FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

What will you do if a total stranger whom you never ever encounter.... (continue)

KrelianKrelian I love to play god PExer
... is doing something behind your back that is damaging on you like invading your privacy, and scattering gossips about you.

What could be the proper approach? Fight her back (just like what I did) or comfront her in a friendly way?

Comments

• k8_d_qt_chixk8_d_qt_chix evEr loYal PExer
    haay naku ... bhala sya sa buhay nya noh!!! ... :goodnevil: ... sympre glit ako sa knya ... pero d ko sya i-coconfront ... d kc ako gnon eh ...

... basta paniwalaan nya kung anong gus2 nya ... ang impt lng skin is ... skin nanininwala ung mga frends ko and loved ones ko!!!

... or pwede ring ... mag-kalat dn ako ng kwen2 about her!!! ... :shout: ... hahahaha!!! :burndvl:
  • Lady DeliriumLady Delirium The Hunter PExer
    :D

so, go on and spread gossip about me. you want another dose of the venom i possess? anyway, i won't do battle with you in Small Talk anymore because i think it's getting very boring. and the moderator will find it less appealing if Krelian threads become redundant. why don't we become subtle in our battle? i want this charade to continue. maybe there are other threads we could have intellectual discussions. ;)

"I'm out of estrogen... and I have a gun."
  • KrelianKrelian I love to play god PExer
    k8_d_qt_chix>> May nangyari na bang ganito sayo? I definitely agree with your second paragraph.

Lady Delirium>> Hello there my dear. How I wish I could also do to you all those "investigations" and gossips that you did to me. But I am too busy on more important matters than to waste my time on such. Anyway, I do not want to fight you. I do not want to call it fight. Debate .... yes, arguing.... yes, but fight...no, battle... no. Anyway, I want to settle things, and I would like to follow Zen's advice. Will you please give me your email. Before we talk to other threads, I want to talk to you in private first.

[sips coffee]
  • Lady DeliriumLady Delirium The Hunter PExer
    [email protected] ;)

"I'm out of estrogen... and I have a gun."
  • shad_mashad_ma Member PExer
    never stoop to her level. i wud give her anonymous threats dat'll kip her mouth shut. not that i'll tell ur mom stuff be creative :lol:
  • KrelianKrelian I love to play god PExer
    Originally posted by shad_ma
    i wud give her anonymous threats dat'll kip her mouth shut. not that i'll tell ur mom stuff be creative :lol:

How about... "if you don't stop, I'll rape you"? :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file