FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Join Alpha Phi Omega - UST

JOIN ALPHA PHI OMEGA (Pi Chapter)

THE ONLY RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY-WIDE FRATERNITY & SORORITY IN THE UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS

...for further inquiries visit us at the UST RECRUITMENT 101 WEEK on June 21-23 & 25, 2010 @ BOOTH 24 in Plaza Mayor or at Room 3N UST Tan Yan Kee Student Center. contact us at 09173822361.

Watch our recruitment video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZY9kDIZk2c

36665_1518293235955_1193223707_31504415_141085_n.jpg

For more info:
http://apo.org
http://www.apo.org.ph
http://apo-pi.org/

Comments

• mrsofficermrsofficer Member PExer
    pano pag di nakapagsign-up sa recruitment? I was absent 24 at 25 eh asar.
  • 2108kowa2108kowa Member PExer
    may hazing po ba?
  • kulotz5555kulotz5555 Gianvittorio
    ^^ pasok ka para malaman mo.. di ako member ng frat, pero i still think beneficial siya kung right frat ang mapasukan mo.
  • fratmanfratman Member PExer
    For application details please text/call 09173822361
    No need to sign up at the recruitment booth.

I don't think the UST administration will recognize a fraternity/sorority that practices hazing.

APO Pi Chapter (UST) has been in compliance with RA 8049 or the Anti-hazing law. Pero it doesn't mean madali nalang sumali.

APO is not for everyone, many are called but only few are chosen. If you think you have what it takes, then join us!
    APO Pi Alumni Members

Government

12th President of the Republic of the Philippines
    Fidel V. Ramos

Acting Navy Chief
    Rear Admiral Danilo Cortez

Director of the Special Action Force
    General Leocadio Santiago
  • tiatanakatiatanaka Banned by Admin PExer
    pls. don forget mag pa reserve ng coffin and room for viewing sa arlington or funeria paz, the official mortuary of APO. hurry big big discount....
    ^^ dude, stop trolling. papansin amp
  • tigermantigerman Former chief snare PExer
    APO member pala si Clinton? He's also a Demolay right?

USTE LO MEJOR!
    VIVA SANTO TOMAS!
    clinton.. tsk tsk.. i don't like him... conspiracy (????)
  • 2108kowa2108kowa Member PExer
    fratman wrote: »
    For application details please text/call 09173822361
    No need to sign up at the recruitment booth.

I don't think the UST administration will recognize a fraternity/sorority that practices hazing.

APO Pi Chapter (UST) has been in compliance with RA 8049 or the Anti-hazing law. Pero it doesn't mean madali nalang sumali.

APO is not for everyone, many are called but only few are chosen. If you think you have what it takes, then join us!

good then. :DD
    For more info on notable APO members:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Alpha_Phi_Omega_members
    Bill Clinton joined APO in Georgetown University in 1967. He is also a DeMolay according to online sources.

Sa APO naman kasi open membership. You can pledge as long as you're a college student or post-grad student. Membership in other organizations and fraternities is a non-issue.
  • clawed_outclawed_out Banned by Admin PExer
    So, with all those affiliations, what are the chances of this underground organization helping out Thomasians?

It would help potential members if you can enumerate specifically in what ways they can benefit from your organization.

Cause name dropping is so passe and not college like.
  • prek2prek2 Member PExer
    clawed_out wrote: »
    So, with all those affiliations, what are the chances of this underground organization helping out Thomasians?

It would help potential members if you can enumerate specifically in what ways they can benefit from your organization.

Cause name dropping is so passe and not college like.

:rotflmao: LOL Clawed_out, posting erroneous information online is not college-like. APhiO is NOT underground. As a matter of fact, it is the only recognized university-wide fraternity in UST. You should get your facts straight.

But who can blame you, maybe you're too old to know that. You should come visit ust sometime and catch up. *okay*

Oh btw, Colayco park is not there anymore in case you didn't know.
    We prefer applicants that has something to give out rather than hopes to receive from this organization for its benefits are countless but it comes with greater duties.

And at the end of the day, we think better of ourselves as benefactors rather than beneficiaries, we are a service organization after all :D
  • clawed_outclawed_out Banned by Admin PExer
    prek2 wrote: »
    :rotflmao: LOL Clawed_out, posting erroneous information online is not college-like. APhiO is NOT underground. As a matter of fact, it is the only recognized university-wide fraternity in UST. You should get your facts straight.

But who can blame you, maybe you're too old to know that. You should come visit ust sometime and catch up. *okay*

Oh btw, Colayco park is not there anymore in case you didn't know.

Wow. I love assumptions.

And Assumptionistas.

By the way, I'm not interested in joining. I just want people to be educated and it is my fault to call it underground.

Joining a group without good cause is pretty much wasting my time.
  • prek2prek2 Member PExer
    clawed_out wrote: »
    Wow. I love assumptions.

And Assumptionistas.

By the way, I'm not interested in joining. I just want people to be educated and it is my fault to call it underground.

Joining a group without good cause is pretty much wasting my time.

Don't worry clawed_out, we're not recruiting you. You're not even qualified to join. Spend your precious time on thinking of new ways to not get banned by the admin. :D God bless and make good choices!

Aspirants, visit us at Room 3N UST Tan Yan Kee Student Center or ask the SOCC.
  • Phil E. BusterPhil E. Buster Member ✭✭✭
    APO Pi Chapter was chartered way back in 1963(or64?) and started at Faculty of Engineering.
  • Darius03Darius03 Member ✭✭✭
    Since Jun 24, 2010 09:24 PM up to Jan 1, 2013 10:15 PM there were only 19 posts and only 10 different posters!
    And even between July 20, 2010 and Dec 30, 2012 nobody placed a post! How big is this frat. Do frat members even have or know how to use a computer? Does this fraternity even have a meeting room with a computer in it? If this thread is closed nobody will even notice or protest.
    At least fratman who is the thread starter should post at least once a month to update people about the goings on in the frat he seems to be so proud of.
    How about it fratman?
  • tiatanaka wrote: »
    pls. Don forget mag pa reserve ng coffin and room for viewing sa arlington or funeria paz, the official mortuary of apo. Hurry big big discount....

i like that^

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file