Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

men- do you prefer an independent woman or a woman who likes a galante man.

men- do you prefer an independent woman or a woman who likes a galante man.

a lot of men complain about women wanted to be treated specially. but think about it.

would you really want your woman independent, makes a lot of money, and can possibly make much more than you. and someone who you can not make bola, speaks her mind and calls a spade a spade. and she is so fair that she says that if you ever get married to her, she will agree, but if she suspects you fooling around, she will hire a private investigator and if her suspicions are confirmed, she sue your pants off. she will put money on the table and will ask for a prenuptial agreement, agreeing to split all costs including raising the children.

or do you prefer a woman who wants to be treated like a princess, but if you fool around will just look the other way and delude herself into thinking that you'll never do it again. she's quite moody, but a little bola and she's back up. you have to pay all the bills while she becomes a housewife.

Comments

• i'm gonna go with a woman who likes galante man because i'm galante :glee:
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Independent preferred but I always end up with girls that prefer I be galant and have them be treated like a princess.

I really hate those stubborn girls who forgive guys kahit loko lokohin na sila. Major self esteem problems. Sobrang pangit ba nila at payag nalang silang ganun ganunin ng mga lalaki? I can't have a woman like that mothering my children. Strong willed women leads to strong happy families. That's my perspect.
  • ildiavoloildiavolo PEx Rookie ⭐
    i prefer to have them both. one that i'm going to spoil and one that's going to provide me a challenge.
  • Whether we are independent or not, we girls will still ***** when our man cheats. It's not logical, but the presupposition is based on "love and loyalty", not on egalitarianism and economics. Girls think that the guy promised to be faithful out of love, not because of economics.

There's really something wrong with the way courtship and marriage and bf-gf conversations, considerations, and commitments are negotiated. In these "negotiations", the focus is so much on love, attraction, feelings. We don't talk about economics, depreciation, fairness, and other more concrete practical realistic happenings.

On the other hand, unfaithful men will remain cheaters even if their wife feeds them and their entire family. I think if a man becomes economically insecure, he's bound to cheat more, to boost his ego, to regain his confidence.
  • There are some girls who don't look pretty, who doesn't work, and expects and demands loyalty from their husband. For some weird reason, the husband still gives it. Minsan, nananakot pa si wife na iiwan nya si husband kung mambabae sya, takot naman si husband. Weird, but this scenario still happens. Naive men? Men who values family and marriage so much?
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    There are some girls who don't look pretty, who doesn't work, and expects and demands loyalty from their husband. For some weird reason, the husband still gives it. Minsan, nananakot pa si wife na iiwan nya si husband kung mambabae sya, takot naman si husband. Weird, but this scenario still happens. Naive men? Men who values family and marriage so much?

^^^ i know someone like that, at girl pa matigas kahit si hubby ang pinaka-kumikita compared sa kaniya, after her maldita attitude w/ the inlaws, and i think the hubby found security & happiness talaga w/ his makulit cute little boys(and really turned his back w/ his 1st family) panakot nung girl eh ilalayo ang mga bata, kung kakampihan ang pamilya niya. Ang wifey niya na kakilala ko eh, hinde na kagandahan at majuba na rin. The guy is (dating) napaka-panget pero silmula nga nung kumikita na talaga... medyo umayos na hitsura niya although (panot),mas level up hitsura niya today compared nung dati nung bf/gf sila at nung pinakasalan siya ng kakilala ko.:rolleyes::p
    ^^^ i dream to be wifey #1 . ang lagay ba eh magpapakasaya na lang sila ng mistress niya?? saya naman ng buhay niya diba?? sa totoo lang ayoko makita ang sarili ko sa kalagayan ni wifey #2. kaka-frustrate din diba...:angry: married life eh ganun pa rin ang problema? buti sana kung bf-gf pa lang kayo, pero responsibility talaga ng lalaki na mag-paka faithful na when married--- alang-alang na lang sa family/kids. Kung irreconcilable differences at not a 3rd party sige... wala ng magagawa talagang splitsville na ang destination ng marriage..
    darmonx wrote: »
    Independent preferred but I always end up with girls that prefer I be galant and have them be treated like a princess.

I really hate those stubborn girls who forgive guys kahit loko lokohin na sila. Major self esteem problems. Sobrang pangit ba nila at payag nalang silang ganun ganunin ng mga lalaki? I can't have a woman like that mothering my children. Strong willed women leads to strong happy families. That's my perspect.

^^^ minsan kasi sobrang dependent na nung wife (financially) & iniisip niya yung mga bata din, kaya she puts a blind eye sa pang-gagag0 sa kaniya ni mister., per0 kung wala pa sila kids... or bf/gf pa lang ... malamang self -esteem issues yan!!! martyr!!!:hmm:(talagang matagal bago matauhan babaeng ganyan)
  • rickym wrote: »
    independent woman, makes a lot of money, and can possibly make much more than you. and someone who you can not make bola, speaks her mind and calls a spade a spade. and she is so fair that she says that if you ever get married to her, she will agree, but if she suspects you fooling around, she will hire a private investigator and if her suspicions are confirmed, she sue your pants off. she will put money on the table and will ask for a prenuptial agreement, agreeing to split all costs including raising the children.

most women in our family are independent and strong willed, from my great grandmother, lola, mom, aunts, sister..
    yung very small number ng female relatives ko na nag fall sa second type are dead.
    wife preference is subjective to any man, choose a woman who can live with or without you. it guarantees confidence and responsibility. why fear something that good?
  • i go for an independent woman, sabi nga ni ms laurice_ching, strong willed. the latter, considers men as their personal ATM :P
  • Di pwede sa akin ang galante
    gusto ko kasi patas lang
    i don't like to feel i owe something
    from anyone.

