Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino

Henkel Pilipinas [M]

sablmx29sablmx29 PExer
edited August 2019 in The Working Filipino
Meron ba dito from Henkel? kamusta ang benefits and work environment?

Comments

• bump...

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
  • sablmx29 wrote: »
    Meron ba dito from Henkel? kamusta ang benefits and work environment?

Yan yung sa LKG right?

I wasn't really impressed with their offer. Downside sobra yung graveyard shift nila. Kahit na they would offer training sa US, no thanks na lang.
  • san yung office nito? saka san pede mag send ng resume?
  • san makikita job posts nila? wala sa jobstreet e
  • alam ko through headhunter sila hiring.
  • san yung office nito? saka san pede mag send ng resume?

LKG Tower along Ayala Avenue.
  • Pizza Guy wrote: »
    I wasn't really impressed with their offer.

Talaga? Share mo naman. I never got interviewed here pero may headhunter na tinakam lang ako. :lol:
  • SAP ba ang gamit nila? may project manager position opening ba sila?
  • I recently got an offer from them.. I beg to differ from Pizza guy's comment... perhaps the package varies depending on the position.... I actually received a 70% increase in my pay which is very high because usually it is 20-30% (believe me -i have mastered recruitment so I know the going rates) increase only. also, As for the SAP question, I think they do as I will have my training soon and on the list I found that acronym :) They are generous when it comes to training (as Pizza guy stated...they even offer training in the USA) I guess it depends on what you prefer...exposure and training...OR... high pay. For me...I got both. I love it :)
  • Tianxia wrote: »
    I recently got an offer from them.. I beg to differ from Pizza guy's comment... perhaps the package varies depending on the position.... I actually received a 70% increase in my pay which is very high because usually it is 20-30% (believe me -i have mastered recruitment so I know the going rates) increase only. also, As for the SAP question, I think they do as I will have my training soon and on the list I found that acronym :) They are generous when it comes to training (as Pizza guy stated...they even offer training in the USA) I guess it depends on what you prefer...exposure and training...OR... high pay. For me...I got both. I love it :)

what position po ito?
    I recently got an offer from them.. I beg to differ from Pizza guy's comment... perhaps the package varies depending on the position.... I actually received a 70% increase in my pay which is very high because usually it is 20-30% (believe me -i have mastered recruitment so I know the going rates) increase only. also, As for the SAP question, I think they do as I will have my training soon and on the list I found that acronym :) They are generous when it comes to training (as Pizza guy stated...they even offer training in the USA) I guess it depends on what you prefer...exposure and training...OR... high pay. For me...I got both. I love it :)

how long have you been working? it depends on how much is your current salary i think, they can increase up to the percentage you want.
  • Tamsak... Sorry I could not divulge the position title...if I do, it will be obvious to them that it is me :)

Money Breaker... my salary previous was already high to begin with for my level. (40++ K) ...but they still granted the increase...they actually doubled the 30% I asked for.
    Tamsak... Sorry I could not divulge the position title...if I do, it will be obvious to them that it is me :)

Money Breaker... my salary previous was already high to begin with for my level. (40++ K) ...but they still granted the increase...they actually doubled the 30% I asked for.

dude, no pun intended with my previous post. my apologies if i sounded like I'm offending you :depressed:

pero great job! congrats! *okay*
  • try ko rin magpasa dito kasi malapit lang
  • any feedback so far sir based from your experience sa hiring process? ok ba work environment? shifting ba?
  • Overall benefits of Henkel is just the average... day shifts don'have any "night shift allowance" so its just the basic.

the way Tianxia, i think she's in the deputy dept head position... which has between 70-85 K offer....

Managers there has over 100K of basic, plus corp card. deputy heads has corp cards too..

entry level starts at 16K, which is just the average.... shift allowance those that are on night shift... morning don't have any. Night diff just the usual 20%... and then 10K med allowance annually...

training, not so much, once you have migrated the process... then that's it. the only ones travelling regularly are those on General Accounting..... for US not much, for Asia more frequent ang on-shore visit because air fare is much much cheaper....:bop::bop::bop:
  • kapag IT? ang nakita ko kasi na related sa IT dun sa opening nila yung HR IS.

Congratulations to you. Hope you do well. *okay*

As for my comments before, I was actually looking for that REAL work-life balance. Being in the graveyard shift doesn't really attract me at all. And as for the salary, di kami nagkasundo. Benefits were average. Pero dun pa lang sa shift, natapos na agad yung usapan for me.

Again, congratulations and good luck! :)
  • I will have my interview tomorrow with the Hiring Manager. I applied for a position in the Gen. Acctg dept. Sabi ng friend ko na nandun na, basic pay ngalang daw and walang allowances. Regarding offer, konting-konti lang daw tinaas from her prev salary. But she's happy coz day shift ang sched niya and nice daw ang mga tao. ^_^
  • btw, ni-refer lang ako ng friend ko. puwede din kayo mag-apply through KForce. yun head hunter nila. ^_^