Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

guys- how many times has it occurred to you that the girl busted you only to...

guys- how many times if ever, has it occurred to you that the girl busted you only to answer yes at the end?

Comments

• Zero! If the girl is pakipot or she says no, I don't insist or persist. Maybe it's because I've not yet been seriously in love with any girl.
  • ^

this.

busted ==> next target please.
  • rickymrickym PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    have there been any cases that you did not pursue, but they started courting you or hinting that they will reconsider?
  • vincexvincex PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    rickym wrote: »
    guys- how many times if ever, has it occurred to you that the girl busted you only to answer yes at the end?

Hmmm sounds very familiar. Actually I know several of my female friends who say NO.... only later on to finally accede to the guy.
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    siguro the guy hit the right spot, so he deserved the "yes", but
    eventually in the relationship process the girl will suddenly realize
    why the guy deserved her "no" too... but it's the girls decision
    if she is happy in the relationship even with all the reasons of
    why the guy seemed to be someone na dapat ay binasted niya.
  • all the time :lol: i always don't get an on-the-spot yes. laging give me time :lol:

may tendency kasi akong pag sinabihan ng girl na "no", nakakalimutan/nawawala na yung feelings ko for her. parang robot lang na switch off :lol:

sinasabi ko yan sa kanila at wag mag-dalawang isip na bastedin ako kung di pasok sa criteria nila :lol:
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Twice; yung isang girl thrice niya akong binasted, kahit na obvious na L na L siya sa akin. Sinagot niya ako nung nawala na ako at hindi ko na siya pinapansin. Well, in short, di ko siya pinatulan na, nagsawa ako sa broken hearted songs, muni-muni sa seaside, etc. Dinurog niya ang itlog ko kaya no way!(Sorry for the mental image but dont take it literal. Kumpleto pa ate).
  • rickym wrote: »
    have there been any cases that you did not pursue, but they started courting you or hinting that they will reconsider?
    I believe there could be a few who may have hinted but I was no longer interested lalo na sa mga sobrang pakipot. I'm not saying that girls should say "yes" immediately or fling themselves at a suitor, but at least show him some encouragement if you like the guy.