Lagi ko nararamdaman na
    may kapalit ang lahat.
    :lol:
    charcan wrote: »
    Di pwede sa akin ang galante
    gusto ko kasi patas lang
    i don't like to feel i owe something
    from anyone.

Lagi ko nararamdaman na
    may kapalit ang lahat.

^^^ ako kapag binigyan sige lang ng sige... bigay eh.
    never ako nag-assume na may kapalit :lol:
    pero kung sense ko nga na may hinihintay na kapalit.
    ayy... gora nako, talagang ipapamukha ko
    rejected siya kung di ko gusto yung gusto niyang kapalit. :lol:
    ... Naive men? Men who values family and marriage so much?

Are you serious? Is that an opinion or a question?

I hope it's a question. Taking care of your family and your marriage is not a simple task and not something a naive man can handle.

You need to have a job, be strong, be ambitious, and be a provider for your family while casually turning a blind eye on other women who would like to have what your wife and your family has.

It is very complex to live the life of a straight man. It is just soooo easy to be irresponsible to your family and screw as many women as you want.
  • i'm gonna go with a woman who likes galante man because i'm galante :glee:[/QUOTE/]

LOL napaisip tuloy
    ako BaB
    san ka galante?:lol:
  • Are you serious? Is that an opinion or a question?

It's some kind of a wonder to me. Some girls don't seem to deserve the loyalty, generosity, and kindness of their husband, but these girls can still get away with it. If you analyze the question of the thread starter, there is some kind of equitability/fairness that's being stressed. And yet in real life, some good men can still be fooled by useless girls, the same way that some good girls can be fooled by jerks. (By the way,)Intelligence, responsibility, and naivety are totally different qualities. Even Noynoy Aquino can be naive (even if he is smart and responsible and good), esp compared to the scheming little skunk called GMA.

Do you think/Would you suggest that girls should look for a man who prioritizes an intact marriage and family life at WHATEVER cost? Just to make sure he won't just leave when the girl finally unleashes her 'true colors' whatever they may be? In sickness and in health, till death do them part?
  • rickymrickym PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    It's some kind of a wonder to me. Some girls don't seem to deserve the loyalty, generosity, and kindness of their husband, but these girls can still get away with it. If you analyze the question of the thread starter, there is some kind of equitability/fairness that's being stressed. And yet in real life, some good men can still be fooled by useless girls, the same way that some good girls can be fooled by jerks. (By the way,)Intelligence, responsibility, and naivety are totally different qualities. Even Noynoy Aquino can be naive (even if he is smart and responsible and good), esp compared to the scheming little skunk called GMA.

some good men are fooled. they think so short sightedly. they forget that when their wife grows old or gives birth, she just may not want to slim down anymore, blaming it on genes, menopose or whatever. some of these good men end up fooling around. it's really a hard call if you want to call them immoral or what. some girls just break off because they say, "i don't love him anymore'. while these men who try to make ends meet have housewives who refuse to shape up and even get a job even if they have graduated college. some i heard will even refuse sex if their husband doesn't earn enough.

so these men who are fooled sometimes philander and get their beauty and youth from young girls. for them it's better to be milked by the robber that you know than the robber that you don't. dom know that the women are after their money, but they just feel that it's a better deal than sticking it out with their wife. contrary to some women's thinking, the one being practical here is the dom and not the mistress.
  • rickym wrote: »
    some good men are fooled. they think so short sightedly. they forget that when their wife grows old or gives birth, she just may not want to slim down anymore, blaming it on genes, menopose or whatever. some of these good men end up fooling around. it's really a hard call if you want to call them immoral or what. some girls just break off because they say, "i don't love him anymore'. while these men who try to make ends meet have housewives who refuse to shape up and even get a job even if they have graduated college. some i heard will even refuse sex if their husband doesn't earn enough.

so these men who are fooled sometimes philander and get their beauty and youth from young girls. for them it's better to be milked by the robber that you know than the robber that you don't. dom know that the women are after their money, but they just feel that it's a better deal than sticking it out with their wife. contrary to some women's thinking, the one being practical here is the dom and not the mistress.

@ rikym
    your well informed with this
    kind of situation...;)

Do you think/Would you suggest that girls should look for a man who prioritizes an intact marriage and family life at WHATEVER cost? Just to make sure he won't just leave when the girl finally unleashes her 'true colors' whatever they may be? In sickness and in health, till death do them part?

Wow... first of all are those kind of men readily available to you?

If you worry too much about how a man will view you after you show your true colors, then you are with the wrong man.
  • There's nothing wrong with women who like "galante" men as long as they are not the clingy and helpless type. However, I prefer women who are independent, intelligent and yet comfortable with their femininity.
    rickym wrote: »

just because the woman gains weight or loses her shape over time is not enough reason for the husband to squander off to another woman. no woman stays pretty forever and every man should know that but the fact that she married you or chose you when she was at her prettiest deserves some form of loyalty or appreciation because there was a time when she could've picked anyone she wanted.

other things such as not working despite a college degree or refusing sex for some odd reason... first of all, why didn't the man see this coming during the courtship stage or bf/gf stage, or engagement period? and if they used to be friends.. the friendship stage?

Both men and women get so many chances to learn about each other before marriage and if we do not catch these things before making our vows then it's our fault for not doing our due diligence. There is no accurate way to predict how a relationship will turn out one day but going through those stages increases our chances of knowing that we are committing to the right person.