Nasaan sa Bibliya ang holy trinity?

Saan mababasa ang holy trinity, ang ascension of mary at forever virgin (si) mary kung nagkaanak pa sya kay joseph bukod kay jesus???

Comments

• SmartDessaSmartDessa Things divide;Christ unites PExer
    Matt. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

the verse speaks of One Name.

and the three shares that One Name.

if there were 3 names then the verse should have been.

In the names of the Father Son and Spirit.

or

In the name of the Father, and the name of the Son, and the name of the Spirit.
  • lansangellansangel MLPH Itlogger! PExer
    Gen. 1:1-3
  • cutieboy_69phcutieboy_69ph Enhinyero PExer
    does it prove that they are ONE? like what we commonly hear: GOD the FATHER, GOD the SON, GOD the HOLY SPIRIT? just asking lang po...
  • lansangellansangel MLPH Itlogger! PExer
    Akala ko tungkol lang ito sa Holy Trinity.
    ang ascension of mary at forever virgin (si) mary kung nagkaanak pa sya kay joseph bukod kay jesus???

There were accounts and witnesses when Mary ascended into Heaven at the Dormition Abbey located at the Zion Gate in Israel which is quite near to the upper room where the Last Supper happened.

Mary was 14 when she was married to Joseph who was already considered a senior citizen as stated in the accounts and records in Israel and Egypt.
  • TLGTLG The Dark Knight PExer
    Here is the link bradz!

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=445025
    TLG wrote: »
    Let'z start with Genesis

Genesis 1
    The Beginning
    1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

"God" in that verse is "Elohim" in hebrew, plural for the word "Eloah/El". It is a uni-plural word denoting plurality of Divine Persons without stating the number.. So in Genesis chapter 1, the God (Elohim) speaking there denotes plurality of DIvine Persons hence...

Genesis 1:26 (New International Version)
    26 Then God (Elohim) said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, [a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

BY Using the Old Testament can we trace these DIvine Persons of God (Elohim)? I will enclose with parenthesis the specific words refering to the three persons!

Isaiah 48:16 (New King James Version)
    16 “ Come near to Me, hear this:
    I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;
    From the time that it was, I was there.
    And now the Lord GOD(Father) and His Spirit (Holy Spirit) Have[a] sent Me (Son)

Isaiah 61
    The Good News of Salvation
    1 “The Spirit (Holy Spirit) of the Lord GOD (Father) is upon Me (Son),
    Because the LORD has anointed Me
    To preach good tidings to the poor;
    He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
    To proclaim liberty to the captives,
    And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;

Psalm 110
    1 The LORD (Father) said to my Lord (Son),
    “Sit at My right hand,
    Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”

Genesis 19:24 (New King James Version)
    24 Then the LORD (Son) rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD (Father) out of the heavens.

Amos 4:11 (New King James Version)
    11 “ I overthrew some of you,
    As God (Elohim-trinity) overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah,
    And you were like a firebrand plucked from the burning;
    Yet you have not returned to Me,”
    Says the LORD (Father).

Pro 30:4 (NLT)
    Who but God goes up to heaven and comes back down? Who holds the wind in his fists? Who wraps up the oceans in his cloak? Who has created the whole wide world? What is his name--and his son's name? Tell me if you know!

Specific Verses Referring to the Father

Isaiah 63:16 (New King James Version)
    16 Doubtless You are our Father,
    Though Abraham was ignorant of us,
    And Israel does not acknowledge us.
    You, O LORD, are our Father;
    Our Redeemer from Everlasting is Your name.

Malachi 2:10 (New King James Version)
    10 Have we not all one Father?
    Has not one God created us?
    Why do we deal treacherously with one another
    By profaning the covenant of the fathers

Specific Verses Referring to the Son

Psalm 45:6-7 (New King James Version)
    6 Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
    A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
    7 You love righteousness and hate wickedness;
    Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
    With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.

Psalm 2:6-7 (New King James Version)
    6 “Yet I have set My King
    On My holy hill of Zion.”
    7 “I will declare the decree:
    The LORD has said to Me,
    ‘You are My Son,
    Today I have begotten You.

