FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

HoW'd u SaY THanK yoU to Ur MOM dis moTHers' dAY?

or.....what is ur way of saying Thank You to your mom this mothers' day?

mine would be:
to love her more and support her in everything she does to make us happy....thank her for being my inspiration in everything. :inluv: sshaks. what'd i do without my MOM?
to all moms who are in pex..... HapPY MOTHerS DaY!!!

:D :rotfl: :beam: :newangel:

Comments

• EeH-jAy3EeH-jAy3 Member PExer
    mr. moderator....please CLOSE and DELETE this thread. thank you. :D
  • kartoonistakartoonista Member PExer
    I gave her a bouquet of flowers. :)
  • DELISYUSDELISYUS Only 15% Lesbian PExer
    gave my Mom my mid-year bous :)
    thanks for postin guys....kala ko ala na gusto mag post dito... QUESTION: wrong grammar po ba yung topic ko? iwas asking HOW WOULD YOU SAY THANK YOU. not HOW DID. heheheh but anyways....since mothers' day is over...HOW DID na. :lol: thanks for passin by kartoonista (eyy....bakit ala yung cartoon na COW sa ending ng post mo? :lol: ) and DELISYUS :D

:rotfl:
  • alemracalemrac Member PExer
    Originally posted by kartoonista
    I gave her a bouquet of flowers. :)

So did I. :flwrface:
  • DELISYUSDELISYUS Only 15% Lesbian PExer
    dear.....if you can want, pede mo email mod and revise the topic.....to HOW DID YOU SAY THANK TO YOUR MOM LAST MOTHER'S DAY....para mas oks!!! :)
    thanks DELISYUS. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file