Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - TV

ABS-CBN proudly presents Mara Clara the Remake

kc_maraclara.jpg
Mara Clara is a Filipino primetime television drama that was aired by ABS-CBN. The show premiered June 22, 1992 to February 14, 1997. It was re-aired in Studio 23 and Kapamilya Channel, which are both an ABS-CBN subsidiaries. It was considered as The Longest Teleserye in Philippine Television. It was the first Philippine drama series to have its own movie on big screen via Star Cinema in 1996 with the same title..

It was originally aired at 2:30 p.m. slot after Annaluna until 1995. In 1995, it went to a 2:00 p.m. timeslot after Cristy Per Minute. But in 1996, due to the Marimar (aired over RPN), it moved to a primetime slot right after TV Patrol.

No. of episodes 1, 209

Original run June 22, 1992 – February 14, 1997

Comments

• edrianiswhaackedrianiswhaack PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Is it really confirmed that there'll be a remake?
  • Confirmed na, in-announce na kanina during their Trade Launch.
  • EcomodaEcomoda PEx Rookie ⭐
    ELIZA PINEDA for Mara!

ELIZA-PINEDA.jpg
  • kathryn-bernardo.jpg

Kathryn Bernardo for Clara!!
    John Manalo for Christian (Wowie De Guzman's role)

john-manalo-as-tag.jpg
  • hee_witchyoohee_witchyoo Moderator PEx Moderator
    talaga e remake nila to? :confused:
    ^Bakit? Ayaw mo? :lol:
  • confirmed ba yang mga cast na yan or suggestion mo lang? thanks for the reply..
  • hee_witchyoohee_witchyoo Moderator PEx Moderator
    ok lang e remake nila to., basta huwag lang umabot ng 6 years ah :bop: baka mamatay nalang ako, hindi pa matapos tapos to., :lol:
  • yojan17yojan17 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Nakuha ko sa Trade Launch kahapon. :D

press07.jpg?et=Jm8taqIsgiNlhRXjXIh9sw&nmid=360947830
  • Kristel Fulgar For Clara
  • ^ I agree with you :)

Eliza Pineda for Mara
    Kristel Fulgar for Clara

Effective sila as sibling rivalries nung time ng Maria Flordeluna *okay*
    kaya for sure carry nila yan for the Mara Clara remake ...
  • PrincessAndiPrincessAndi queen of music PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    press07.jpg?et=Jm8taqIsgiNlhRXjXIh9sw&nmid=360947830

ABS-CBN revives hit soap 'Mara Clara'

MANILA, Philippines – No one would have thought that after 18 years, one of the teleseryes which really had a mark on viewers’ lives will have a television comeback.

At the Bi-Da iDOL ABS-CBN Trade Launch on Wednesday, the network bared the return of “Mara Clara”. This is the show which paved the way for the success of today’s Queen of Teleserye, Judy Ann Santos.

However, ABS-CBN left its viewers anticipating on who will star in the remake of the unforgettable soap.
  • Kathryn Bernardo: Mara
    Kathrina Legaspi: Clara

Sure na!
  • Mara Clara is a classic serye...this is the only serye the filled my afternoon when i was still little...Judy and Gladys shows their best in this serye and some of the artist that was still here started in this serye...truly in showbiz industry this classic is a True Legend of classic heavy drama serye that hook us all Filipino viewers and maybe vene the world... but I don't think that we need another doze of this kind of serye. heave
  • Mara Clara is a classic serye...this is the only serye the filled my afternoon when i was still little...Judy Anne and Gladys shows their best in this Teleserye and even some of the artist that was still here started in this Teleserye...truly in showbiz industry this classic original Filipino made Teleserye is a True Legend of classic heavy drama serye that hook us all Filipino viewers and maybe even the world... but I don't think that we need another doze of this kind of serye yet again...but if ABS think its due time then so be it and they have my support..I will always be a loyal KAPAILYA
  • dc222dc222 Nikki Co ♥ Demian ♥ AZ ♥ WM PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Lame that ABS would want to remake one of their most classic teleseryes, but if they do, please no starlets and instead go for their already proven talents... namely...

ELIZA PINEDA and KATHRYN BERNARDO

if not...
    ^ I agree with you :)

Eliza Pineda for Mara
    Kristel Fulgar for Clara

Effective sila as sibling rivalries nung time ng Maria Flordeluna *okay*
    kaya for sure carry nila yan for the Mara Clara remake ...

Definitely ELIZA PINEDA and KRISTEL FULGAR. They helped make MFDL a record breaking teleserye, for sure kayang-kaya nila ito.

And dapat pang-primetime and mas major-major than the original. Dapat mas-higitan pa nila ang original.
    Eliza Pineda, pantapat kay Barbie forteza! :lol:

Barbie_Forteza_Vs_Eliza_Pineda_Who_is_Your_Idol__26052010163334.jpg

plus John Manalo pantapat kay Joshua Dionisio
    20091105131119681_SM%20Oct%2009%20John%20Manalo.jpg

Maganda target audience nito kasi both teens and adults will watch it*okay* knowing Mara Clara. Magaling din sa Drama ang mga batang ito:mecry:
  • jayel85jayel85 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hopesville wrote: »
    Kathryn Bernardo: Mara
    Kathrina Legaspi: Clara

Sure na!

Pwede to *okay*

Bigyan na *** ng new show si Eliza and Kristel
  • ELIZA PINEDA sana! Para naman may pantapat na kay Barbie Forteza! :lol:

Si Kathryn Bernardo, may contract na ata sa GMA. :hmm: