Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino
Are you a pageant expert? Join the PEx Miss Universe Quiz Night on May 16!

ING Internationale Nederlanden Groep Bank PH [M]

shopprettyshoppretty PExer
edited July 2019 in The Working Filipino
anyone working for ING? how is it like?thanks

Comments

• QuadradoQuadrado PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    edited March 2019
    Was there any thread done for this topic before...

How good is this institution, I wanna work there someday... *okay*
  • Which department? ING is into various segments within the financial services sector, each of which require different sets of skills.
  • mac_bolan00mac_bolan00 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    their total assets is now roughly that of a small filipino-owned thrift bank. salaries and wages expenses are waaaayy out of propertion to their income generation. there are no rank-and-file people. the lowest salary bracket is AVP. look elsewhere.
    their total assets is now roughly that of a small filipino-owned thrift bank. salaries and wages expenses are waaaayy out of propertion to their income generation. there are no rank-and-file people. the lowest salary bracket is AVP. look elsewhere.

What do you think look elsewhere Mac? I do have experience in the field of finance...
    rabbaddal wrote:
    Which department? ING is into various segments within the financial services sector, each of which require different sets of skills.

I am currently working in a bank's trust group... Back-office for now, someday I want to do Fund Management
  • /\/\

Don't know much about ING's local trust business. In the Philippines, they're better-known for private banking and corporate lending. You might be better off targeting Filipino banks or the insurance companies that are offering unit-linked insurance policies. Try AXA, Sun or Pru.
  • wow may ING na dito sa Manila...
  • Meron ba ditong nagapply na din sa ING? The office is located at tower one in ayala. Is it true that they have a freeze hiring? :( coz ive been interviewed twice last june and never had a feedback since the last.
  • Pansin ko lang, puro ba bpo target mo?
  • huntingirl wrote: »
    Pansin ko lang, puro ba bpo target mo?

No naman. It just so happened na most of my applications are on shared services companies. Ikaw ba?
  • akosikatakosikat PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ING has a thread here somewhere actually. Isn't this a shrinking bank already since they were already bought by Capital One? I'm not too sure if applying here would be such a good idea hehe.
  • akosikat wrote: »
    ING has a thread here somewhere actually. Isn't this a shrinking bank already since they were already bought by Capital One? I'm not too sure if applying here would be such a good idea hehe.

can you post here the link of the thread? hmm. in contrary to what I know, ING just started its shared services operations last june and it's a start-up company. I'm not really sure about the bank itself but this is the shared services arm of ING bank :)
  • Meron ba ditong nagapply na din sa ING? The office is located at tower one in ayala. Is it true that they have a freeze hiring? :( coz ive been interviewed twice last june and never had a feedback since the last.

hi...how did you applysa ING?thanks :)
  • ceruleanchildceruleanchild PEx Rookie ⭐
    this sounds promising.. up up up... Paano kayo nagsend ng Application?
  • ^ sa basement ng tower one may mailbox dun. Papadrop mo lang
    ^Really? mailbox lang talaga.. Sige sa tuesday, I'll try to pass by.
  • pexmanmamataymanpexmanmamatayman PEx Rookie ⭐
    TONKATSU may update na ba sa ing application mo? Hired na ba? foreigner naginterview sayo?
  • Unfortunately I wasnt hired. My interview with the hr was okay. Questions were mostly about personal things lang. After i week i was called for an interview with the department manager. Medyo masungit and i think malas lang sa napuntahang manager :/ kasi they base sa GWA mo kung saan dept ka iinterviewhin. I think masyadong mataas standards nila for that dept (lending) medyo mataray kasi and from the interview i felt na hindi ako pumasa. Oh well. I was not called na din to have interviews in other depts I heard nag freeze hiring sila ngayon. I thought they are expanding since this is a start up business but yeah thats what i heard
    ^ aww.. so a freeze in hiring is still in place.. oh well..
  • Any updates about this company? Do we have any PEX members that is currently working in ING?