Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

MTV's Spy Groove?

Sure.. it's not as addicting as Beavis & Butthead but I like the show. The agents are pretty cute for cartoons. :beam:

Comments

• i love this show! it's really funny (kung mababaw ang sense of humor mo, hehe).

*paw*
  • i like this show din! :D
  • funny show! the cartoons are attractive! hot chicks! funny the way they really stress out that the leads are spies and every single gadget they have!
  • Hey I like it too! Ang kukulit ni Agent 1 and Agent 2... Ang we-weird pa ng mga plots nung mga kontrabida. Sobrang labo :bungi: Did you see the one where Agent 2 got on the 10 Most Eligible Bachelors list?
  • Originally posted by candy apple red
    Hey I like it too! Ang kukulit ni Agent 1 and Agent 2... Ang we-weird pa ng mga plots nung mga kontrabida. Sobrang labo :bungi: Did you see the one where Agent 2 got on the 10 Most Eligible Bachelors list?

my name is tasha
    my name is kasha
    my name is masha
    my name is nasha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • funny si Prince William at si George Clooney!
  • Originally posted by soul12

my name is tasha
    my name is kasha
    my name is masha
    my name is nasha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

and don't forget ohmygosha :lol:
  • favorite ko yung when agent#1 was cloned and agent#2 couldn't tell the clone and the real agent#1 apart. they were hanging from a cliff and he could only save one... para malaman niya who's the real agent#1, he asked, "do you think i'm handsome?" the clone said, "yes! you're handsome! you're the most good-looking guy on the planet! now help me!" or something like that. the real agent#1 said, "hell no! i'm ten times more handsome than you are!" agent#2 said "aha!" and helped up the real agent#1. :lol:

*paw*