Yi JanLian Traded to the Washington Wizards

Yi to the Wizards!

PG Wall
SG Arenas
SF Thornton
PF JanLian
C Blatche

Comments

• Feel ko this trade is all about business. With Jianlian, mas malakas na hatak nila with the Chinese community, sabay pa ng pag-draft kay Wall.
  • Washington Wizards = Everybody's Trash Can.

Kami naman tulungan mo Grunfeld =)) Just like the good ole' days.
  • lovejoneslovejones living the martini life PEx Expert 🎖️
    Oh wow, I can just envision the tremendous impact Yi would bring to the Wizards

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • westbound17westbound17 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    A perfect complement for John Wall, with this he'll be averaging 12APG in no time! :eek:
  • where is pop's trade committee when you need it? :angry::angry::angry:
  • Nagiging adventurous si Yi :glee:
  • isagani_c wrote: »
    Yi to the Wizards!

PG Wall
    SG Arenas
    SF Thornton
    PF JanLian
    C Blatche

i'd put josh howard ahead of thornton.

the wizards no doubt has talent but the sort of talent that can self destruct (arenas, howard, blatche) reminiscent of the jailblazers era. if there's any positive, howard was playing like his old self until that injury. hopefully he has recovered.
  • oh grunfeld. that's why the wizards fans want your head. you gave away cap space supposed to be used to add better players and help eastern rivals to get the man they want. :facepalm:
  • Don't forget, Yi JIan Lian televised games are watched by more people than the Superbowl.
  • Another injury prone player for the Wiz.
  • Yi Jan Lian might just have a career year next season and resurrect the Wizards franchise. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I hope he can live up to the hype as China's Dirk Nowitski.
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    John Wall + Yi Jian Lian = The Great Wall of China
  • Wizards are stacking up talents to compliment Wall.
  • From the Wizard's personnel movement of late, I'd venture a guess that Arenas may be traded. Simply no room for him and Wall sharing the ball.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lovejones wrote: »
    Oh wow, I can just envision the tremendous impact Yi would bring to the Wizards

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edited.

the marketing money will just pour in for the wizards.
  • lovejoneslovejones living the martini life PEx Expert 🎖️
    Edited.

the marketing money will just pour in for the wizards.

Yep, so I guess it's all about reaching the boundless market of China more than anything else.

I guess I lost my admiration for this kid after he got raped by Haddadi in the last FIBA Asia.