REITs in the Philippines since inception? is it comparable to stocks/equities? how can we avail of it?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file