Home PEx Campus University of Santo Tomas

What is the admission procedure like for international students?

Hi, I'm a filipino who graduated high school from another country and I would very much like to study Architecture at UST. However, I am at present unable to go back to the philippines to inquire about the admission requirements and procedure. Also, I'm worried about taking the USTET as I'm afraid that the syllabus is different from what I learnt here in the country I'm based in. Is there anyone who is able to help me?

Thank you!

Comments

• Wala po ba makakatulong?
  • So far, this is the only help I could give you.

http://www.ust.edu.ph/index.php/admission-in-ust.html

Just call them even if its expensive to call from another country.

In case, if you really want to study in UST.

On the other hand, I think the UST website should be upgraded to become more informative for Prospective Students in all parts of the world. Ang UST website kasi ang online "brochure" natin. Sayang

Kaya nga may website para alternative sa pagpunta sa campus kung simpleng sagot lang ang kailangan
  • esexy wrote: »
    4768652558_7a3ecb20b6.jpg
    [DREAM SCHOOL namin pero ang hirap at bagsak sa exam :bigcry:

4768652800_d550ebf9e1.jpg
    HINDI SINUWERTE, gahol sa oras at ang mahal ng tuition:(

4768652704_76b16c6d5f.jpg
    BAGSAK uli, sakit sa utak:mecry:

universityofasiaandthepacific.jpg
    BAGSAK PA RIN! Anu ba ito! kaloka!:weep:

3855198642_8bfa1aa87e.jpg
    SA WAKAS PUMASA NA! Ay, bakit ang dami dami natin dito? :rotflmao::lol::lol:

you need to learn how to swim or better take scuba lessons.
  • So far, this is the only help I could give you.

http://www.ust.edu.ph/index.php/admission-in-ust.html

Just call them even if its expensive to call from another country.

In case, if you really want to study in UST.

On the other hand, I think the UST website should be upgraded to become more informative for Prospective Students in all parts of the world. Ang UST website kasi ang online "brochure" natin. Sayang

Kaya nga may website para alternative sa pagpunta sa campus kung simpleng sagot lang ang kailangan
    Salamat po Citrus Bean. December pa kasi ako uuwi at first time ko mag-isa sa pilipinas kaya di ko alam kung ano ba dapat. Sana nga talaga po i-upgrade yun website para sa mga students tulad ko para ma-prepare ko na yun mga documents bago ako umuwi. Hirap na kung may kulang or ano. I've already tried calling the numbers they have specified in the website but to no avail. Wala sumasagot. Anyway, thank you so much for your help.
  • Kulang sa pansin talaga to si loverboyhymen... hahaha