Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

About "breastfeeding"

On the jeep, I overheard this woman tell her kumare (I assume she was) that ayaw na muna niyang mag-"breastfeed" kay hubby kasi she is still breastfeeding her baby.:hmm: Weird lang.

Pero naisip ko, some women like having their boobs fondled during the sexual act. So nagtaka lang ako, does nipple/ breast stimulation during sex feel different than breastfeeding a baby?

Ang alam ko lang the breasts feel somewhat full when engorged with milk and that breastfeeding relieves this pain. Pero how about the sensation of the baby suckling...same ba yun pag si hubby/ partner?

Do some women get "turned-on" during breastfeeding that they feel guilty a short time afterwards and so they stop?

Comments

• freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    --- wala pa kong baby, pero i think it's a completely different scenario. one is for motherly love and the other is a "foreplay erotic gesture".

i don't think na na-stimulate yung babae sa baby breastfeeding,
    para ngang nasasaktan pa nga diba?? kaya nga may mga binibili na paraphernalia na mag-prevent ng direct breastfeeding for babies, although milk ng mommy pa rin nakukuha ng baby minus the direct breastfeed.
  • sweetwahmsweetwahm PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I don't think I've ever got turned on when baby breastfeeding. :bungi: For one, the sensations are different, that much I can tell you. :belat:
  • sweetwahm wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever got turned on when baby breastfeeding. :bungi: For one, the sensations are different, that much I can tell you. :belat:

Now we have confirmation from at least one mom. Thanks!*okay*
  • ^ Haha, yeah. One girl friend of mine actually hates it when her baby bites her nipple during breastfeeding, as in napapa-ouch siya. At least si hubby, nibble lang daw, hindi bite.:lol: haha, ok TMI. I'll stop...:lol:
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Breastfeeding an infant is different and I never got turned on by it. It paints a really disturbing image to actually get turned on by it.

And getting bitten on the nipple by an infant is one of the worst feeling in the world. Now that's a reason why women opt to stop breastfeeding because getting bitten really sucks (pun intended). :lol:
  • breastfeeding is important up to second year in college, second term.
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    10323015 wrote: »
    breastfeeding is important up to second year in college, second term.

^^^ talaga naman ang L ah... :rotflmao: