Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies
Tip: Here's an Emoji Cheatsheet for your reference.

Final Destination 5

The new opener will have some unsuspecting young teenager, who’s dodged death more than once, get flattened by a suspension bridge. So far this is the only info that we can get on the storyline of 5nal Destination.

Compiled Final Destination Opening Death Scenes! I have compiled them, in case you want to revisit them again! :grrr:*okay*

Comments

• MrSinisterMrSinister PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Final Destination 5 Plot Revealed

In this fifth installment, Death is just as omnipresent as ever, and is unleashed after one man’s premonition saves a group of coworkers from a terrifying suspension bridge collapse. But this group of unsuspecting souls was never supposed to survive, and, in a terrifying race against time, the ill-fated group frantically tries to discover a way to escape Death’s sinister agenda.

The new victims of Death’s plan are part of a cast led by Emma Bell (Frozen, TV’s “The Walking Dead”) and Nick D’Agosto (Fired Up!, TV’s “Heroes”). The film is being shot on location in Vancouver, Canada. The second of the “Final Destination” films to be shot in 3-D, Final Destination 5 is being directed by Steve Quale, marking his major feature film directorial debut.
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Will they ever explain the phenomenon on why the lead character are having premonitions about their impending deaths?
  • Can't wait! I expect FD5 to be great! :D
  • FatFingerz wrote: »
    Can't wait! I expect FD5 to be great! :D

pss...dont expect too much..last one was a fail. bad acting and bad storyline. mga death scenes nalang ang aabangan jan but since im a fan of this films, i will also look forward to this sana lang mas maayos tong next na franchise.
  • In “Final Destination 5,” Death is just as omnipresent as ever, and is unleashed after one man’s premonition saves a group of coworkers from a terrifying suspension bridge collapse. But this group of unsuspecting souls was never supposed to survive, and, in a terrifying race against time, the ill-fated group frantically tries to discover a way to escape Death’s sinister agenda.

The second of the Final Destination films to be shot in 3D, “Final Destination 5” is directed by Steven Quale, marking his major feature film directorial debut. The film brings together an ensemble cast led by Emma Bell (“Frozen,” TV’s “The Walking Dead”) and Nicholas D’Agosto (“Fired Up!,” TV’s “Heroes”), along with Miles Fisher (TV’s “Mad Men” and “Gossip Girl”), Arlen Escarpeta (“Friday the 13th”), Jacqueline MacInnes-Wood (TV’s “The Bold and the Beautiful”), P.J. Byrne (“Dinner for Schmucks”) and Ellen Wroe (TV’s “Huge”). Rounding out the rest of the cast are Courtney B. Vance (TV’s “Flash Forward,” “ER”), David Koechner (“The Office,” “Anchorman”) and “Final Destination” franchise icon Tony Todd (“Hatchet II”).
    Producers Craig Perry and Warren Zide return for the fifth time, working with executive producers Sheila Hanahan Taylor, Erik Holmberg, Richard Brener, Walter Hamada and David Neustadter. The screenplay was written by Eric Heisserer, based on characters created by Jeffrey Reddick.

Collaborating with Quale behind the scenes are director of photography Brian Pearson (“Drive Angry 3D,” “My Bloody Valentine 3D”); production designer David R. Sandefur (“Repo Men,” “Journey to the Center of the Earth”); editor Eric Sears (“Shooter”) and costume designer Jori Woodman (“Eight Below”).
    “Final Destination 5” is a production of New Line Cinema and will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.
  • Just saw the trailer.. Lumelevel up na talaga ang visuals ng FD. FD has always been my favorite and will definitely watch this! ^^
  • in local theaters August 26th! :toohappy:
  • Oh god, we really don't need this.
  • adzadz PExer
    /\ well, what do we need then? :rolleyes:
  • ZielZiel PExer
    I do remember when the Final Destination Trilogy suddenly added a fourth "ultimately last" one, called "THE Final Destination." And now there's a fifth! :bop:

If they make it as adorable as the 3rd, I'll go see it (most memorable in the 3rd was turning "Turn Around Look at Me" from a great love song to a great creepy song). :D
  • MrSinisterMrSinister PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • While I think that FD movies were all nicely done, I hate the fact that the plot remains the same.

I'm still excited to see FD5! *okay*
  • adzadz PExer
    no pex pin...
  • hmm, this one is nice, had watch all the prev. movie
  • Ziel wrote: »
    I do remember when the Final Destination Trilogy suddenly added a fourth "ultimately last" one, called "THE Final Destination." And now there's a fifth! :bop:

If they make it as adorable as the 3rd, I'll go see it (most memorable in the 3rd was turning "Turn Around Look at Me" from a great love song to a great creepy song). :D

Oh God! That was actually my favorite scene. Very creepy scene! Serial killer-ish stalker-ish pa yung mukha nung guy.

*okay*
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    IsuLrae wrote: »
    in local theaters August 26th! :toohappy:

Release date bumped to August 24
  • janmitsui14janmitsui14 PEx Rookie ⭐
    I just wish they would introduce something different in this fifth installment of Final Destination. The Final Destination franchise has been but just a showcase of gore - imaginative gore, which is not entirely a bad case of course because I understand that The Final Destination has its own niche and following.
  • InsaniacInsaniac PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    prequel pala ito ng Final Destination 1 kasi sa ending nung namatay lahat ng bida, pinakita na kasama sila sa sumabog na eroplano sa part 1
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    I saw it last Friday night, it stinked, made me laugh :lol: