Home PEx Sports NBA
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Miami Heat 2010-2011 Season

Comments

• Then Shaq's gonna grab the mic and say "Im going to win a ring for the king" :lol::lol::lol:

Shaq's a big gamble. He's 100 years old...Weighs 3 times as his age. Pero kapag sinipag he can still be that a threat down low...which rarely happens already.
  • Miami isn't big enough for three big egos.....

They need veterans that know how to work hard and help the team grow. They need players like the PJ Brown's, Sam Cassel's, Robert Horry's, Joe Smith's and Ron Harper's of yesteryears to complement the young guys...

Well kung sakaling mag sign nga si James, yan talaga ang magiging option ng Miami to fill the rest of the roster. Sign a vet who wants to win a title at a low price dahil mahihirapan sila makakuwa ng ibang marquee or mas bata na player dahil wala na silang ibabayad.
  • I'm from Toronto so obviously I'm a Raptor fan. I've been cheering for the Heat as well because of Spoelstra. If there's any team that Bosh went to that would make me happy, it's the Heat. Hope he becomes from the first Fili to get a ring. Go HEAT!
  • sa tingen nyo sino nga kayang mga possible veterans ang pedeng sumama if ever matuloy nga tong big 3 na toh?
    as a heat fan, napapaisep talaga ako kung sino pede makuha ng heat with the limited cap space they'll be having...

as what i've mentioned earlier shaq is one guy that comes to mind, i also think pede ring magbalek heat toh si jason williams especially now that the magic has acquired the services of chris duhon. i think he would address the need of the heat for a PG who can pass and shoot 3s. how bout you other heat fans out there, sino sa tingen nyo pede pang pumirma sa heat to serve as role players for the possible big 3?
  • scqgscqg PExer
    while it appears that lebron is a lock in miami. it's still hard to imagine the big three playing along side two starters with "minimum" second unit. no doubt they can win games but how healthy can these three stay? what if one goes down? what happens to the team?

given the "salary handicap" the signing of big three will bring to miami, i highly doubt lebron would go for miami. then again, i could be wrong as i'm biased towards the bulls. seriously, i think it's cavs, heat, bulls or knicks.
  • LancesonLanceson PEx Rookie ⭐
    Miami isn't big enough for three big egos.....

They need veterans that know how to work hard and help the team grow. They need players like the PJ Brown's, Sam Cassel's, Robert Horry's, Joe Smith's and Ron Harper's of yesteryears to complement the young guys...

D-Wade and Bosh is a good combo for miami next season. Just give them a good supporting cast and they will go far in the playoffs or even the finals.
  • Raja Bell, T-Mac, Mike Miller, Brad Miller sign them at Vet-Min.

Tama prediction ko nag sign na si Mike Miller. Brad Miller, Raja Bell and T-Mac na lang ok na yung bench nila.
  • I heard that Shaq, Payton, Mourning, Antoine Walker, Sprewell, Eddie Jones will sign with the heat for the minimum...lol
  • King in Miami
  • Bring it on!!!!
  • so it happens...
  • jbpink87jbpink87 Mailap ang Kinse PEx Expert 🎖️
    Bosh + james + wade = the new big 3!!
  • heat fan here! :wave:
  • heat fan here! :wave:

HAHAHAHAHA:rotflmao:

Nice one!
  • jbpink87jbpink87 Mailap ang Kinse PEx Expert 🎖️
    heat fan here! :wave:

:lol::lol::lol::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: