Home PEx Hobbies Music Fans
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Cheryl Tweedy (formerly Cole) = Pretty Hot!!

anyone here a fan too?

Love her. Prettiest Girl ever..and talented! *okay*

Comments

• QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'd say - she deserves a much better man than that jackarse footballer of a husband.
  • Pretty Hot? She's smoking hot. :love: Her songs are remarkable too. Fight For This Love never gets old for me. :love:
  • Tweedy na ulit? Aww Cole was a better stage name. Too bad Ashley was such an *****$.

Her album was pretty decent, and my favorite song from her probably is Parachute then 3 Words.

Should we make a thread for Girls Aloud too? :naughty:
  • ^ oo nga tweedy na ulit? :confused:

anyhow, X factor will kick off this satuday, makikita ko ulit sya :love:

Two consecutive year na syang winning mentor sa X factor.

i like her song Parachute and the live duet with Snow PAtrol, they sang Set The Fire on The Third Bar.
  • I love, love her Eastern British accent! :D and yep, she's smoking hawt too!
  • ElectricPlatypusElectricPlatypus PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    She still can't sing for me. Though my most fave from GA is worse. Sarah. HAHAHA.
    tj-x wrote: »
    Tweedy na ulit? Aww Cole was a better stage name. Too bad Ashley was such an *****$.

Her album was pretty decent, and my favorite song from her probably is Parachute then 3 Words.

Should we make a thread for Girls Aloud too? :naughty:

Do people listen to Girls Aloud in this here neck of the woods?

I thought we're just content with the K-Pop & J-Bieb [email protected] fed to us by these abominable local radio stations (no need to say their names - not to mention these "acoustic" artists responsible for making baboy of Lady Gaga's Poker Face and Jason Mraz's I'm Yours - sarap sampalin ang gitara nila sa sariling mukha!!!!)
    Honestly, a bad idea. The thread will just eventually become a discussion of their old songs and spam of their photos. No music news of the group lately.

Last I heard, Nicola will be trying to make a solo album. And Nadine releasing her long awaited album of the decade someday.

And Sarah is still drunk.
  • Parachute is my fave song of hers..damn the video is too hawwt. IMO, her best video to date. And rumour has it, she's now "kinda" dating dancer/chereo derek hough, hope not hehe. I don't know, I think she still deserves a better man. With a face like hers, whoa.
    Parachute is my fave song of hers..damn the video is too hawwt. IMO, her best video to date. And rumour has it, she's now "kinda" dating dancer/chereo derek hough, hope not hehe. I don't know, I think she still deserves a better man. With a face like hers, whoa.

Derek Hough from DWTS? I dunno, baka BFF, knowing that many choreographers tend to be openly gay or closet cases
  • ^ yes from DWTS. I hope. Hinde totoo na sila.
  • whatt??cheryl's dating derek?no offence but she deserves better,she's STUNNING.
  • Bump for all britpop threads hehe
    And Cheryl will be releasing a book.

2ueqy6f1.jpg

Your WTF moment of the day!
    Also, it's been announced she will be keeping Cole as her last name. So no, not formerly Cole. :)
  • IMO, Cole as her last name suits her..
    what I meant by Tweedy.....back to singledom hehe
  • 2ueqy6f1.jpg

Stunning book haha *okay*
  • What I dislike about her album though is there is too much Will.I.Am!
    How dare you. Will.I.Am and Cheryl are secret lovers! Why can't people just be happy in the face of true love? :bashful:
  • I would die to hear an electro album from Nicola. She has the best voice for it!