Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

why are promiscuous women generally...

why is it that it is easy to find a productive even successful promiscuous man while it is hard to find a productive promiscuous woman? is it due to the differences of the gender itself or is it the nationality?

sometimes promiscuous women are not only unproductive but also emotionally unstable.

Comments

• badJayebadJaye PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rickym wrote: »
    why is it that it is easy to find a productive even successful promiscuous man while it is hard to find a productive promiscuous woman? is it due to the differences of the gender itself or is it the nationality?

sometimes promiscuous women are not only unproductive but also emotionally unstable.

Thats the result of not putting soft pillow under the head when their partner start banging their head off.. lol

You will be unproductive and emotionally stable if their is blood clog on your brain.

:rotflmao:
  • i would agree on the unproductive part. but for emotionally unstable? i can't really say much about that.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Rookie ⭐
    Maybe in the Philippines. Here in the US successful women or even just fairly independent girls are 'promiscuous'. I dislike using it because it has a negative connotation, I'm merely implying that girls here have sexual independence.

But in general, women are just smarter about it. And they know the implications of having casual sex (in most society they'd still be 'sluts') or at least people knowing their business erstwhile men 1. don't have the same thing holding them back via social gossip 2. have actual motivation to 'kiss and tell' because it's encouraged and considered machismo and virtuoso.

Also 'productive/successful' women esp. stereotypical Filipino, your image of success kinda push a lot of it aside. Think about it, before the sex vids did people actually think the successful and beautiful Katrina Halili was having that kind of lifestyle? No.

Image is everything, because people will judge the book by its cover. As long as you're smart enough to shut up and don't give it away, you'll do just fine.

In this pretentious world, use that to your advantage.
  • i remember the film 'up in the air' with george clooney. he travels frequently as part of his job and at a bar in an airport, he met a woman who also travels a lot. they began to have s3x everytime they see each other during their stopvers and even plan for it. george ended up falling for her but then he found out that the woman was actually married and had kept that part of her life seperate from her actual life.
  • rickymrickym PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Maybe in the Philippines. Here in the US successful women or even just fairly independent girls are 'promiscuous'. I dislike using it because it has a negative connotation, I'm merely implying that girls here have sexual independence.

someone before asked me why i talk about sex so easily. because what a person talks about is what he always thinks about. i said that maybe what one does not talk about is a topic one has a hang up about.

i personally don't think there's anything wrong with promiscuity for either males or females as long it does not interfere with their lives and if both are single.
  • rickym wrote: »
    someone before asked me why i talk about sex so easily. because what a person talks about is what he always thinks about. i said that maybe what one does not talk about is a topic one has a hang up about.
    Or maybe he/she is just being discreet. They prefer to keep what they secrete their secret. :naughty::lol:
  • pushpoppushpop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Maybe in the Philippines. Here in the US successful women or even just fairly independent girls are 'promiscuous'.

because the Filipina yuppie is busy working her *****$ off and barely has time to date one guy, much less multiple guys.

Here, working overtime is almost a must if you want to keep up with your deliverables and is expected (though not always verbalized) of managers. Competition in the workplace is fierce and there's always someone ready to take your place anytime the management feels you're slacking off even a bit.

I don't know if this is the norm in the US 'cause I've never been there, but I have the impression that overtime work is rarely done. All of our US suppliers are out by 5pm, even the managers. And even if they receive their emails in their blackberry, they don't reply if it's after office hours. So they have more time to socialize, meet new people (i.e. potential partners :naughty: ), and maybe take it to the next level ;)
    pushpop wrote: »
    because the Filipina yuppie is busy working her *****$ off and barely has time to date one guy, much less multiple guys.

Here, working overtime is almost a must if you want to keep up with your deliverables and is expected (though not always verbalized) of managers. Competition in the workplace is fierce and there's always someone ready to take your place anytime the management feels you're slacking off even a bit.

I don't know if this is the norm in the US 'cause I've never been there, but I have the impression that overtime work is rarely done. All of our US suppliers are out by 5pm, even the managers. And even if they receive their emails in their blackberry, they don't reply if it's after office hours. So they have more time to socialize, meet new people (i.e. potential partners :naughty: ), and maybe take it to the next level ;)

LOL. 'Rarely'. Americans ranked as the one of the highest per hour workers, among post-development countries.

Also this stereotype among Filipinos that Americans are 'lazy' and that working life is here is easy, is farce. It's relative work.

Impression you got is circumstantial. They're bosses there. LOL.

Americans however just like many Westerners also know that you work to live, not the other way around. So when opportunity dictates, they don't if it isn't necessary. Why would you? To Filipinos sometimes that is blurry. Sometimes they'll never pass up opportunity for moolah. I know so because I grew up in a family that have majority of adults working at least two full time jobs.

But really successful independent chics here multitasker. They're over achievers and brilliant. They'll work, do extracurricular, then keep their social life. Some of them start early. In highschool they'll be those popular girls that are athletes, top students, in student govt., in extracurricular activities, work part time and active in community.
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Myth. Successful women are just as promiscous as successful man. Pinagkaiba lang yung availability ng outlet. It's easy for a successful man to find submissive women that are attractive in the meantime a successful woman will just encounter difficulties finding a submissive man that is makisig.

But in general, women are just smarter about it. And they know the implications of having casual sex (in most society they'd still be 'sluts') or at least people knowing their business erstwhile men 1. don't have the same thing holding them back via social gossip 2. have actual motivation to 'kiss and tell' because it's encouraged and considered machismo and virtuoso.

