FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

signs

do you believe in signs? I always ask for signs, at first, it is just for fun. When I ask for a sign if my best friend loves me. I said that if that I saw her name in my face book account in common friend five consecutive times and it happens. Then I played solitaire, I said that if I won this, she loves me. And I won. And the last sign is that when she holds my hand when we are together which we don't normally do, then she really loves me, it also happens. What do you think?

Comments

• rokrokrokrok cLever tr!ck PExer
    I don't. But one of my friend does. Lalaki yon. Sa kanya nagkakatotoo e. Sa'kin hindi. :lol:
  • yas123yas123 Member PExer
    vaoi wrote: »
    do you believe in signs? I always ask for signs, at first, it is just for fun. When I ask for a sign if my best friend loves me. I said that if that I saw her name in my face book account in common friend five consecutive times and it happens. Then I played solitaire, I said that if I won this, she loves me. And I won. And the last sign is that when she holds my hand when we are together which we don't normally do, then she really loves me, it also happens. What do you think?

tsamba lang yun.. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

You better ask your best friend. *okay*
  • heatwormheatworm No Future Only Present PExer
    ako dati pero ngayon parang hindi na ako naniniwala :)
  • RedhotOneRedhotOne Member PExer
    Sign me up as a non-believer in love signs. :D
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier Your Personal Jesus PExer
    Signs ====> :naughty:
  • jerseyvixenjerseyvixen Reinventing Eve PExer
    a good chick flick plot and nothing but
  • AsmodaiAsmodai heathen PExer
    self-fulfilling prophecy lang yan
  • LOLcatLOLcat Kyoot Kitteh PExer
    I don't believe in love signs, but I believe in cheesiness and coincidence.
  • metonmeton chunkycornedbeef PExer
    i believe in signs..

nothing to lose anyway.
  • nash_bedistanash_bedista Member ✭✭✭✭
    nang dahil sa sign, nagkaroon ng boyfriend yung gustong kong babae ..

s.hit!
  • i don't believe in signs. for me, it gives people false hope.;)
  • jandeauxjandeaux reading her mind :) PExer
    'Serendipity' ba yan? I don't buy that idea!
  • violetbabevioletbabe pUnchDrUnkLoVe PExer
    Law of Attraction lang yang nangyayari sa iyo at hindi signs yan :p
  • infinite_trialinfinite_trial ♥ Drayer PExer
    hindi, pero like what vb said...i believe in law of attraction. positive vibes attract positive results. hehe kaya i try to shut off those other negative voices in my head. it kills the momentum
  • ako din naniniwala sa signs. kapag pumayag makipag-inuman on a first date, ready to fight siya.kapag after ng inuman di na makalakad ng tuwid, its showtime na hehe
  • ~gIrLnXtDoOr~~gIrLnXtDoOr~ Washing Ironing F***ing Etc PExer
    medyo naniniwala ako sa signs.. or maybe law of attraction nga yun..?
    share ko lang one of the unforgettable "major" signs na hiningi ko noon

was on night shift then, me & friends decided to go straight to tagaytay in the morning after-work (saturday).. hindi ko sinabi sa then-bf ko because i know di papayag :naughty:
    we were supposed to have a date that afternoon, and i thought me & my friends will just have breakfast, then uwi na rin agad..so i'll be home before he arrives..

but we had drinks (aga no..), :bop: my bf went to our house early eh pauwi pa lang kami..tawag na ng tawag, hindi ko sinasagot yung calls nya..
    anyway, when i got home (early evening na), he was already very furious.. he had no idea where i went, why i wasn't returning his calls, and then nalaman pa nyang galing akong tagaytay at nakipag-inuman pa..hihihi lahat ng ayaw nya nagawa ko that time :rolleyes:

galit sya talaga kesyo pano daw kung baligtad yung situation, sobra daw pag-alala nya etc....and aminado naman akong mali yung ginawa ko..
    walk-out sya....ayaw na daw nya muna ako kausapin, bigyan ko daw syang time mag-isip, at hindi tuloy yung date..wag ko daw sya itext or tawagan....

aba siempre iyak ako..huhuhu..(pero di ko pinakita yun haha.).di ko sya tinext or pinigilan
    humingi ako ng sign...

kung hindi sya babalik, hindi talaga kami

pero kung kami talaga, babalik sya at kakausapin ako
    i didn't stop there.. gusto ko, meron syang dalang bouquet of PINK roses :lol:

boy was i really surprised, that same night medyo late na nga lang, bumalik sya samen, nag-sorry pa sya sa reaction nya..hehe nagsorry din ako siempre..
    and guess what? may bouquet of flowers syang dala.. at pagsilip ko.. roses!! shade of dark pink!!! :love::love:
    ayun.. anyway, he's my husband now...
    that's just one of the many other signs.... :love:
    sencia na ang haba..sarap mag-reminisce :D :bashful:
  • infinite_trialinfinite_trial ♥ Drayer PExer
    it's actually called confirmation bias
  • iceprincess1iceprincess1 kiss & don't tell PExer
    at times, pero when it comes to love..i don't believe sa signs

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file