Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

DLS-CSB should be in the top 20 Colleges and Universities

....Obviously CSB is now a top performing school in the country. The hiring rate is too high..we should be in the top 20 colleges and universities in the philippines

Comments

• *okay*

====
  • CSB should also make its entrance exams harder so that the college can get high quality students.
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    We'll get there soon! All we have to do is wait and watch how the curriculum develops and grows like what we can offer now, Architecture after years of developing that Industrial Design course! It was inevitable! So was HRIM back in the day! I wouldn't be surprised if our Music Production course will develop and go back to that mother course that is Music! *okay*
  • It's actually the most world class school now. Very up to date school. So I choose Benilde. Will be the best soon haha
  • CSB should also make its entrance exams harder so that the college can get high quality students.

I also believe that the exams are quite easy. I don't see it as a bad thing though. There are a lot of students from CSB that started off as slackers but later on proved their worth.

What defines a high quality student anyways? Someone intelligent? Someone smart? Someone creative?
    Easy entrance exam + heavy curriculum --- That's what CSB is all about. They give students a chance of getting good at something by training them and bringing them up to be successful people. Even the laziest of students turn out to be successful people by the time they graduate.

DLS-CSB can make a high-quality student out of anyone, you just have to be passionate about what you do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] PEx Rookie ⭐
    CSB is now top 11...
    go search for yourself...
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Link please? Popularity and Credibility are two different things if you are to gauge if our school deserves to be on that list. ;)
  • basagulero wrote: »
    CSB should also make its entrance exams harder so that the college can get high quality students.

Benilde's entrance exam now is way harder than the 2009 and below versions... nonetheless, a high entrance exam score doesn't always equates to a brilliant student.

I believe "na walang bobong studyante... meron lang tamad". Every student / child counts. So the challenge really is how to motivate and encourage students to be the best that they can be. :) and aligning the curriculum to be closer to industry - so that these students will be highly employable.

CSB is not only building the skills and knowledge of students but also imparting proper values. The Philippines already have a lot of "brilliant" people... unfortunately, they used their "brilliance" for personal gain.