Also 'productive/successful' women esp. stereotypical Filipino, your image of success kinda push a lot of it aside. Think about it, before the sex vids did people actually think the successful and beautiful Katrina Halili was having that kind of lifestyle? No.

Image is everything, because people will judge the book by its cover. As long as you're smart enough to shut up and don't give it away, you'll do just fine.

In this pretentious world, use that to your advantage.

i'm curious what do men and women think of promiscuous successful women. are they frowned upon or admired or what?
    i'm curious what do men and women think of promiscuous successful women. are they frowned upon or admired or what?

I admire women who are successful and picks sexual partners DISCRIMINATELY, hindi yung kahit sino-sino lang.

Mas mabuti pa ***** sa kanya kung ganun lang siya. :lol:
    I admire women who are successful and picks sexual partners DISCRIMINATELY, hindi yung kahit sino-sino lang.

how about the girl na ayaw mag sex, pero nung nag 'i love you' ka or binola or sinuyo mo bumigay na. you prefer a ***** to her?

i think we're the same i also admire women who are successful and are discriminate in picking men no matter how many they are. and the ones who don't give a **** about their reputation as long as they're happy and at the same time fair.
  • I admire women who are successful and picks sexual partners DISCRIMINATELY, hindi yung kahit sino-sino lang.

if a guy sleeps with many women as he wants its perceived as macho while women who screws around with different guys perceived as whor3s.

how narrowminded some people are :rolleyes:
    how about the girl na ayaw mag sex, pero nung nag 'i love you' ka or binola or sinuyo mo bumigay na. you prefer a ***** to her?

i think we're the same i also admire women who are successful and are discriminate in picking men no matter how many they are. and the ones who don't give a **** about their reputation as long as they're happy and at the same time fair.

promicuous means indiscriminate; there is no logical basis of choosing a sexual partner. Kahit sino lang, walang standards.

In your scenario, clearly merong rational reason.
    if a guy sleeps with many women as he wants its perceived as macho while women who screws around with different guys perceived as whor3s.

how narrowminded some people are :rolleyes:

do you even understand my post? :confused:
  • vincexvincex PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    It could largely be a cultural issue. In the west, women are more productive despite high levels of sexual activity with differing partners.

Here in the philippines, promiscuous or not, women are really on the less productive side to begin with.
  • vincex wrote: »
    It could largely be a cultural issue. In the west, women are more productive despite high levels of sexual activity with differing partners.

Here in the philippines, promiscuous or not, women are really on the less productive side to begin with.

filipino men and women are less productive than the westerners, in general.

It's the system and management style, nothing to do with gender.
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    filipino men and women are less productive than the westerners, in general.

It's the system and management style, nothing to do with gender.

^^^ PINAS TOH?! at isa toh sa mga pinaka mahirap na bansa sa asia, so anu ba expected niyo?? Na maging kasing "big time" ng mga tipong sex in the city characters (characters lang not the actress) ang mga babaeng mahihilig...mag-pa aswang (daily or monthly) with different men:rolleyes:.

So siguro yung pinupunto ng mga guy pexers dito, ok lang na fokfok & easy yung babae, basta "big time" yung MGA lalaking tumitikim sa kaniya.

Pero yung issue kay Katrina Halili, image niya is "easy & attention seeker" so mas maraming nag-iisip na alam niya na may camera na kumukuha sa kanila ni Hayden, and between her & MARICAR REYES... si MARICAR eh, example ng successful woman talaga, kasi despite the scandal eh she is one promising actress & anu pa ba?? physician.

So yun image niya hinde "easy & attention seeker", pero parang commended pa siya kasi "may title sa medical field & one serious drama actress sa tv" and wala siyang rumors of going to bed with different guys unlike KATRINA HALILI na parang image niya talaga eh pa-iba-iba ng lalaking kadikit.

Siguro mas rerespetuhin ko pa yung babaeng may serious relationship na mag-last atleast 2years-3years, as in monogamous relationship tapos di nag work out, so she's with another guy na!! kesa yung monthly iba-iba. Whether she's succesful in her chosen field... or not.

• pushpoppushpop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    vincex wrote: »

i beg to disagree.

"While China has 45.1 per cent of women as professional and technical workers as a percentage of total, philippines has 65.1 percent in the Asian region and on a global scale, Lithuania has the maximum of 67.5 per cent, says the report.

The country’s female literacy rate, according to the report, is 39.4 per cent, just above Uganda (35 per cent), Ethiopia (29.2 per cent) and Senegal (24.8 per cent). China, in contrast has a female literacy rate of 74.5 per cent while Philippines has 94.3 per cent, it said.

In the GDI (gender related development index) rank, India stood at 112, China is way ahead at 79 and Philippines at 65. Only Zambia (125), Ethiopia (172) and Senegal (127) and Uganda (131) stand below India, as per the UNCTAD ranking.

US has 53.1 per cent of women professional and technical workers, 51.1 per cent female internet users and has a whopping 99 per cent female literacy rate while it has GDI ranking of three.
    "

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/India%20Has%20Lowest%20Percentage%20Of%20Professional%20Women:%20UNCTAD/63974/
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dagdag lang kay pushpop. Pi already had 2 female presidents.. US .. never. So.. nakailan kaya si GMA?
    The problem is we started with supposition that productivity has anything to do with promiscuity or sexual activity of any gender. LOL.

I mean I'd be darned if there was, but it's plain effrontery without study or facts that we're arguing anything on. LOL.