FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

ABS-CBN's Recuerdo de Amor [a new teleserye] of Diether OCampo

EquivocationEquivocation Game Ka na ba? PExer
as marinella will end tomorrow, a new teleserye will be launched on monday, may 14 [the election day]..

Recuerdo de Amor ..that stars diether ocampo and carmina villaroel..

Will this teleserye be as good or better than Marinrlla?

Diet's role will be the center of the story..

anong masasabi niyo d2?

Comments

• WIENWIEN Member PExer
    okay yan, at nde na iikot ang storya sa mga teen actress at bata.. iba naman, this time lalake pinaka bida:glee:
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki Member PExer
    abs-cbn never fails to be innovative on what seems to be an age-old pampalipas-oras of us pinoys.......soap operas. they never run out of new concepts and intriguing story lines, such is true with two of its latest offerings, sa dulo ng walang hanggan ang pangako sayo. it is with this that i am very confident that this new one would be just as good, or even hopefully, better than its predecessors.

i am not a fan of diether ocampo, but i am intrigued by the fact that (almost) twins carmina villaroel and dimples romana is going to be there. both women i admire and i find incredibly beautiful.

i am going to miss camille pratts though.

:heart:
  • Corrrect!Corrrect! Member PExer
    RECUERDO DE AMOR... alalala ng pag-ibig...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file