All About Masculine Wash

leela1025leela1025 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
i blogged about this new product on the market:

Masculine wash, anyone?

if you're a guy, will you use this?

if you're a girl, will you buy this for your partner? will you require him to use it? what do you think of men using masculine wash?

Comments

• Cleric1Cleric1 Self-imposed deadline PExer
    I have that. It's called Freshman Masculine Wash available at SM Supermarket and Hypermart. Mga P75++ and price per bottle. Can't remember the exact price. Mayroon pa nga dating "Penifresh." Bar soap naman yun at hindi liquid but it's solely used as a soap for a man's private. I remember tutti fruity scent pa yun and was sold only at Mercury Drug branches.

I was told by my doctor that guys don't necessarily need a counterpart of a feminine wash because we have a different genitalia and it's not as susceptible to bacteria unlike a woman's private part that is like "an open wound."

But the advantage of using a masculine wash is that men who uses it will pay more attention to washing their privates than an average guy who washes his privates with a regular soap. Some men doesn't really devote extra time washing their member and a masculine wash can do the trick. So partners and girlfriends out there who wants their man to smell good will be happy with this product.

I bought it because I'm fond of new products and enjoy taking a bath, taking my time in the shower, and using the products that I bought like body scrubs, loofah, foot soak, etc.

It's an added bonus to a man's daily regimen. Freshman Masculine Wash is actually quite good and smells good too.
  • Aries410Aries410 Member PExer
    Pwedeng pwede ka maging commercial endorser ng Freshman @ Cleric1

Hehe :)
    ^^ Haha. Kidding aside, the product is actually quite good.
  • SiopaoburgerSiopaoburger Member PExer
    makabili nga, hehehe
  • bean's_teddybean's_teddy rawr! PExer
    My partner also uses Freshman Masculine Wash...
    When we saw this at hypermarket I asked him if he wants to try it, I did not require him to use it. At first he was hesitant but now he actually love the product, I think. :lol:

Freeze ata yung binili namin, gusto nya kasi yung cool effect after washing tapos hindi na rin daw masyado nag-aamoy pawis yung privates nya and the PH area after a long day. :D
  • smilewarriorsmilewarrior Moderator PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hi, I'm a dentist. Whenever I have time to watch it, one of the programs I watch on Cable tv is "The Doctors". I've taken an interest to it since I'm a dentist moderating a medical forum.

Some food for thought :"The Vagina is a self cleaning oven" - implying that feminine washes are not necessary. That was something I heard at "The Doctors", and was apparently also mentioned by Dr. Oz :

Dr. Oz, who appeared as a guest on Oprah , confirms that douching is not a good thing.

Even though the majority of women associate douching with proper hygiene and cleanliness, doctors argue that douching can actually be dangerous.

hygine

The danger of douching:

Can cause irritation and inflammation of vaginal tissues, this can make it easier for STD's and HIV to park in our bodies.

Douching can cause an infection by disrupting the natural balance of bacteria and yeast in the vagina.

Furthermore, douching causes vaginal dryness and Pelvic inflammatory disease, an infection in a woman's uterus, fallopian tubes, and/or ovaries.

Knowing that, let's throw all the douching bottles away and restore our healthy PH balance.

You may ask, why in the world am I mentioning Feminine wash when the topic of this thread is Masculine wash ? Well, if Feminine washes are indeed not necessary, chances are Masculine washes are perhaps not necessary as well.

Just sayin'.
  • pollywogpollywog ...just because PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Filipina women don't actually douche. They just wash their external genitalia.

As for the masculine wash, shower gel/bath soap during bathing is enough for me.
  • fattyacidfattyacid Aim 2014 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    may na try akong imported brand na masc wash some years ago and yes it was able to effectively make my private area smelling good kahit na ilang beses akong mag-urinate all day long.
  • RLboyRLboy Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hi, I'm a dentist. Whenever I have time to watch it, one of the programs I watch on Cable tv is "The Doctors". I've taken an interest to it since I'm a dentist moderating a medical forum.

