Home PEx Sports NBA

Miami Heat 2010-2011 Season

info118info118 PExer
Heat Fans, Stand Up! and Make some noise for your Miami HHHHEEEAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday's report by Stephen A. Smith, has reached ESPN and now confirmed that there is a possibility of a Wade-James-Bosh triumvirate.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5338472&campaign=rss&source=DALLASHeadlines

Let's Go Heat!

Comments

• balthierbalthier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kapag si overrated player napunta sa Heat, kawawa naman yung team na ito. Lahat ng sisi babagsak sa whole team kapag natalo at lahat ng papuri mapupunta sa overrated player kapag nanalo.

They better watch their step. Kahit si Bosh lang, pwede na.
  • BOSH-WADE-LEBRONN @ $20M/year each

paanu na ang bench nila? :lol:
  • Chalmers - Wade - Beasly - Boozer - Stoudemire

pwede na diba?
  • Garha wrote: »
    Chalmers - Wade - Beasly - Boozer - Stoudemire

pwede na diba?

a bunch of chokers except Wade

Lol, Stoudemire-Boozer = :rotflmao::rotflmao:

kain ang front line na yan :lol:
  • miami can only afford one big free agent. its either bosh or james. impossible to get the two with wade. they'll have to get rid of beasley if they wanna get lebron together with bosh.
  • how is lebron gonna pad his stats when he has two other all starts in his team? :lol:

Check My Stats :lol:
  • Wade + Bosh...yeah!
  • WADE + BOSH + JAMES!!!!... Its all happening...
    Report: LeBron To Pick Miami Heat
    http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv...k_miami_heat/#
  • I wonder if this is legit info....I mean, if they have three max contract players, how can you build a half decent bench with the remaining money? I doubt that Wade and Lebron would take anything less than max contracts...
  • Its possible. With the new cap space at about $58. The 3 would have a salary of $16.6 each as starting MAX contract, they still have about 8M to shed for decent players, assuming we trade Beasly and Chalmers for nothing but cap space. Add to the fact that 2nd draft picks and vet minimum doesn't add up to cap space. Great day to be a Miami heat fan! :)
  • as of today only Wade and Bosh have confirmed contracts with Miami. Wait for LBJ to announce his decision tomorrow. I just don't know if Miami has the cap room to sign a free agent like Lebron.
    buy an investment lower than the market value!!!
  • 032699 wrote: »
    Its possible. With the new cap space at about $58. The 3 would have a salary of $16.6 each as starting MAX contract, they still have about 8M to shed for decent players, assuming we trade Beasly and Chalmers for nothing but cap space. Add to the fact that 2nd draft picks and vet minimum doesn't add up to cap space. Great day to be a Miami heat fan! :)

Sayang naman kung tinrade nila si Mario Chalmers...he's a decent starting PG...well Beasley is a bit iffy...with all that has happened to him this year...I guess he's good enough to be traded away for fillers and some much needed space.
  • jazzperjazzper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Disaster sa Miami nito pag nagkataon. :glee:
  • Dadagsa na ang mga bitter nandito na yun isa. Mapupulbos kasi team nila :glee:
  • who's gonna get the most touches/shots? sino ang go-to-guy with seconds left in the 4th? is it still wade's team or lebron's?

it may look good on paper but managed the wrong way, the situation may implode on the heat. take a look at the 03-04 lakers... :depressed:
  • Dadagsa na ang mga bitter nandito na yun isa. Mapupulbos kasi team nila :glee:
  • I'm not really a Lebron fan but if he decides to come to heat then fine..I guess I have to like him then..I've seen these guys play and I say clutch time, is DWade time..

If the Miami thrice is imminent then Riley will have to coach the Heat...Hindi na niya maalis ang pangangati mag coach ng 3 superstars at their prime!
  • who's gonna get the most touches/shots? sino ang go-to-guy with seconds left in the 4th? is it still wade's team or lebron's?

it may look good on paper but managed the wrong way, the situation may implode on the heat. take a look at the 03-04 lakers... :depressed:

Walang ugaling Shaq at Kobe 03-04 diyan kaya no problem. Subok na yan nun Olympics. :glee:
  • This is interesting...not a Miami fan but i must admit...this one looks promising.
  • mukhang kasabwat pa toh si david stern, tinaasan na d ba yung salary cap kanina lang... it would give the heat money to hire role players and veterans who want to win a ring... what a good day to be heat fan! wuhoo!
This discussion has been closed.