Home PEx Sports Football
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Azkals - Philippines National Football team

awesome team! woohoo!

Comments

• Too bad rrelease ng Fulham si Etheridge.
  • no way. saan sya lilipat? why? why?
  • is any filipino Basketball player higher as Neil?
  • paul weiler... nope. no one comes close.

do you know this paul? is this true? can you confirm?
  • Wala na din yung coach?
  • PFSA wrote: »
    is any filipino Basketball player higher as Neil?

ano daw? :confused:
  • He asked if there are any filipino b-ballers who are as tall as Neil Etheridge. He is talking bs most of the time. Just ignore his bad english. But no filipino b-ballers are taller than 6 foot? Thats hard to believe.

Anyway, Jason De Jong is still with the team. The coach got a better job in India and left the Philippines. Not a big surprise.
  • Clockworks, definetly I´m not PFF consultant Paul Weiler,so not tell a lie of me , otherwise I`ve to contact the Admin of Pinoyexchange! We are 3 persons here in this board: My name is Josue! PFSA is also used by Lena and Achim.. so we are a group and we know that PFF want to destruct good minded football people here.
    Clockworks, definetly I´m not PFF consultant Paul Weiler,so not tell a lie of me , otherwise I`ve to contact the Admin of Pinoyexchange! We are 3 persons here in this board: My name is Josue! PFSA is also used by Lena and Achim.. so we are a group and we know that PFF want to destruct good minded football people here.

whoah ok then. if yer not paul weiler then yer not paul weiler. sorry man mistaken identity. keep posting though... we appreciate your contributions :)
  • Who is lena? The winner of the eurovision song contest? LOL

PFSA is all about Paul Weiler. Why didnt you deny this before? All of a sudden you say youre not him. Very strange. Anyway, i got more info if you want more about this fraud.
    Clockworks, definetly I´m not PFF consultant Paul Weiler,so not tell a lie of me , otherwise I`ve to contact the Admin of Pinoyexchange! We are 3 persons here in this board: My name is Josue! PFSA is also used by Lena and Achim.. so we are a group and we know that PFF want to destruct good minded football people here.

Josue ( as you say you are)
    you cannot use a common account for three different individuals
    that is like making a fool out of us here
    thanks for admitting it though
    btw Josue,
    are you a Filipino?
    Let me just say this,
    as long as there is no genuine love for soccer/football amongst the high ranking officers there at PFSA, the downward spiral of the game in our country shall continue
  • @ausmal:
    why we can not use it? Miss Peque ( she is Filipina ) registered it for us. She speaks Tagalok and Visayas language. Our names w/ pics u
    can see on HSA webpage: http://www.weltsporthilfe.de/9.html

You are very sure that Ernie ( weilered ) or whomever are only single persons, who are answering or give comments?
    a single person has mostly not much time, bec. of family .. so only short answers.
    Professionals have more time to give steady long answers, coz they are posbl paid by PFF.

We are transparent.. so you know with whom you have to do.
    I´m Peruanian and mostly I will answer here in this board..
    but if I ´ve holidays .. for sure someone other will defend attacks from other side ( defenders of PFF President Martinez)..

we think others are not "only" single persons in this board , who have the task to protect PFF in his bad behaviours.

so why we should hide our group?
    Good or bad intensions that´s the question here!
    and the reason why football has a problem in Philippines!

Backgrounds shld be given to the public ( like the PFF MAFIA article of SUNSTAR reporter Villaflor in Cebu ) .. even people/group like Ernie /PFF not like.
    Again: This account is mostly used by me Josue... but if u need sometimes Tagalok or Visayas answers you can get.
  • crocopiecrocopie PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Can you introduce me to Gründerin Magdalena Osterfeld?
    @ausmal:
    why we can not use it? Miss Peque ( she is Filipina ) registered it for us. She speaks Tagalok and Visayas language. Our names w/ pics u
    can see on HSA webpage: http://www.weltsporthilfe.de/9.html

You are very sure that Ernie ( weilered ) or whomever are only single persons, who are answering or give comments?
    a single person has mostly not much time, bec. of family .. so only short answers.
    Professionals have more time to give steady long answers, coz they are posbl paid by PFF.