Some food for thought :"The Vagina is a self cleaning oven" - implying that feminine washes are not necessary. That was something I heard at "The Doctors", and was apparently also mentioned by Dr. Oz :

You may ask, why in the world am I mentioning Feminine wash when the topic of this thread is Masculine wash ? Well, if Feminine washes are indeed not necessary, chances are Masculine washes are perhaps not necessary as well.

Just sayin'.

This I also heard from a girl friend.
    She was told by her ob-gyne that it really is not necessary for girls to use feminine wash, what more with guys?
    Not to mention that the latest product introduced to us have Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in it.
  • leyrossleyross oasis fan PExer
    i personally recommend it bec. i've tried it and still using it. it really relieves itchiness, odor and perspiration in the loin area. just a week ago when my gf was trying to sort out dirty clothes so she can wash them, she all of a sudden threw my briefs back to my bed saying 'oi, bakit may nahalo na malinis na briefs mo dito? pinapabangohan mo pa ba underwear mo? bkit amoy cologne? then i said.. hindi, marumi na yan.. freshman lang *** naamoy mo, *** masculine wash.. then she said.. 'ah, *** binili natin sa sm?! sige ibili kita ulit next time pag naubos na.. :);):)
  • spongetrick8spongetrick8 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^ hehehe ***** makabili **** nga ko **** nito!! **hahah!
  • mechmech Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    natatawa ako sa commercial na 'to at the same time ganon ba dapat karami yung ilalagay? sana naisip din nung gumawa ng commercial.
    Mayroon na pala siyang website:

http://freshmanmasculinewash.com/

Also found out that Penifresh (another masculine wash) has a hilarious info on its weblink:

http://www.orolaboratories.com/prod0007.htm

"A must for all ages Teenagers; Bachelors Papas; Lolos Priests Brothers Monks and Gays!"

'Use as regular soap from the waist down to your private part. DO not forget your “singit,” buttocks and the in betweens including the “balls.”'

A review from a popular blog:

http://www.marketmanila.com/archives/tutti-fruiti-flavor

Haha. Oh my.
    Read between the lines and check the spelling. Haha:

dciu8ru9zp.jpg

I'm thinking perhaps I can give this as a Christmas gift to my buddies! :lol:
    Heto naman professional ang dating. Naks:

9reo2vh7ed.jpg
  • DacsDacs Bummed bу Αdmin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    This is enough for me
    3891840779_a05d5c41fb_o.jpg

:lol:
    leyross wrote: »
    i personally recommend it bec. i've tried it and still using it. it really relieves itchiness, odor and perspiration in the loin area. just a week ago when my gf was trying to sort out dirty clothes so she can wash them, she all of a sudden threw my briefs back to my bed saying 'oi, bakit may nahalo na malinis na briefs mo dito? pinapabangohan mo pa ba underwear mo? bkit amoy cologne? then i said.. hindi, marumi na yan.. freshman lang *** naamoy mo, *** masculine wash.. then she said.. 'ah, *** binili natin sa sm?! sige ibili kita ulit next time pag naubos na.. :);):)

honestly, mabango talaga. Masculine *** scent. Bagay na bagay ang title ng product. Basta try niyo and you'll know what Im talking about. Your girls will love it too. If we are spending money for nice and branded underwear then why not buy something for our personal hygiene stuff especially made for our manhood.
    hope this product stays for good.
  • chefDL23chefDL23 Member PExer
    nakita ko yong commercial nung product nung nanonod ako ng NBA kanina...hehehe
  • bentwoodbentwood Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I tried it before, nothing really unusual. Regular soap is cheaper and does the same job. Only difference is that its fragrance is specially designed for men.
    If you want smoother skin down under, use an anti-bacterial soap with moisturizing properties.
    What's important is you are cool down there, you change underwear regularly and you make "pagpag" or wipe your thing after you pee.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file