Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

men and women- with the growing number of extramarital affairs...

both married men and women have extramarital affairs. if you were to pick for such a society, which would it be.

1. all men and women who wish to be married are married, but keep their extramarital affairs discreet.

2. all men and women who are prone to extramarital affairs would not be married. the problem is for those who wish to be married, there will be less to pick from.

so for those who wish to be married, if you were to pick from one of the two, what would it be.

Comments

• Most probably, 1 pa rin choice ko between the limited 2 options. (I have other more ideal conditions in mind though.)

Again, most marriages are so love and sex base, which I don't think should be. It's a combination of factors from economics, companionship, parenthood, shared advocacies, shared visions and missions, and many more.

Organizations will always have flaws and defects. But just because it's not perfect doesn't mean it's not worth building and continuing. I think as long as the institutions are still effective in bringing overall upgrade in the livingness & quality of life & overall progress of the members, it's still worth continuing.

Kung sex part lang ang unfaithful, it doesn't really threaten the organization, most especially kung one night stand na protected sex at walang sakit na dadalhin. Organization and its functions would still be intact. Ngayon, kung binahay, ginastusan ng significant amount, at di na makaperform ng duties and obligations sa tunay na trabaho o institusyon, then gulo na! Sidelines should remain sidelines. That's why I support the massage parlors and whorehouses more than the keridas, and mistress-wannabes.

Any violent reactions? hehe
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wag ka nalang magpakasal kung bababuyin mo rin lang yung sanctity ng kasal. PERIOD.
  • rickymrickym PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    freshbabe wrote: »
    wag ka nalang magpakasal kung bababuyin mo rin lang yung sanctity ng kasal. PERIOD.

that's ideal, but if everyone does that then only one in ten men will get married. so what will happen to the women who want to get married?

do you want men to be true to themselves and not get married or get married and be hypocrites.
  • guys who can't stand being sexually faithful but want to marry can find women who want the same thing or will tolerate it, like intsik_siomai. i believe there are many swinger couples in the world. they can all join the party hehe.
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rickym wrote: »
    that's ideal, but if everyone does that then only one in ten men will get married. so what will happen to the women who want to get married?

there are religions that allow men to have multiple wives and we have some of those in the Philippines. no need to practice discretion for the men who can't stick to one. just convert.
  • ^If the guy has 4 wives, it's hard to build 4 institutions. The assumption is the guy and the girls are far from equals, and that the girls are not worth spending so much time with since parang sex lang ang pinagsasamahan nila, not overall diverse activities. That's totally diff from just having extramarital affairs.

Ok lang sa akin ganyang set-up if the guy is 10x better than me. Tipong Hercules sa lakas, may kaharian na puno ng langis ang lupa ng kaharian, at superior talaga. Agree nga ako sa Lucio Tan's many wives, eh. Pero kung ordinary men lang at ka-level ko lang, I won't go for polygamy.:hmm:
    darmonx wrote: »
    there are religions that allow men to have multiple wives and we have some of those in the Philippines. no need to practice discretion for the men who can't stick to one. just convert.

and i heard that it's legal too.
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    darmonx wrote: »

What does EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIRS have anything to do with POLYGAMY????

-Just_JT
    This.should.be.entertaining. :glee:
  • sort of off-topic question but i would appreciate an answer:

are muslims forbidden to have extramarital affairs?
  • chill_00chill_00 PEx Rookie ⭐
    statistically speaking madami na nga ang gumagawa nyan.
    siyado wrote: »
    sort of off-topic question but i would appreciate an answer:

are muslims forbidden to have extramarital affairs?

i heard that they are allowed to legally have several wives even here in the philippines. i don't think their religion allows them to have sex with anyone other than their wife. i don't think their religion even allows them premarital sex.
  • vincexvincex PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    freshbabe wrote: »

Hehehe I just had a thought. Perception change.

Wag babuyin ng societal structure (marriage) ang evolution :)

Sigh its good to be back in PEX hehehe
  • lovejoneslovejones living the martini life PEx Expert 🎖️

both married men and women have extramarital affairs. if you were to pick for such a society, which would it be.

1. all men and women who wish to be married are married, but keep their extramarital affairs discreet.

2. all men and women who are prone to extramarital affairs would not be married. the problem is for those who wish to be married, there will be less to pick from.

so for those who wish to be married, if you were to pick from one of the two, what would it be.

are you drugs? :lol:

do you want men to be true to themselves and not get married or get married and be hypocrites.

Interesting observation. Deserves some thought. Hmmmm
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Rookie ⭐
    My question is if you like to sleep around why get married? At least be honest with yourself, be a rolling stone, don't pretend to be one. You ain't impressing no one, and really it's much easier. No complications, no one getting hurt, no nasty divorce, no one's going to say you a bad pops/dirtbag daddy and no one judging you as cheat---they may not approve you either way, but at least you ain't pretending as this settled gentleman in the suburbs with a perfect idyllic life.

I like honest people. I like that in an hombre. Be a criminal, be a douchecake, be a buddy fcker what else have you, but at least you know who you are and you ain't trying to hide it. That's admirable. I may not like you but at least I'll shake your hands. Even a beer with ya.
  • i choose option one. based from history, maganda ang result in the long run. just ask revilla, estrada, dolphy & willie
  • I think option 3 is better: Encourage the swingers scene here so couples who feel tempted to do it with other people despite their vows and etc can have a means to do so without having to resort to backstabbing and discrete forms of cheating! :D
  • tsk... madami na talaga nabahiran ng kamunduhan ang utak. Kung sino man ang mga yon... kung 9/10 men man yun.. dapat ginawa na lang ng dyos na ikabit sa noo ang **** nila. So as to say.. probably only a handful of men preferred having an extramarital affair.. mas marami pa rin mababait na tao. Kaya ang **** natin wala sa noo.. :)
    After some thought. It's better for people to be hypocrites else there will be no succession of the human race.

Also, girls feel the intense need to be "married", "have a family", be complete. Contrary to what a lot of girls here are saying, I would think that all of them would still rather have a hypocrite partner.

Note that in some cultures, there is no such thing as a extramarital affair since it is normal and accepted.
    vincex wrote: »
    Also, girls feel the intense need to be "married", "have a family", be complete. Contrary to what a lot of girls here are saying, I would think that all of them would still rather have a hypocrite partner.

i suspect that, because if they were truly offended, they should sue.