Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Confessing-of-feelings TIPS

Guys and Girls Any tips on how to confess your feelings
towards your opposite sex?:bashful:
Own experiences is fine :D it will be appreciated!
:love:

Comments

• Kevinbite wrote: »
    Guys and Girls Any tips on how to confess your feelings
    towards your opposite sex?:bashful:
    Own experiences is fine :D it will be appreciated!
    :love:

share mo muna yun sayo then we will share :rolleyes:
  • KevinbiteKevinbite PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^
    Oh no!:bop:
    I wanna share kaso Im still virgin in this field
    kaya nga naghi2ngi ako ng tips e
    hoho! paxenxa na :mecry:
  • on valentines day (2009)

im going fast foward on this. so ive been seeing this chick. we both like each other but we havent been exclusive yet.

and so we had an argument about how valentines day is important to her and i should make additional effort in making her feel special. me, being the asshole that i am, said this:

"oh eto 500 pesos, sampal mo sa mukha mo! bumili ka ng sarili mong bulaklak! at kung pipilitin mo ako maging malambing para sa isang araw lang. wag kang umasa! leche!"

after nag walkout siya bumalik rin siya after a couple of hours. pag pasok niya sa condo ko. nakita niya naka decorate lahat ng favorite flowers niya. primrose violet and marigold. and to which i also professed my feelings for her. i think you guys know what happened next ;)
  • zenchski wrote: »
    on valentines day (2009)

im going fast foward on this. so ive been seeing this chick. we both like each other but we havent been exclusive yet.

and so we had an argument about how valentines day is important to her and i should make additional effort in making her feel special. me, being the asshole that i am, said this:

"oh eto 500 pesos, sampal mo sa mukha mo! bumili ka ng sarili mong bulaklak! at kung pipilitin mo ako maging malambing para sa isang araw lang. wag kang umasa! leche!"

after nag walkout siya bumalik rin siya after a couple of hours. pag pasok niya sa condo ko. nakita niya naka decorate lahat ng favorite flowers niya. primrose violet and marigold. and to which i also professed my feelings for her. i think you guys know what happened next ;)

:lol: you amaze me sometimes zenchski.

offtopic: san mo nabili yung flowers?..hehe

na try ko na rin mag confess ng feelings ko about some guy that I liked. medyo hindi niya kinaya yung sincerity ko haha :bop::bop:
  • You just have to say it I think, but it could help if you can make a romantic atmosphere lol.
  • :lol: you amaze me sometimes zenchski.

offtopic: san mo nabili yung flowers?..hehe

na try ko na rin mag confess ng feelings ko about some guy that I liked. medyo hindi niya kinaya yung sincerity ko haha :bop::bop:

i maybe an a-hole but im a sweet a-hole :D

if i can recall its called the "the flower shop" near jupiter street makati.
    zenchski wrote: »
    on valentines day (2009)

Waw! galing mu dude! :eek:

@Silenced: However im still clueless on how to make
    a romantic atmosphere :confused:
    I guess that's another problem i have
    to solve :bashful:

Sheer determination I envy you! *okay*
  • zenchski wrote: »
    on valentines day (2009)

hahaha... ano kayang opinion dito ng mga girls..
  • wazdogwazdog PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    My opinion is you should never share your feelings unless you are certain these feelings will be reciprocated. If she not feel the same way, she will distance herself from you.

Continue spending time with her and get a sense of how she feels about you first.

If she likes you too, there's no wrong way to do it. :)
  • zenchski tamaaaa.. u might be an a-hole and a jerk but surprisingly sweet :lol:
  • i think bro, samahan mo ng humor pag nagconfess ka ng feelings dun sa girlet na type mo, para di ka naman masyado kabahan atleast you can collect your thoughts pag mejo napa smile mo na sya dba :)
  • ^Sure ka dude....hindi kaya masabihan ka ng "Seryoso ka, hindi ata?"
    How can a women believe if may humor....There is a time for humor and there is a time na maging serious...

Just tell your HEART pare..The environment's aura will help..But the bottom line is what you say and how you say it.
  • na try ko na rin mag confess ng feelings ko about some guy that I liked. medyo hindi niya kinaya yung sincerity ko haha :bop::bop:

anu sinabi niya? "ohhh shocks!!~" :rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • do it when the least she expects it!!

Para makita mo yung natural na reaction niya kc yun yung time kung san off guarded siya sa sasabihin mo.
  • makisig381 wrote: »
    i think bro, samahan mo ng humor pag nagconfess ka ng feelings dun sa girlet na type mo, para di ka naman masyado kabahan atleast you can collect your thoughts pag mejo napa smile mo na sya dba :)

You got a point about humor and making her smile. Pero dapat tama ang timing ng confession.

TS, keep the conversation light-hearted, including jokes, at first, then pasukan mo ng serious tone. You can say something like this: "I like how we find a lot of things amusing and have a good laugh, but what I'm about to tell you next is no joking matter to me..." At that point, sabihin mo na ang gusto mong sabihin from the bottom of your heart. Huwag kang tatawa or she won't take you seriously.
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Expressing one's feelings is easy. Just tell her that you enjoy her company and you would like to see her again.

When she warms up to you, then you can tell her more about your inner feelings.

-Just_JT
    It's.not.rocket.science.
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hirap naman kasi wala namang actually 'cook book' para dito. case to case basis.

minsan nga, mas mahalaga pa ang timing ng pagsasabi kaysa sasabihin. papakiramdaman mo yung mood niya.

mas maganda pag spontaneous or impromptu para mas genuine ang dating. mahirap yung sobrang rehearsed. bahala ka na. malaki ka na. ha ha ha

you should never run out of words. ano na lang silbi ng mga telenovela sa atin? :hiya:

good luck!
  • my best advice:

do not say "I like you" or "I love you".

just have fun and date as many as you can, until you find someone
    who has the same wavelength as you are