We are transparent.. so you know with whom you have to do.
    I´m Peruanian and mostly I will answer here in this board..
    but if I ´ve holidays .. for sure someone other will defend attacks from other side ( defenders of PFF President Martinez)..

we think others are not "only" single persons in this board , who have the task to protect PFF in his bad behaviours.

so why we should hide our group?
    Good or bad intensions that´s the question here!
    and the reason why football has a problem in Philippines!

Backgrounds shld be given to the public ( like the PFF MAFIA article of SUNSTAR reporter Villaflor in Cebu ) .. even people/group like Ernie /PFF not like.
    Again: This account is mostly used by me Josue... but if u need sometimes Tagalok or Visayas answers you can get.

Stop the nonsense. You are not Josue, you are Paul Weiler. You are lying so much that you believe it yourself, or maybe youre really crazy, which you are. Accounts are for single persons only, not for many people to share. Thats how it is all over the internet. Yes your WIFE can tagalog and bisaya because she is from Cebu. I know for a fact that you registered an account for your wife on your website and you used it pretending to be here. Such a lowlife. Thats what you are. Your excuse is plain idiotic and youre trying to shove it off as usual.

PS, im still not Ernie. :lol:
  • well mr/ms. PFSA,(ang gulo)
    in that case, indicate your name whenever you are making a post here
    so that we'll know who we are communicating with
    be it josue or whoever it is
    whom you say, can post/use this PFSA account at Pex
    another thing, who/what are you being angry with?
    all we want here is for the football to grow, right?
    so, rather than whine about the bad things at PFF or whatever
    let us find ways to achieve our objective.
  • Thats right. Paul Weiler sto writing negative things about PFF. No gossips or rumours you pick up from unreliable sources. You want PFSA to receive support, then start acting like a professional. What have you got against ernie who is not Weilered, by the way.
  • hooneyhooney PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yup anu ang meron kay Ernie? share ka naman jan:lol:
  • crocopie wrote: »
    Can you introduce me to Gründerin Magdalena Osterfeld?

haha you like her ?...
    will tell her!.. not know how she reacts.. she usually only accept people whom she truth and know well ..e specially with photo and correct address/backgrounds.

@ausmal:

agree with you... but you will recognize that ernie ( weilered ) won´t speak about football only .. he will be personal and degrading..

ok let us concentrate on phil football again.. no problem w/ me!

sure I will visit Phils coming year and train some players in Cebu..
    now a DFB coach Mr. Rossmeisel w/ 3 german filipino youth players visit HSA Alegria (SOUTH Cebu )..

good that investors got notice about phil football and like to help.

btw I´m also one of around 3000 Friends in Facebook of LBC UFL Laegue.

btw: PFF President Martinez received a Mail from local FA´s which PROTESTED vs his behaviours....
    seems it will be an issue of coming up BOG MEETING ...

The BOG want to remove PFF President and want to make it as a
    point of the congress agenda ..
    so sure in this year ... PFF Pres. Martinez has to face a PFF congress w/ all local FA´s ..

Local FA´s need 2/3 to remove him ... around 22 votes of 31 !
    not impossible, seems 19 are against him and some are undecided ..

Josue Gutierrez
  • Dude, read what the other users are saying. Stop the b0llsh|t and be professional or else your reputation wont get any better, and it wont until you stop lying. You were recently in Cebu and nothing happened. All the action was you in a speedo when you visited a tourist attraction in Cebu. lol

You are mainly here to talk about the PFF and badmouth the PFF president. Thats what you are all about PAUL WEILER. Youre not Lena, Achim, or Josue. Get real man, no wonder people hates you. PFF haters use you because youre their puppet, and because they dont want to lose face, but you dont seem to get that.

Keep on calling me for Ernie, im still not Ernie and i will never be. I dont have a personality disorder like you. Im just a regular fan with a small family who loves my country and the sport. The sport will never improve as long as you continue to "support" it.
  • @ausmal:

you see how Ernie (weilered) is destructive... no comments to this!

something constructive:
    we received an Email that the PhilNATIONAL TEAM will play on Aug 7
    in Cebu ... invited by a FAIR TRADE STORE!

We publish this Email on our page!

www.PFSA.biz

Josue Gutierrez
This discussion has been closed.