COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

linde gas asia pte. ltd. rohq - Can anyone share some thoughts on this company?

anyone who knows the recruitment process of this company? can you share any thoughts please??? thanks!!!

Comments

• Visit Linde.com website
  • Sun_SetSun_Set Member ✭✭
    up, up, up, up
  • Showtime11410Showtime11410   PExer
    update abt linde?..
  • schizo_meschizo_me Member ✭✭✭✭
    i applied here via jobstreet. :D
  • The_PsylockeThe_Psylocke Stalker Extraordinaire PExer
    Nakita ko to sa PBCom Tower, di ko lang matandaan kung anong floor sya (may bumaba lang sa floor na yun and nakita ko sa Elevator Directory na Linde Gas nga yun)...

Balita ko malaki raw ang offer dito...pero medyo toxic pa raw kasi start-up palang sila.
  • Sun_SetSun_Set Member ✭✭
    Smaller than other shared services companies... Meaning, limited din yung room for growth, if you intend to stay.
  • TheEndofDaysTheEndofDays Member ✭✭✭
    The gov't is now in task to remove all ROHQ status on companies in the country. The 15% tax will be back to normal 32%
  • Revilo XRevilo X Member PExer
    Up ko ***...

Ok ba mag work dito?
  • Showtime11410Showtime11410   PExer
    pera14.jpg
  • Jay0627Jay0627 Member
    may mga engineers ba n taga PEx na ngwwork dito?
  • Linde is a german company so nde sya masyado kilala here sa PH. Most of the people working in Linde ROHQ came from different shared service din.. But majority came from Shell kase nga Solaris and PBcom magkalapit lang. Yes tama maliit pa lang compared to other shared service. Toxic ang work but the environment is good.. people you work with.. :)
  • Linde is a german company so nde sya masyado kilala here sa PH. Most of the people working in Linde ROHQ came from different shared service din.. But majority came from Shell kase nga Solaris and PBcom magkalapit lang. Yes tama maliit pa lang compared to other shared service. Toxic ang work but the environment is good.. people you work with.. :)

Hi, ask ko lang kung may Idea kayo sa compensation package at kung gaano ka toxic *** work nila :)
  • Hi, ask ko lang kung may Idea kayo sa compensation package at kung gaano ka toxic *** work nila :)

Compensation is confidential eh.. sorry I cant tell.. Talking about toxic environment.. kahit naman saan ka shared service na company toxic din naman ang environment.. goodluck if the client nde masyadong demanding and the work demand nde sya pare pareho even for other shared service.. I know some of my friends from mostly all shared service (nag iikutan lang naman ang mga peeps sa BPO and shared service) and really toxic naman ang work.. it depends on the person how you handle the toxic environment.. :)
  • Jay0627 wrote: »
    may mga engineers ba n taga PEx na ngwwork dito?

Not in ROHQ but there are engineers in Local Linde Philippines..
  • bolshoi_13bolshoi_13 Member PExer
    Compensation is confidential eh.. sorry I cant tell.. Talking about toxic environment.. kahit naman saan ka shared service na company toxic din naman ang environment.. goodluck if the client nde masyadong demanding and the work demand nde sya pare pareho even for other shared service.. I know some of my friends from mostly all shared service (nag iikutan lang naman ang mga peeps sa BPO and shared service) and really toxic naman ang work.. it depends on the person how you handle the toxic environment.. :)

hi ask q lang the process kc i was invited for an interview on thursday...any info about the basic salary here kahit d exact amount...thanks is it like a BPO setup?
  • francis_johnfrancis_john Member PExer
    hi ask q lang the process kc i was invited for an interview on thursday...any info about the basic salary here kahit d exact amount...thanks is it like a BPO setup?

ako din ininvite to submit my CV, balitaan mo kami ha?:P
  • e_diddye_diddy Member PExer
    ako din ininvite to submit my CV, balitaan mo kami ha?:P

anong position? customerservice? procurement?
  • franchesca001franchesca001 Member PExer
    They have opening mostly with Customer Service or Accounts receivable.. Goodluck.. :)
  • franchesca001franchesca001 Member PExer
    Hi, no it is not BPO it is a shared service.. BPO is outsourcing.. Linde ROHQ is not.. Goodluck to your interview.. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file