FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

eldest & only girl?

anyone else fits in that category? :flwrface: strict ba talaga parents satin coz of that?

Comments

• ^moonface^^moonface^ ewan ko na lang!!! PExer
    Well, I fit the category perfectly.
    It's understandable na maghigpit sa atin ang ating mga magulang... malimit nga, sa sobrang pag-unawa ko I feel stupid na at kawawa. I can't blame them, sa dami ba naman ng mga negative things na nangyayari sa mundo...
    My family tends to unconsciously abide a double-standard point of view pagdating sa upbringing namin... malas ko, I'm the only girl kaya ramdam na ramdam ko na mas maluwag at okay sila pagdating sa mga kapatid ko. Yep, it's a rather sad reality pero, dadating ang araw na I'm going to live my own life, at wala silang magagawa para pigilin ako dahil, well, I basically do and obey their wishes naman. I just look at my situation as a privilege... ala prinsesa, protected at pampered... (too bad, hindi nga lang ako spoiled.)
  • cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL couch potato :) ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by ^moonface^
    It's understandable na maghigpit sa atin ang ating mga magulang... malimit nga, sa sobrang pag-unawa ko I feel stupid na at kawawa. I can't blame them, sa dami ba naman ng mga negative things na nangyayari sa mundo...
    Yep, it's a rather sad reality pero, dadating ang araw na I'm going to live my own life, at wala silang magagawa para pigilin ako dahil, well, I basically do and obey their wishes naman. I just look at my situation as a privilege... ala prinsesa, protected at pampered... (too bad, hindi nga lang ako spoiled.)
    i can relate! well said *okay*
    they're actually more linient now that i'm in college :flwrface: nung HS talagang grabe! i had a Cinderella curfew..& they actually brought me to the prom! kasama pa brothers ko :scream: can you believe that?! :whatthe:
  • Buff DaddyBuff Daddy all eyez on me PExer
    buti na lang ako boy, kaya hindi masyado mahigpit :D
  • simplycatzsimplycatz Member PExer
    yup yup...that's me! I perfectly understand naman why they're so strict and worried sa kin, tigas kc ulo ko e but i don't do things naman that would harm me or my family. I just have this not-so-stupid motto in life "we have to break rules sometimes"...it gives some excitement you know...add some spice..but as what i've just said..i wont cause any harm to my love ones...not intentionally at least... :-)
  • j&gj&g Member PExer
    Originally posted by simplycatz
    yup yup...that's me! I perfectly understand naman why they're so strict and worried sa kin, tigas kc ulo ko e but i don't do things naman that would harm me or my family. I just have this not-so-stupid motto in life "we have to break rules sometimes"...it gives some excitement you know...add some spice..but as what i've just said..i wont cause any harm to my love ones...not intentionally at least... :-)

same here guys! nakakainis lang kase sobrang parang ako na lang lagi yung nakikita! tapos, tama kayo na feel na feel ko na mas maluwag sila sa ibang kapatid ko! nakakainis lang talaga minsan... pero minsan, ok din ang feeling kase feeling ko minsan eh princess ako! hehe!:D
  • ColdHeartedLisaColdHeartedLisa Member PExer
    I am the only girl in a brood of six. I know how it feels although im not the eldest. Im the third child but we're very close when it comes to age (only one year in gap). When I was younger, I find it hard to go to certain places with my friends because I am not allowed to go without a yaya. Even when I was in college, I was to wait for any of my brothers or the driver to drive me home from school. Now that Im older and have proven myself to be responsible, my parents have learned to trust me. I am working now but they still give me monthly allowance. Hmmm... not bad, right? :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file