Home PEx Sports NBA
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Miami Heat 2010-2011 Season

Comments

• while still not sure whether or not lebron will join the heat, i think that if he did join the heat, i think all three would know when to defer to the other... it was proven na naman sa olympics e... kobe gave way one game... dwade the other... then lebron... they all had their moments... so i think, if this comes to fore, these three would know how to share... besides, its not like pat riley was forcing wade and bosh to play with lebron, but rather, it was wade and bosh trying to lure lebron to joining them... with that said, they all know that their touches won't be the same.. even bosh admitted this on espn... so for the issue of chemistry, i think they're all smart enough to know the consequences of their actions.. yes, it may hurt james' brand but really, at the end of their careers, its not really their brand that's gonna be talked about... its their legacy, its their rings... they may look desperate to win, yes, but they want to build a dynasty and what better way to do that than to play with fellow players on their prime...

but hey, should lebron choose to go elsewhere, it won't be that bad... we still have wade and we now got bosh... that's something to look forward to...
  • Boston bandwagon fans lilipat na sa Miami bandwagon :lol:
  • Jess24Jess24 PEx Expert 🎖️
    So 1/4 of Team USA would be wearing Miami jerseys next season huh.
  • Looks like the Lakers finally have a worthy opponent next year.

James-Wade-Bosh VS Kobe-Gasol-Artest :)
  • 108XXXXX wrote: »
    Boston bandwagon fans lilipat na sa Miami bandwagon :lol:
    oist Boston pa rin ako...
  • OT
    sa west, no more boozer, no more stoudemire..ito yung mga nakalaban ng lakers..mukhang:

1. Lakers
    2. Thunder
    3. Rockets

Sa 3 peat attempt ng LA, I think kahit wala si James, Heat is the best team to deny them the third consecutive championship..

LET'S GO HEAT!
  • been a heat fan since the time of Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway, Jamal Mashburn, PJ Brown, Dan Majerle....so yeah i would love to see those 3 together with a pass first pg....
  • info118 wrote: »
    OT
    sa west, no more boozer, no more stoudemire..ito yung mga nakalaban ng lakers..mukhang:

1. Lakers
    2. Thunder
    3. Rockets

Sa 3 peat attempt ng LA, I think kahit wala si James, Heat is the best team to deny them the third consecutive championship..

LET'S GO HEAT!

That is kung makalagpas sila sa Thunder like last time.
  • illuminaillumina PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I sure feel for Erik Spoelstra right now. I hope he stays.
  • illumina wrote: »
    I sure feel for Erik Spoelstra right now. I hope he stays.

knowing pat riley. bilang na ang araw ni spoelstra. :rotflmao:
  • Si Shaq gusto nang bumalik ng Miami nyan. :glee:
  • malamang si tim hardaway babalik na din at mourning para powerhouse na ulit talaga miami. kunin din nila si glen rice at voshon lenard para may shooter
  • jaLenpaRk™jaLenpaRk™ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^
    ^
    ^shades of SVG 2004.. hehehe
  • Jess24Jess24 PEx Expert 🎖️
    How in the world is Riles going to fill that bench up with quality players? Seriously, their remaning cap space is probably just good enough to complete their starting lineup - a decent PG and a serviceable center. Unless LBJ/Wade/Bosh are going to play 40-45 minutes a night, in which case, they'll probably be burned by the time the Playoffs come.

That lineup is one injury away from getting beat-up in the East.
  • arroyo
    wade
    james
    bosh
    anthony

bench:
    chalmers, haslem, wright, nobody, nobody, nobody..

contender na kaya yan?
  • everyone seems to be in a hurry.. teka muna... if its indeed true that lebron will join wade and bosh in south beach, then saka pa lang nila mauumpisahan yung pag-explore ng iba pang options re: supporting cast... the core is yet to be decided kase without lebron commiting, mahirap i-assess ang needs ng team... so, granting lebron signs, may sf na sila to go with bosh (pf) and wade (sg). they also have a pg in chalmers and another pf in beasley... now all they need is a back up for lebron and wade, plus a decent center, a decent starting/backup pg... i think magloire can still be had... they can also try to lure raja bell and felton... i mean the possibilities are endless, specially if lebron really goes to miami.. i think any of those available will take some sort of a bargain contract just to be a part of a team with those 3 at the core...
  • jazzperjazzper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pwede naman silang mag exceed sa salary cap provided na babayaran nila yung tax kung talagang gusto nilang ma dethrone ang Lakers.
  • Okay na yang Wade-Bosh. Magaagawan lang sa bola pag nandyan si Lebron lalo na pag crunch time. Kailangan nila role players at bench warmers na proven na gagawa pag tinawag sila.
  • Miami isn't big enough for three big egos.....

They need veterans that know how to work hard and help the team grow. They need players like the PJ Brown's, Sam Cassel's, Robert Horry's, Joe Smith's and Ron Harper's of yesteryears to complement the young guys...
  • i won't be surprised kung bumalek ng miami si shaq...considering his intentions of getting his fifth ring before he retires and he's a veteran that will surely take a pay cut ala karl malone/gary payton when they joined the lakers... pati bosh has voiced out that he doesn't want to play center,so its possible shaq would bring himself into the picture
This discussion has been closed.