Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

in a relationship with my prof

Hi guys!

I'm still in a relationship with my previous professor.
He is 35 yrs.old and has 3 kids age 12,10,8.
I met the youngest, he's not married (according to him of course, and I saw their (baby maker) conversation in email because he gave me the password of his email account ).....
But the mother of the kids stays in his house whenever he's in Makati to teach.
Well, we're in a hard point at this time, we fight almost every week!
I always demand for his time and jealous most of the time....
I knew that he has kids and he told me the situation even before he courted me but still I let him be part of me, not knowing that I will fall for him deeply! I thought I can control my feelings and emotion but I just woke up one day that I'm totally inlove with him to the point that I gave him myself. He's the first in me, I gave him my virginity at age of 20,whoaaa!!!

One night, the "baby maker"-that's what I call her ex-gf, she texted me and told me to stop engaging with his husband! I was shock and hurt though I know what's the real score between them, am holding to their conversation in emails,the lady once said in email that she is letting go of my bf and she even requested to be invited on our upcoming wedding....so,how could that be?

Guys, any advices? I really need your suggestions....:mecry:

Comments

• Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Drink moderately!

By the way, tatawa naman ako dun sa "baby-maker" haha! Matalino din yung professor mo eh no? Ahahay!
  • chad_almightychad_almighty PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    had an almost relationship with a professor. 25 siya that time, ako 19. buti na lang di natuloy pero 1.0 grade ko sa kanya tsaka libre tutorial.
  • sa totoo lang di ko gets yung story, di naman ata ako weak. :(
  • gets ko na..:bop: ilang taon ka na ba TS?
  • tapos ano na ????
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    if he did that to the mother of his kids, how do you know he's not fooling around with anyone else? And my god naniwala ka naman sa pambobola niyan. Most cheating men say that their relationships are doomed to get the sympathy of their kabits.

You're young. Stop being stupid and find yourself a man who has no such baggage.

You want to be a madrasta at your age especially to children approaching their teens? Those kids will forever see you as the homewrecker and won't ever respect you. And you want to deal with a mother hellbent on keeping her family intact?

Anyway, that's your call. I know you're not going to listen to any good advice here since you're obviously so stupidly hung up on this guy but for all it's worth. Are you really happy in this situation you are in?
  • One night, the "baby maker"-that's what I call her ex-gf, she texted me and told me to stop engaging with his husband!

has 3 kids age 12,10,8

home wrecker much?
  • chill_00chill_00 PEx Rookie ⭐
    grabe ka TS...anong ginawa mo... its not good , girl....
  • Dragon_HeartDragon_Heart PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hi guys!

I was shock and hurt though I know what's the real score between them, am holding to their conversation in emails,the lady once said in email that she is letting go of my bf and she even requested to be invited on our upcoming wedding....so,how could that be?

Ikaw naman, ang dali mo namang maloko. Sigurado ka bang yung babae ang nagsulat ng emails? Baka naman yung account na yun ginawa ng prof mo at siya ang nagsulat nung mga emails na yun.
  • @ TS,, maawa ka sa mga anak ni prof,,

iwanan mo na si prof habang maaga pa...

ikaw rin, lalo ka lang lulubog sa problema na hinuhukay mo....

just my 4 cents!

:D
  • parang napanood ko na to.... ah onga! scorpio nights 2!
  • ^ :rotflmao: Joyce Jimenez and Albert Martinez FTW!

Don't ask how I know that.

Anyway, hala TS, it seems to me you're letting your feelings get the best of you. Magisip-isip ka naman, parang wala kang mapapala sa professor na yan. I suggest you get out of the relationship as soon as possible. You're still young anyway, you're gonna meet somebody better somewhere sometime.
  • Hi guys!

I'm still in a relationship with my previous professor.
    He is 35 yrs.old and has 3 kids age 12,10,8.
    I met the youngest, he's not married (according to him of course, and I saw their (baby maker) conversation in email because he gave me the password of his email account ).....
    But the mother of the kids stays in his house whenever he's in Makati to teach.
    Well, we're in a hard point at this time, we fight almost every week!
    I always demand for his time and jealous most of the time....
    I knew that he has kids and he told me the situation even before he courted me but still I let him be part of me, not knowing that I will fall for him deeply! I thought I can control my feelings and emotion but I just woke up one day that I'm totally inlove with him to the point that I gave him myself. He's the first in me, I gave him my virginity at age of 20,whoaaa!!!

One night, the "baby maker"-that's what I call her ex-gf, she texted me and told me to stop engaging with his husband! I was shock and hurt though I know what's the real score between them, am holding to their conversation in emails,the lady once said in email that she is letting go of my bf and she even requested to be invited on our upcoming wedding....so,how could that be?

You know what?!!thats a BS..the story is so lame and its unbelievable..you better stop seeing the guy..maybe his next story would be..you are the "baby maker".:rotflmao:

But honestly..personal advice is let him go and look for a better one..aight??:bashful:
  • jailaloo wrote: »
    ^ :rotflmao: Joyce Jimenez and Albert Martinez FTW!

Don't ask how I know that.

Anyway, hala TS, it seems to me you're letting your feelings get the best of you. Magisip-isip ka naman, parang wala kang mapapala sa professor na yan. I suggest you get out of the relationship as soon as possible. You're still young anyway, you're gonna meet somebody better somewhere sometime.

yeah, exactly:rotflmao:
  • KrissysKrissys PEx Rookie ⭐
    Unbelievable story. 3 kids age 12,10,8??? He must be inlove with the baby maker.
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ayus. he he he
  • Srsly TS, get a life. No offense meant. *okay*
  • C'mon girl you must be hypnotized or plain stupid for believing your prof... or maybe He's just a true playah after all...
  • aquariandragonaquariandragon PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ikaw naman, ang dali mo namang maloko. Sigurado ka bang yung babae ang nagsulat ng emails? Baka naman yung account na yun ginawa ng prof mo at siya ang nagsulat nung mga emails na yun.

yeah naicp ko narin yan kaya nga kinompronta ko rin sya, well syempre he denied it. Last May 2010 we went to his province in tuguegarao and pinakilala nya ako sa parents and relatives nya dun as girlfriend at sinasabi nyang malapit na kaming ikasal, as in inililibot nya ako. so, kakalito diba? I knew na nagbabakasyon dun *** mga kids together with him and with the mother.....:confused:
  • aquariandragonaquariandragon PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    gets ko na.. ilang taon ka na ba TS?

@Jehanna
    Am 22 years old........