Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

who had something wrong in the past...

i have my own opinion, but i just want to know what people think.
Kent_210 wrote: »
FOREVER SINGLE yet HAPPY? I don't think so. There must be something wrong in the past which you may want to correct now.

In reality, life is short. We don't wanna die half empty.

in your opinion, who had something wrong in the past, the one who can manage to stay single and truly happy, or the one who needs a partner and a family to be happy?

Comments

• freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    whats the point of this thread? :lol: everybody has a baggage, whether one decides to tie the knot or not, it depends with the person if he/she is willing to take off his/her baggage and press on with the future & just go with the flow. It depends with himself if his/her decision will make him/her happy--- either being single or being married.
  • rickymrickym PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    tell that to kent_210

so you're saying that staying single or getting married is not due to baggage?
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rickym wrote: »
    in your opinion, who had something wrong in the past, the one who can manage to stay single and truly happy, or the one who needs a partner and a family to be happy?

YOU. Your lame posts reveal how much baggage you carry with you.... :glee:

-Just_JT
    Hope.you.are.suicidal. :bungi:
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Eternal happiness should I say. I can be happy now, tommorow, the day after tommorow, next week etc...I'd be very much happy to have my dream car, but until when? I'd be very much happy having sex with anyone I want, but what if someday I ran out of my libido?

Eternal happiness is that even when you die, you are still happy. Take note that we have soul and then spirit to feel such happiness.

Do we need anyone just to make us happy? Ganito na lang, you're not just talking about your dream cars, expensive bags and clothes, fubus, but a lifetime partner na makakasama mo even in your dying moment. Hindi ko na icoconsider yung mga anak ko dahil dadating ang araw na magkakaroon din sila ng sariling pamilya...mawawala na rin kami sa eksena ng buhay nila.

Now tell me, you're HAPPY now despite of being SINGLE? If you do...until when?

There are 2 types of people in the earth, someone who LIVE and someone who plainly EXIST. God gave you the power to love and to multiply, utilize it!
    tell that to kent_210

so you're saying that staying single or getting married is not due to baggage?

^^ IT'S A DECISION, NOT A BAGGAGE.
    Eternal happiness should I say. I can be happy now, tommorow, the day after tommorow, next week etc...I'd be very much happy to have my dream car, but until when? I'd be very much happy having sex with anyone I want, but what if someday I ran out of my libido?

Eternal happiness is that even when you die, you are still happy. Take note that we have soul and then spirit to feel such happiness.

Do we need anyone just to make us happy? Ganito na lang, you're not just talking about your dream cars, expensive bags and clothes, fubus, but a lifetime partner na makakasama mo even in your dying moment. Hindi ko na icoconsider yung mga anak ko dahil dadating ang araw na magkakaroon din sila ng sariling pamilya...mawawala na rin kami sa eksena ng buhay nila.

There are 2 types of people in the earth, someone who LIVE and someone who plainly EXIST. God gave you the power to love and to multiply, utilize it!

^^^ TS is not religious, so ayan ganyan siya ngayon.
    Diba nga "no man is an island", although if you turn out choosing to be single for life... maybe there is still a good purpose why, you should be single.
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    freshbabe wrote: »
    Diba nga "no man is an island", although if you turn out choosing to be single for life... maybe there is still a good purpose why, you should be single.

Yes, exactly, life has a purpose! *okay* Mahirap sagutin yung tanong na kung kelangan mo ng ibang tao para sumaya? Iba iba na tayo ng pananaw diyan.
  • I also believe everybody has a baggage, whether one wants to be single or married. Look at Oprah, she built a school for African girls and takes care of their needs. She doesn't wanna get married, although she has a longtime bf Stedman and another best friend Gail, and many many friends. I think she kinda avoided her immediate family though, because they are not exactly good to her. Because of her lousy family, she probably thought that the "blood is thicker than water" saying doesn't hold true all the time.

A best friend (of same sex) can actually be as loving and supportive, the same degree as a lover's love or even a family member's love. What's nice pa with a best friend, they don't have any reason to wish you dead since it's usually the family that inherits your money. So find a best friend with no vested interest.

since you've put god into the equation. let me ask you.

are you saying that jesus christ isn't happy?

do you believe in unconditional love?

are you saying that in your case you only love someone you are married to?

i was talking to my father just awhile ago. i always thought that he was the type of family man which could only love his wife and children. it so happens that half our land in the province is open to anybody in the town that wants to utilize it. we have a playground there which kids can use for free and a basketball court also, all for free. they go into that half lot of ours for free even if we aren't there. and i was shocked that he said, "alam mo when i see the kids play in the province. nabubusog ang puso ko." while saying that i saw tears in his eyes.

luckily, i didn't have to wait decades before i found out that loving can exist without a wife or even an immediate family. it is such a waste of time only to find out true happiness in your old age, my father is in his seventies. luckily i found this out early in life and never have i lost sight of it.

your upright religious people know it, your uncorrupt public servants know it, and your single school teachers know it as well. same with all the other environmentalists and vegetarians who also love and treat animals with respect.

because we can share our love without our wife or family getting jealous or insecure. if there is anyone more sociable(no man is an island?) it's the single people.
    I also believe everybody has a baggage, whether one wants to be single or married. Look at Oprah, she built a school for African girls and takes care of their needs. She doesn't wanna get married, although she has a longtime bf Stedman and another best friend Gail, and many many friends. I think she kinda avoided her immediate family though, because they are not exactly good to her. Because of her lousy family, she probably thought that the "blood is thicker than water" saying doesn't hold true all the time.

if oprah were married, she probably would have to ask her family if it's ok with her to spread her wealth to that school. it is easier to spread love when you're single. unless of course you can't love someone other than your significant other and your children.
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    because we can share our love without our wife or family getting jealous or insecure. if there is anyone more sociable(no man is an island?) it's the single people.

One thing for sure: SINGLE PEOPLE GET LESS SEX... :glee:

-Just_JT
    And.a.low.income.loser.like.you.gets.NONE. :bounce2:
  • GanttGantt PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^^ IT'S A DECISION, NOT A BAGGAGE.

totally agree