Psalm 2:12 (New King James Version)
    12 Kiss the Son,[a] lest He be angry,
    And you perish in the way,
    When His wrath is kindled but a little.
    Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

Proverbs 30:4 (New King James Version)
    4 Who has ascended into heaven, or descended?
    Who has gathered the wind in His fists?
    Who has bound the waters in a garment?
    Who has established all the ends of the earth?
    What is His name, and what is His Son’s name,
    If you know?

Isaiah 7:14 (New King James Version)
    14 Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel (God is with Us)

Isaiah 9:6 (New King James Version)
    6 For unto us a Child is born,
    Unto us a Son is given;
    And the government will be upon His shoulder.
    And His name will be called
    Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Specific Verses Referring to the Holy Spirit

Genesis 1:2 (New King James Version)
    2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was[a] on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

Isaiah 11
    The Reign of Jesse’s Offspring
    1 There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse,
    And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
    2 The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon Him,
    The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
    The Spirit of counsel and might,
    The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.
    3 His delight is in the fear of the LORD,
    And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes,
    Nor decide by the hearing of His ears;

Genesis 6:3 (New King James Version)
    3 And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive[a] with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”

Isaiah 63:10 (New King James Version)
    10 But they rebelled and grieved His Holy Spirit;
    So He turned Himself against them as an enemy,
    And He fought against them.

One God (Elohim) in three personas! Very much biblical!*okay*
    where can you see that GOD the FATHER, GOD the SON, GOD the Holy Spirit IS ONE.?

meron kasing spirit of GOD, but not GOD the Holy Spirit.

yung mga nabasa ko kasi sa itaas nakalagay na different being, Son from Father, and GOD from his Holy Spirit.

I see it (referring to the scriptures above)that the books are referring to the SON being a different being from the Father.
    Obvious na nasa bible na, nagdududa ka pa?

There a verse that says "I and the Father are one"
    Jesus said
    "in the name (singular not plural, hindi names..that shows being one) of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit"
    meron kasing spirit of GOD, but not GOD the Holy Spirit.

Ano???? Spirit of God is not the Holy Spirit??? LOLZ!

Isa ka din bang taong verbatim o literal kung maghanap at hindi makuha ang essence ng isang salita????

Palagay ko lahat ng INC ganito ang sakit!
    hmmm more of curious lang sir.

hindi ba ang singular ay ginagamit din kapag singular ang sinundan, even if separated by comma.

kasi wrong grammar pag "in the names of the father, the son ..."

o pwedeng "in the names of the fathers, the sons ..."

right? just curiously asking...
  • catbluecatblue Member PExer
    The Father is God

John 6:27 (Amplified Bible)
    27 Stop toiling and doing and producing for the food that perishes and decomposes [in the using], but strive and work and produce rather for the [lasting] food which endures [continually] unto life eternal; the Son of Man will give (furnish) you that, for God the Father has authorized and certified Him and put His seal of endorsement upon Him.

Romans 1:7 (Amplified Bible)
    7 To [you then] all God's beloved ones in Rome, called to be saints and designated for a consecrated life: Grace and spiritual blessing and peace be yours from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 1:2 (Amplified Bible)

2 Who were chosen and foreknown by God the Father and consecrated (sanctified, made holy) by the Spirit to be obedient to Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and to be sprinkled with [His] blood: May grace (spiritual blessing) and peace be given you in increasing abundance [that spiritual peace to be realized in and through Christ, freedom from fears, agitating passions, and moral conflicts].

The Son is God (Jesus Christ)

John 1:1; John 1:14 (Amplified Bible)
    1 IN THE beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself.

14 And the Word (Christ) became flesh (human, incarnate) and tabernacled (fixed His tent of flesh, lived awhile) among us; and we [actually] saw His glory (His honor, His majesty), such glory as an only begotten son receives from his father, full of grace (favor, loving-kindness) and truth.

Romans 9:5 (Amplified Bible)
    5 To them belong the patriarchs, and as far as His natural descent was concerned, from them is the Christ, Who is exalted and supreme over all, God, blessed forever! Amen (so let it be).

Colossians 2:9 (Amplified Bible)
    9 For in Him the whole fullness of Deity (the Godhead) continues to dwell in bodily form [giving complete expression of the divine nature].

