coachdanny wrote: »
^ How about pexers saying "I've been a Heat fan since the days of Harold Minor and Bimbo Coles".
Yup expect the Heat bandwagon to overflow.
Other things to expect:
- Heat games in every Thursday TNT broadcast
- Chalmers to give up his #6 or
- James keeping #23 or
- James wearing #25 (to trump MJ and Kobe)
- Riley to suddenly un-retire from coaching
- Talks of the Heat breaking the Bulls 72-10 season
- Heat not getting off a game-winning shot at the buzzer, coz James and Wade were too nice to each other
- Bosh scoring off of offensive rebounds
- Beasley (already depressed) will fall into limbo
- Cavs to the lottery
- Knicks to make the playoffs, because the Cavs are out of it
This is gonna be one fun 2010-11 season for the Heat.......
Then Boston comes out of nowhere like Randy Orton delivering an RKO
jazzper wrote: »
Get Shaq and Iverson to complete the first five casting!!
wooooohooo!!! The Heat is on!! :glee:
108XXXXX wrote: »
what if wade gets injured for the rest of the season?
clintoy23 wrote: »
I'm a bit surprise that Lebron choose Miami over cleveland and New york..
Mas maganda sana for Lebron kung pinili niya ang knicks dahil maganda naman ang tandem nila ni amare..
nalungkot lang ako sa city of cleveland dahil another disaster na naman ito sa kanila...
OT: I'm not joining the Heat Bandwagon, I will still remain as a Laker Fan until the retirement of Kobe and PJ