Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Is removing someone from facebook ok??

Guys, I just need your opinion about this.. Last Friday, I decided to remove someone from facebook because if I will still keep him on my friend's list, I'm just making a big fool out of myself.. because I have feelings for this guy for a very long time now. Before we became friends, wala pa siyang gf non, pero now, nagkaroon na siya, and this gf of his is also on my friend's list kasi naging friend ko rin yung girl.

This guy before was asking me some advices before on how to make this girl like him. Eventhough my feelings for him was too strong, I gave him the best advice I can give to him kasi friend ko naman siya. na kahit man lang sa pagiging friend e maging kapaki-pakinabang naman ako.

And then one day he said that sila na daw nung girl. Hindi na ko nagulat, pero ang sakit pa rin nung nalaman ko. Lately, when I open my facebook, you know the first thing na makikita natin is mga activities ng mga friends natin or mga latest na pics na pinost.. Well, nakita ko meron silang mga pics dun na super sweet nila. I felt nothing but all jealousy. Then I decided to do a research on the internet of tips on how to forget someone and one of them is this..

If the two of you are friends on MySpace or a similar site, consider taking them off your buddy list or at least removing your subscription to them. When you see a bulletin they've posted or a blog they wrote, just skip past it.

So, I decided to follow this.. so that I will forget him. The facebook is the only communication the two of us had. I don't have his number or etc.. I also deleted the girl on my facebook.

I just wanna know if this is a little too harsh on part of him since he consider me as his friend? Hindi na niya siguro mapapansin yun sa dami ng friend's list niya..

Comments

• Hay, anu ba 'yan? It's not THEIR fault that YOU have issues with them. If you consider yourselves friends with each other, it is VERY RUDE to just remove them from your list; that also raises more questions among yourselves than it provides peace.

The solution is easy: just HIDE them from your Newfeeds, then you won't see them without having to delete them. And once you've resolved your feelings na, you can always check on them or resume communication if you're ready to.
  • badJayebadJaye PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    dont worry.. they wont notice you and they absolutely dont care. The fact that you dont have their number is a clear proof the your just internet buddies.. nothing more and nothing less.

MOVE ON GIRL....
  • badJaye wrote: »
    dont worry.. they wont notice you and they absolutely dont care. The fact that you dont have their number is a clear proof the your just internet buddies.. nothing more and nothing less.

MOVE ON GIRL....

Thank you. I just wanted to know if what I did was absolutely right. Yes, we are only internet buddies and nothing more. I just did it because I wanna be free myself from pain and also because I wanted to MOVE ON so much that if I cut him out of my life then maybe I could start my life over and ready to like somebody else again, na kapag ginawa ko e makakalimutan ko na siya. And eventhough someday magkikita pa uli kami then at least wala na kong pakialam sa kanila.

THis is really my way of moving on..
  • puwede rin namang i-hide lang... para walang update update na lumalabas sa wall mo...
  • X-windX-wind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS pang bata lang yan :lol:
  • maganda den minsan harapen katotohanan... ^____^ move on...
  • ground_breakground_break PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    No, you have to learn to love yourself...

Since FB is your only way to communicate... It shows that you have no great foundation for friendship...

Why stay friends?

Let it go and onto the next...
  • parang bitter, remimds me of someone. :rotflmao:

Anyway, just ignore him and move on with your life *okay*
  • Be objective, if doing it will help you, then do it.
  • wag bad yan. it's immoral you know :lol:
  • you will do any means necessary to forget the dude. that is, if you really want to.
  • ^oo mga magagalit si josiah. :lol:

on a serious note:

ilan ba friends mo sa FB? kung madami naman hindi sya kawalan. :glee: saka they're right. pambata lang yan. you already deleted him, it would be stupid to add him again just because you feel bad. Move on girl, get a real life. madami pa guys dyan. makakalimutan mo rin sya eventually.
  • I don't think removing them on facebook would help. But since you said that you are only internet buddies, then it's the other way around. I have experienced something similar. But we always end up to adding to our friends list again! hahahaha..

Naks!

God bless everyone! :)
  • yes it helps, but not completely. *okay*

sadness is temporary, but the problem is, it attacks frequently.

i blocked my ex. there's no use in updating the person of my better self. pero gusto ko pa din sya kamustahin. kaso para saan pa, diba?

sya ang main reason baket ako nasaktan at nasasaktan, tapos babalikan ko pa? RESPETO naman sa SARILI. :)
  • Yeah, the only reason why I did it is because to forget him completely. Ngayon kung isang araw magkita kami, tapos itanong niya sa akin na bakit ko siya tinanggal sa facebook e sasabihin ko na lang na "I quit facebook"
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^wag bad yan... wag kang magsinungaling ng madaling mabisto...

sabihin mo na lang, "hindi ako nagtanggal sa iyo... yung bf ko, nagseselos kasi sa iyo"... :naughty:
  • averiaveri PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Use the HIDE BUTTON dear.
  • kauriehart wrote: »
    Yeah, the only reason why I did it is because to forget him completely. Ngayon kung isang araw magkita kami, tapos itanong niya sa akin na bakit ko siya tinanggal sa facebook e sasabihin ko na lang na "I quit facebook"

Hija, sa pananalita mong ito eh mukhang umaasa ka pa na you matter to him. Huwag nang mag-isip ng kung anu-ano pang scenario na kasama ang lalaking yan. Wala kang mapapala. Harapin ang katotohanan at humanap ka ng taong para sa iyo.
  • i deleted my ex, and his whole family :lol:, napikon yata siya sa ginawa ko so pati mga friends namin na naka connect between us, he deleted them. I'm sure he deleted all my comments and wall posts sa account niya.
    why did I delete him? he posted pictures of his ex on his facebook. while ako walang pics sa account niya. so, bye bye na siya sa friends list ko :lol:
  • ^ good job!! :lol: