Home PEx Campus De La Salle University
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Is it hard to pass Applied Corporate Management?

This is my first course choice in DLSU. Can you please give feedback?

Comments

• It really depends on what kind of person you are. During qualifying examinations, there would be personality tests. And if you passed the written exams, you will be interviewed. The interview is the most crucial part of the qualifying process. More than 50% usually gets cut off at the end of the qualifying exams. Nonetheless, the qualifying process is not based on your academic knowledge. You just have to lean towards competitive leadership and great communication skills.
    This year, out of more than 80 applicants, only 28 candidates were accepted. Again, everyone has fair chances since it is not an academics-based course but leadership and holistic development.

Nosebleed. Sana nakatulong ako.
    If you have questions, I will try to answer pa. :)
  • And my tip lang, wag na wag ka panghihinaan ng loob. You have to be motivated all the time. Once you get in the program, a lot of opportunities will come. :)
  • Thanks for the info. Too bad I changed my first choice to AB Econ and BS Mkt. And I didn't include Applied Corporate Mgmt anymore coz I was scared.
  • Thanks for the info. Too bad I changed my first choice to AB Econ and BS Mkt. And I didn't include Applied Corporate Mgmt anymore coz I was scared.

If you still want to pursue Applied Corporate Management, don't worry because you can still ask for a change of course before the enrollment period. :)
  • BlankxxBlankxx PExer
    edited June 29
    Hi everyone! ask ko lang po if how many chances po of getting accepted to this university po?