Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

incest - have you tried?

my friend made out with her cousin, damn.. is it normal? no love involve but they're attracted to each other daw.. she told me, mga 5 times na ata nila nagawa, they just tried, bata palang daw sila they felt that they like each other, but they did it when they reach 25 i think, but was stopped coz they are bought married already, she said the attraction still there.. normal ba un?

anyone here tried that kinda thang? :p

Comments

• ^2nd cousins count ba?
  • parang meron na rin ganitong thread before na natabunana na hehe! anyway... i think all of us have a "specially-hot-cousin-that-i-want-to-bang" everytime incest things are asked so it is really hard to believe who is saying the truth anymore. and hell does it really matter?
  • tupangusatupangusa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Incest happens only when one have sexual relations with parent(either mother or father), sister or brother and grand parent(lolo or lola).
    Cousins do not count kasi collateral relative lang..in fact pwede mo nga pakasalan ang anak(your second cousin, which is a fifth or sixth degree relative already) ng first cousin ng magulang mo.
  • tupangusa wrote: »
    Incest happens only when one have sexual relations with parent(either mother or father), sister or brother and grand parent(lolo or lola).
    Cousins do not count kasi collateral relative lang..in fact pwede mo nga pakasalan ang anak(your second cousin, which is a fifth or sixth degree relative already) ng first cousin ng magulang mo.

1st cousins sila :naughty:
    still, not incest
  • Magkapatid mga magulang niyo, ofcourse that's Incest.
  • jensuratos wrote: »
    my friend made out with her cousin, damn.. is it normal? no love involve but they're attracted to each other daw.. she told me, mga 5 times na ata nila nagawa, they just tried, bata palang daw sila they felt that they like each other, but they did it when they reach 25 i think, but was stopped coz they are bought married already, she said the attraction still there.. normal ba un?

dont you mean both?:p
  • hehehehe... hindi pala incest yun!!! dang... sayang! hahahaha
    mhykael11 wrote: »
    Magkapatid mga magulang niyo, ofcourse that's Incest.

kung yung magkapatid ang nag sex..incest yun!
  • EYEABA30EYEABA30 PEx Rookie ⭐
    kahit anu pa yun basta may connection blood nila
    ^^ may provision kasi sa batas ate kung ano ang incestuous relationship eh..yun lang ang basehan ko.
  • incest para sa mga may sakit sa utak yan.

ilagay ang kalibugan sa tamang lugar
  • ^not really....

hindi mo lang type.
  • incest doesn't happen without sexual intercourse. pretty much the routine with losing your virginity
  • chill_00chill_00 PEx Rookie ⭐
    alam nyo guyz kahit ano pa yan mali ang ginagawa nyo? get a life guyz...
  • chill_00 wrote: »
    alam nyo guyz kahit ano pa yan mali ang ginagawa nyo? get a life guyz...
    we're not here to discus the (im)morality of incest.
  • jensuratos wrote: »

Incest ba? Ah, kala ko Insects! Haha! Peace! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • sa dinami dami ng tao sa mundong ibabaw bakit kailngan sa kadugo mo pa? haaaaaaaaaaay
  • incest?....para sa'kin ok ang idea pag sa mga babasahin ( na nagkalat naman sa mga maraming websites) pero in reality it's really a big NO, kanya-kanyang pananaw tayo pero sa'kin kaya ko lang imaginin sa mga 'kwentong-kutsero' pero in reality madugo yan :(.
  • kamuaddict wrote: »
    sa dinami dami ng tao sa mundong ibabaw bakit kailngan sa kadugo mo pa? haaaaaaaaaaay

Mas masarap daw pag kadugo. :naughty: