Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities

Kaye Abad

Hi everyone! What can you say about Kaye Abad?

Comments

• well, my sister totally hates her. pa-cute daw.
  • she looks...um...i don't know how to say this...she kinda looks poor...parang probinsyana
  • inamin nya naman na talagang promdi siya eh. she's from laguna yata. the other promdi that she's barkada with are carol banawa and nikki valedz. but i saw her act once or twice she's good naman... well, i guess wala siya masyadong
    appeal...

• Ya, la na siyang ginawa with all of her t.v. shows kundi umiyak ng umiyak. Well i guess hanggang don na lang siya. But in fairness to her, i don't hate her naman, i just don't like her style.
  • i noticed that a number of you have made the comment na she looks poor or promdi, is it because hindi siya mestiza? jst asking lang, curious lang ako what it is about her that made you see her as such.

i think for a filipina, she is kinda cute. not strikingly beautiful like a mestiza, but simple cute:)

• ronnronn PExer
    she ain't beautiful but her simplicity makes her one.
  • cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    she's pretty for a morena :flwrface:
  • Originally posted by deng2001
    inamin nya naman na talagang promdi siya eh. she's from laguna yata. the other promdi that she's barkada with are carol banawa and nikki valedz. but i saw her act once or twice she's good naman... well, i guess wala siya masyadong
    appeal...

she's from Cavite. probinsiyana talaga pero her family is very rich. i heard her family owns a subdivision in Cavite.
  • YoshiYoshi PExer
    I think she has talent, but she's way too underused by making her cry in every other scenes. Let her do some new roles and I think she can do some more.

• Ya, i heard nga na rich girl sya. But i'm sorry, she doesn't look like one. And she's an american citizen pa daw, would you believe?! tinitipid ba siya ng mga magulang niya?!!

• Kaye Abad is a good actress,I have seen her in a "Maalaala Mo Kaya" episode sa cable dito,where she played a prostitute,she played the complicated character brillantly!I was skeptikal about it at first,I was like "Ngek! Isn't she too wholesome?" But she pulled it off,and quite impressive considering she was opposite Gina Alajar. Natural na Natural yung acting niya! She did not go overboard or anything. ABS-CBN does not use her well,maybe because she is not your typical "beautiful actress" in which society thinks na maganda ka just because matangos ilong mo,or you have fair skin,tisay,etc. Standards na iniexpect ng mga tao,which is quite pathetic if you ask me. Her simplicity says all. I think she is capable of a lot of things if given a chance. Ano ba ang "mukhang mayaman",meron na pala yun ngayon? Kailangan ba katulad ni Troy Montero,ganun yung "mukhang mayaman"--Oh my God! Have you seen him act? Or Vanessa del Bianco "mukhang mayaman". What is that suppose to mean? "Mukha siyang promdi",so that makes her less of an actress? That is very sad,you guys. Kung ganoon lang yung standards na titingnan niyo,ang babaw. And do American citizens have to look like a certain way too? Trust me pumunta kayo rito,all your impressions will just fade off.
  • i agree that she's one of the more talented young actresses around. di siya traditional beauty bcoz of her simplicity in the way she dresses and carries herself. mas ok na yun kaysa dyan sa mga ibang feeling noh! :boom:

*paw*
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I think she's one of the most talented young actresses around. She hardly ever overacts, and the only time she is pa-cute is when the role she's playing is really pa-cute anyway. She's not pretty in the traditional way young actresses like Cheska Garcia or those ABS-CBN talents are pretty, but she is nevertheless an attractive enough young lady, and while beauty doesn't last, talent does. I would think that it would even be to her advantage that she isn't gorgeous--at least that way, she won't be stuck doing stereotyped roles beautiful actresses seem to end up in. She'll be more effective in roles where beauty will only prove to be a distraction.

• I don't care whatever you say, basta i don't like Kaye like the others do.
  • Originally posted by Little Nicky

Ya, i heard nga na rich girl sya. But i'm sorry, she doesn't look like one. And she's an american citizen pa daw, would you believe?! tinitipid ba siya ng mga magulang niya?!!

she's an american citizen because she was born there. ang alam ko, she's very conscious about her color.
  • i find her cute...
  • Originally posted by Ira
    I think she's one of the most talented young actresses around. She hardly ever overacts, and the only time she is pa-cute is when the role she's playing is really pa-cute anyway. She's not pretty in the traditional way young actresses like Cheska Garcia or those ABS-CBN talents are pretty, but she is nevertheless an attractive enough young lady, and while beauty doesn't last, talent does. I would think that it would even be to her advantage that she isn't gorgeous--at least that way, she won't be stuck doing stereotyped roles beautiful actresses seem to end up in. She'll be more effective in roles where beauty will only prove to be a distraction.

:angel: nuff said doc ira! i saw her once when she was featured in one tv show and pinakita iyong bahay niya. gosh, parang mansion talaga. i never thought na ganon pala siya kayaman.

about talent, ok siya. di ba nakakuha siya ng award for playing that young prostitute. international award pa yata, correct me if i am wrong. compared to vanessa del bianco, i would prefer kaye!!!:bleh:

ibang abs-cbn at gma talents kasi, naging talents pa eh wala naman talaga silang talent :bop:
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I hate to sound dumb but who is Kaye Abad?
    Can someone post a picture of her?
  • Originally posted by Ice Burn
    I hate to sound dumb but who is Kaye Abad?
    Can someone post a picture of her?

kayeabad.jpg
  • She has a nice body...even as a kid actress in Gimik way back. She's ok naman kaso lang she has to improve her enunciation. Medyo nababarok siya e.
This discussion has been closed.