just confused???

well, doc, do you know what muscle or muscle groups involved in a CHARLIE HORSE SYNDROME? i am just confused if it is the Quadricep group, Adductors of the hips or a Hamstring group. thank you very much!!!!!


  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    A Charley/Charlie Horse is just muscle cramps due to uncontrolled muscle contraction. It often occurs in the calf or foot muscle group, but they can also develop in other areas of the body. So the answer's all of the above.
  • kerks23kerks23 Member PExer
    thanks doc! but one author Pansky (One of medical books) wrote that Hamstring is the part... is there any more source? orthopedic books?
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    You can check any orthopedic book.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file