Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Highlands Pointe, Taytay, opinions please?

Hi, is Highlands Pointe taytay a good place to live? Im thinking of moving there. Any advantages/disadvantages you can think of?

Comments

• mataas siya over looking metro manila, few years back konti pa lang nakatira dun, i dont know now. i think its a good place but a bit far sa metro..
  • weather factor , pupuwedeng bakasyunan

You can grow cattleyas and phalaenopsis orchid. But medyo may problem sa tubig iyan lugar na iyan then try to see for the fault line and even volcano activities
  • tmmortel wrote: »
    mataas siya over looking metro manila, few years back konti pa lang nakatira dun, i dont know now. i think its a good place but a bit far sa metro..

Thanks, I live close to that place now anyway (rosario, pasig) and proximity to san beda is a major factor because my son will go there:)
  • poknat09 wrote: »
    weather factor , pupuwedeng bakasyunan

You can grow cattleyas and phalaenopsis orchid. But medyo may problem sa tubig iyan lugar na iyan then try to see for the fault line and even volcano activities

Yikes, fault line? volcano? :O I dont think there will be a water problem, since its one of filinvest developments, anyway thanks for the info, should look into it.

Any opinions from current residents?