Home PEx Sports The NCAA Tourney

TAMEME mga Benildeans

dahil sa pagkatalo sa ADMU B

Comments

• yup!

tameme talaga.

anyhoo...tapos na yun.

Actually balita ko pinagbigyan lang ang mga bata eh.

hehehehe
    wawa naman kasi wala pang panalo eh.

hehehe

Sabi ni CSB coach:

" Aba, teka wawa naman ateneo! Sila sponsor ng Fr. Martin Cup, dapat siguro sila manalo. At dahil La Salle din tayo, mas lalong kakapal mga mukha nung mga yun pag nanalo. Anyway, Fr. Martin Cup lang naman eh...minor minor chicken league lang 'to. Wala pa sa kalingkingan natin. Maawa na lang tayo"

This statement is true and verified by Miriam.
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pati ba naman pagkatalo ng CSB eh palalakihin pa ba ng ADMU fanatics diyan? Osige na nga! Panalo kayo! Yahoo! Ilabas ang pulutan at no classes sa Ateneo!!! Onga pala, summer ngayon. No summer classes!!! Pathetic! :smokin:
  • bastebaste PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    eh bihira lang manalo.... pagbigyan na natin...
  • magaling naman ang mga csb basketball. Bilog lang talaga ang bola.

• La lang.......
    CSB will be a sure loser sa next NCAA...........
    I'm sure of it......
  • Originally posted by EcKo_01

La lang.......
    I'm sure of it......

LET'S WAIT AND SEE... BAKA KAININ MO YANG SINASABI MO. :NAUGHTY:
  • Originally posted by EcKo_01

La lang.......
    I'm sure of it......

win or lose... walang kwenta! I don't give a damn on the CSB Blazers! Actually it's just a tune up game for the ADMU B team, too bad CSB lost badly! hahahaha! silly! ONE BIG FIGHT! :silly:
  • I'm a csb varsity player and I know all the qualities of our basketball team it just happen that they lost the game. Also,I believe that they can still make it in the finals of this fast approaching NCAA.
  • CSB lost to ADMU Team B
    surely if CSB are good players
    they would have been playing for DLSU
    its either NCAA level of play is too low compared to UAAP
    or CSB players dont have what it takes to get in the DLSU team
  • Contrary to what Fortune said, DLSU wouldn't mind if the likes of Salvador, Lapinid, Salvacion and even Magpayo and Magsumbol would play for the archers. In fact when we first saw Salvador played for CSB against LaSalle in the NCRAA semis a couple of years ago, we were wondering why LaSalle wasn't able to spot this guy before. Turns out that these guys (Lapinid, Salvador, Magpayo etc.) were brought by Vergeire from UST team B.

Regarding that game against Ateneo B. If only the Blazers played with a "little" heart, surely lampaso ang Ateneo B. Talent wise, that CSB team is a lot stronger than Ateneo B.
    Magsaya na kayo o wala man kayong pakialam, huwag masyadong magyabang sa team niyo at baka maulit uli karma niyo sa next UAAP season. Inuulit ko at opinyon lang, baka Team B niyo ang sagot sa kampyonato at hindi Team A. It's another sad case of counting the chicks before they hatch. Mukha yatang dadami muli mga pathetic this coming season! Oh well, congrats na lang sa team B ng Ateneo! Huwag lang sana lumaki ulo niyo masyado! :smokin:
  • RuckuSRuckuS Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Originally posted by AltarBoy^_^
    Pati ba naman pagkatalo ng CSB eh palalakihin pa ba ng ADMU fanatics diyan? Osige na nga! Panalo kayo! Yahoo! Ilabas ang pulutan at no classes sa Ateneo!!! Onga pala, summer ngayon. No summer classes!!! Pathetic! :smokin:

Its funny how you made such a bigdeal about losing to lowly Ateneo Team B. Nobody's making a bigdeal about it anyway except you. Ilabas ang pulutan and no classes? :lol: Ateneo has beaten teams better and stronger than CSB in the past so why make a fuss about it now? Bottomline, UAAP teams are better than NCAA teams which explains why the UAAP is the premier College Basketball league in the country.
  • Originally posted by RuckuS

Its funny how you made such a bigdeal about losing to lowly Ateneo Team B. Nobody's making a bigdeal about it anyway except you. Ilabas ang pulutan and no classes? :lol: Ateneo has beaten teams better and stronger than CSB in the past so why make a fuss about it now? Bottomline, UAAP teams are better than NCAA teams which explains why the UAAP is the premier College Basketball league in the country.

tama ba naman magbuhat ng sariling bangko? congrats... di kayo nagkakalayo ni Miriam Defensor-Santiago sa inyong self-assurance. :rotflmao:
  • EagleEagle PExer
    Of course it was a stunning win for the Ateneo team. As untried as they are plus the added liability of loosing Magnum Membrere due to an injury . But I do have to say that it was a good game the CSB team.After a loosing streak it certainly was a surprise for the Ateneo team to come out victorious.
    Originally posted by RuckuS

And it's so funny that you haven't been reading the past posts of certain Ateneans. But of course, I know you better than the rest since you're one of the worst critics of Lasallians. Bottomline is, nanalo lang kayo ng isang beses eh angat na agad kayo sa NCAA? Please come up with a better and stronger evidence that this is true. If so, then Five-peater San Sebastian would never have a chance of pounding 4-peater UST in the battle of champions years ago. Like I said, if Ateneo team B beat CSB, then why not make them fight in the UAAP. Maybe you're just not seeing the bigger picture of things to come. :smokin:

ANIMO BENILDE!!!
  • COngrats! to Ateneo De Manila for winning the Fr. Martins Cup.........(lang) hehehehehe ARIBA LETRAN!

LETS SING UR ALMA MATER!

Ateneo basurero ng CLARET!
  • RuckuSRuckuS Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Claret? Whats that?
  • TOMTOM PExer
    Originally posted by Eagle
    Of course it was a stunning win for the Ateneo team. As untried as they are plus the added liability of loosing Magnum Membrere due to an injury . But I do have to say that it was a good game the CSB team.After a loosing streak it certainly was a surprise for the Ateneo team to come out victorious.

loosing? LOOSING? LOOSING? loosing? what's that? are you an atenean? marunong ka ba mag spelling? nabobobo ako sa iyo eh! :lol:
  • This is funny... If CSB is such a team destined to losing, then why do rejoice and praise at its defeat? Is it because you see the potential that the Team can unleash? Being a young Team CSB has still to encounter more tough challenges to be trully identified as one of the great ones. However this pathetic bashing only proves that the Blazers are already somewhere. ADMU B, one victory and already you go overboard with excitement? At first I thought that baka its just one of the young bloods lang doing the rash comments. But more replies seem to keep coming, even from those who should be more civil and set an example. Pls. find another outlet to unleash tension and insecuries.
    Request ko lang sa mod eh ipa-close na itong thread dahil obvious ang intentions ng author nitong thread ay para galitin lamang ang Benildeans dito at hindi naman siya nagpo-post pa dito dahil wala naman siyang rason pa talaga kundi insultuhin lamang kami dito. At natuwa naman kami para sa kanila dahil nanalo sila, kaso nagyayabang nanaman as usual bago mag-UAAP. Kaya nga kinakarma mga yan eh! I believe this thread has served its purpose, and it is to incite bashings between benildeans and ateneans. I hope the mods here are aware that this cannot go on. Peace to all level-headed Benildeans and Ateneans! Thank you!

ANIMO BENILDE!!!
    ONE BIG FIGHT!!!