Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

girls- if you were men would you get married if...

girls- if you were men would you get married if

1. all the women you meet want to be stay at home wives and the burden of finance would be yours.

2. number one plus you had the strength of sexuality of a male and are worried about philandering.

Comments

• ^magulo yung #2 mo. can't understand, who is philandering, guy or girl? who is worried?
  • pushpoppushpop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rickym wrote: »
    girls- if you were men would you get married if

1. all the women you meet want to be stay at home wives and the burden of finance would be yours.

yes, i'd still want to get married but i would change my social circle :naughty:
    2. number one plus you had the strength of sexuality of a male and are worried about philandering.

im the alpha male and im worried about philandering? :hmm: malabo yata mangyari ito :lol:
  • ^what do you mean you will change your social circle? Do you mean that you will not marry any of those girls who want to be fulltime homemakers/housewives? That you as a man, still want to marry, but only to a nonburdensome girl? What is acceptable burden for you? What is the NO-DEAL burden to you?
  • rickymrickym PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^magulo yung #2 mo. can't understand, who is philandering, guy or girl? who is worried?

you as the guy will be tempted to philander because as a man your longing for affection will be replaced by your longing for sex.

it's like this. i figure that the intensity of a man's need for sex, is roughly the intensity of a woman's need for affection.

what if you as a woman were a man, but your strong need affection is now replaced with a strong need for sex. would you get married knowing that you will possibly fool around? or would you want to be committed and screw around at the same time? or would you want to remain unmarried for the rest of your life? or of course try desperately to remain faithful.
    pushpop wrote: »
    im the alpha male and im worried about philandering? :hmm: malabo yata mangyari ito :lol:

but if you were male chances are your intensity in longing for affection is replaced by longing for sex.
    yes, i'd still want to get married but i would change my social circle :naughty:

so in short, as a man you would not get married unless the woman also works and puts money on the table?
    ^what do you mean you will change your social circle? Do you mean that you will not marry any of those girls who want to be fulltime homemakers/housewives? That you as a man, still want to marry, but only to a nonburdensome girl? What is acceptable burden for you? What is the NO-DEAL burden to you?

because i want my partner to help me financially. sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, di ko kaya buhayin ang pamilya namin mag-isa.

even as a woman, i dont want to stop working if and when i do get married. i dont want to rely solely on my partner's income and be wholly dependent on him/her.

i want there to be a shared responsibility between us, financially and in all the other aspects of the marriage.

you may have another opinion, but that's mine :)
    but if you were male chances are your intensity in longing for affection is replaced by longing for sex.

yes, i understand that part. what i dont understand is the worry part... do you mean he/i'm worried i won't be able to stay faithful to my wife? :hmm:
    so in short, as a man you would not get married unless the woman also works and puts money on the table?

yes and vice versa ;)

as a woman, i dont expect to be, nor do i want to be wholly dependent on my husband for my financial needs.

it's too risky to put all the financial burden on just one person. what if i lose my job? or my company goes bankrupt? or something happens to me? it's not likely my partner can find an alternative job/business in an instant to support us. what will happen to the family then?

bottom line is, i wouldnt marry, whether as a man or as a woman, if i dont feel secure that our future family would be well-provided for :)
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i have same mentality as pushpop, but when it comes to the sex part nga... if as a male, i'd rather not marry if i know i have issues with infidelity, but i have to continue my ways of changing myself so i can stop hurting any girl's feelings... i have to commit myself with one person, challenge myself na i can change... re-evaluate my activities that led me to being a h0rnd0g if it would lead me to going to christian activities i will, just so to grow spiritually coz these organizations can influence me in a big way maybe it can change my whole perspective & divert my mind with worthwile things to do rather than sit in a bar & wait for my next prey, exposed with all the temptations. so it's really best for me to cut off the things that led me to being such. it's still my goal of how i wanted myself to be & not how i am. well just so i can be a great husband & a father to my kids in the future.
    yes, i understand that part. what i dont understand is the worry part... do you mean he/i'm worried i won't be able to stay faithful to my wife? :hmm:

oh, what i meant is that if you feel that you will fool around due to your urges, will you still get married, and hope not to get caught?
  • . i figure that the intensity of a man's need for sex, is roughly the intensity of a woman's need for affection.

^tomboy yata ako, at bakla yung bf ko. At yung mga tanong, di ko na kelangan imaginin na "if i were a man"...
    As a man or as a woman, I can still consider marriage if it will be an improvement or upgrade of my overall quality of life/livingness, not necessarily related to economics. Kung status quo lang, wag na. Kung downgrade, lalong wag na.
    Regarding the infidelity, I will be unfaithful if I feel it's fair for me to be unfaithful for some reason. There's what I call "realistic loyalty". Even if I want to be loyal sexually(for example), but if the situation is way way below par, what can I do? Count sheeps? No black and white rules for me, but constant evaluation of the situation siguro...
  • vincexvincex PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    you as the guy will be tempted to philander because as a man your longing for affection will be replaced by your longing for sex.

it's like this. i figure that the intensity of a man's need for sex, is roughly the intensity of a woman's need for affection.

disagree somewhat. i think many women have a very strong need for sex. They just don't show it as much.
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    vincex wrote: »
    disagree somewhat. i think many women have a very strong need for sex. They just don't show it as much.

^^^ i think so, depende sa age bracket saka depende sa babae.
  • ^Some of my female friends are really horny and sexually charged, they keep asking me to accompany them to go to some kind of gay bar. yuck for me because I'm not into kantoboys looking men, and I don't get excited with all those giling giling. yuck. I also had some older female officemates before(40's girls), the whole group owns their own *****! grabe ka-L! They talk about men's body too too much. Pinay lahat above.

The only crowd where I feel like i'm the ***** is when I'm with my chinese friends and relatives. Green jokes ko, walang tumatawa. Parang madedevirginize yata sila pag nagreact sa green jokes. Labo. Sila naman yung mga buntis or nabuntis bago nagpakasal. meaning pademure lang kuno. Uptight mga intsik girls.
    freshbabe wrote: »
    ^^^ i think so, depende sa age bracket saka depende sa babae.

i heard that men in their teens and early twenties are at their horniest. with women it's at their 30's and 40's
  • lovejoneslovejones living the martini life PEx Expert 🎖️

what if you as a woman were a man, but your strong need affection is now replaced with a strong need for sex. would you get married knowing that you will possibly fool around? or would you want to be committed and screw around at the same time? or would you want to remain unmarried for the rest of your life? or of course try desperately to remain faithful.

you actually think that this would make your topic easier to understand? :(
  • vincexvincex PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I know a lot of committed women who fool around. Even if they try to keep their affairs discrete I still manage to find out. Video and photo evidence are the best though. hehehe makes it more exciting. That's why its called a "scandal" :)