Hebrews 1:8 (Amplified Bible)
    8 But as to the Son, He says to Him, Your throne, O God, is forever and ever (to the ages of the ages), and the scepter of Your kingdom is a scepter of absolute righteousness (of justice and straightforwardness).

1 John 5:20 (Amplified Bible)
    20 And we [have seen and] know [positively] that the Son of God has [actually] come to this world and has given us understanding and insight [progressively] to perceive (recognize) and come to know better and more clearly Him Who is true; and we are in Him Who is true--in His Son Jesus Christ (the Messiah). This [Man] is the true God and Life eternal.

The Holy Spirit is God

Acts 5:3-4 (Amplified Bible)

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart that you should lie to and attempt to deceive the Holy Spirit, and should [in violation of your promise] withdraw secretly and appropriate to your own use part of the price from the sale of the land?

4 As long as it remained unsold, was it not still your own? And [even] after it was sold, was not [the money] at your disposal and under your control? Why then, is it that you have proposed and purposed in your heart to do this thing? [How could you have the heart to do such a deed?] You have not [simply] lied to men [playing false and showing yourself utterly deceitful] but to God.

1 Corinthians 3:16 (Amplified Bible)
    16 Do you not discern and understand that you [the whole church at Corinth] are God's temple (His sanctuary), and that God's Spirit has His permanent dwelling in you [to be at home in you, collectively as a church and also individually]?
    Ano???? Spirit of God is not the Holy Spirit??? LOLZ!

Isa ka din bang taong verbatim o literal kung maghanap at hindi makuha ang essence ng isang salita????

Palagay ko lahat ng INC ganito ang sakit!

sir hindi po ako INC.. at ang sabi ko Spirit of God is not GOD the Holy Spirit, iniba niyo na po yung tinayp,nyo, ang nilagay nyo
    Spirit of God is not the Holy Spirit???

magkaiba siguro yun...
    sir hindi po ako INC.. at ang sabi ko Spirit of God is not GOD the Holy Spirit, iniba niyo na po yung tinayp,nyo, ang nilagay nyo

magkaiba siguro yun...

Wait before i answer, do you believe or do you not believe that the Holy spirit is God?
    Also iisa lang ang Holy Spiirt at Spirit of God
    yes i believe but not a different entity
    yes i believe but not a different entity

Let me clarify lang...you believe that the HS is God and the HS is not a different entity from God. Tama ba?
    yep yung iba kasi ang tawag "God the HOLY SPIRIT" which is grammatically wrong (afaik) compared with/ and different with the "Holy Spirit" of GOD. tama ba? yun ang pagkakaintindi ko...

GOD the Holy Spirit ay parang panibagong Diyos nanaman katulad ng tinuturo ng malalaking relihiyon. kaya nga may Trinity silang tinatawag kasi may nabasa ako dati God the Father,God the Son,God the Holy Spirit are only one..

pero naniniwala ako na may Diyos AMA, Anak ng Diyos at Espiritu ng DIYOS (HINDI DIYOS ESPIRITU SANTO)...
    Tama hindi separate na Diyos ang Holy Spiirt, but the Holy Spirit is God....tama din yung God the Holy Spirt, but it is one with the Father and The Son.
    yep, yan clear na din ?
  • kramskrams Banned by Admin PExer
    definitely wala sa bible ang trinity isa itong fairy tale ng mga trinitarian believers katulad ni TI EL GI na may nalalamang pang BIG picture na dinadagdagan ang nakasulat ahihi

wala tayung mababasa sa bible na directly sinabi ni jesus na siya ay diyos

pero merun tayung mababasa na pinakilala niya ang kanyang sarili na TAO

sinu paniniwalaan natin yung gumagawa ng fairy tale

o si jesus mismo na na nagsabing tao siya at nagpakilala na may iisang tunay na diyos

This is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and him whom you sent, Jesus Christ

kitams may SHOULD inemphasize oh SHOULD daw

Juan 8:40

"datapwat pinagsisikapan ninyo akong patayin na TAONG sa inyoy nagsasaysaya ng katotohanan na aking narinig sa Dios"

tao naman pala siya bakit pinipilit niyong diyos si kristo sus

sinu paniniwalaan natin?
    and yet nakikipasko kayo? hahaha!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file