SARAH LAHBATI ~On the TRAIL to Performing~BENCH's Newest Endorser~ Super ADS Onze 11

teletubbyteletubby Lahbati Army ♥ PExer
[RESERVED SPACE FOR THREAD 11 BANNER]

2yvtlhi.gif

egtro1.gif
She is the girl who hails from Switzerland, who has left everything behind to try her luck in StarStruck.
Name: Sarah Lahbati
Nickname: Sam
Birthday: October 9, 1993
Birth Place: Geneva, Switzerland
Showbiz Anniversary: November 29, 2009
Height: 5'9

Personal: Sarah's Got Talent

Other than singing, she can also pop and lock her bones!”

Full Name: Sarah Alzol Lahbati

dHb0m.gif
1. With Wipe Out and Just for Laughs among her favorite shows, you can be sure that this girl loves to be happy.
2. She has a very eclectic taste in movies, like Awake, Borat, The Ugly Truth, A Walk to Remember, Twilight and The Illusionist!
3. She likes to stay active with boxing, skiing, snowboarding, scuba diving, swimming, shopping–and mangulit!
4. She describes her look as “hippie-rock chic!”
5. Her favorite places are Switzerland, the Philippines, Morocco, Egypt–and their very own kitchen!
6. Her choice in music is just as eclectic as her taste in movies; she listens to Hillsong, Brian McKnight, Michael Buble, Karina Paisan, Michael Jackson and Sean Kingston!
7. She likes saying “I like!”, “Bongga!”, “Ayos ah!”, “Baliw!” “Go, go, go!”,"Super!", and "Shocks!"

BGgq8.gif
Why did you enter showbiz?
“Its something I really want to do. It’s not just about the fame, it’s so much more at gusto ko pauwiin ko dito sa Pinas ang parents ko.”

If given the choice, what role would you like to play?

“Tomboy or baliw.”

What was the toughest challenge you had to face?
“I left everything/everyone for StarStruck. I decided to go home (Pinas) and try StarStruck. And now magse-seven months ko nang hindi nakikita parents, friends.”

What is your biggest frustration? Your biggest regret?
“Life is too short to be living with regrets.”

What are you most proud of?
“My loving parents and the fact that I can speak French, English, Tagalog, kaunting German…”

What are your limitations?
“Basta pag alam kong mali na, ‘di ko na tinutuloy.”

Describe yourself in three words.
“Poste (matangkad), Personnable (Kalog!), Sinigang (Can be maasim or matamis) .”

What is your most unforgettable experience? Or your most memorable experience with a fan?
“Evangelical concert na ginawa ng church namin at nung bagyong Ondoy.”

What are your fears?
“Ipis or Frogs.”

:flower: "Hindi ako 'yung another good-looking girl na pa-cute lang ang maibibigay sa tao." :flower:

ReBre.gif

[highlight]PEX:[/highlight]

THREAD 1: SARAH LAHBATI - Starstruck V's Singing Survivor
THREAD 2: Sarah Lahbati - Home Deux - Amis de Sarah's Second Thread
THREAD 3: SARAH LAHBATI ♥ Shocks! You got me hooked! ♥ Super Amis de Sarah's Home Trois (3)
THREAD 4: SARAH LAHBATI: I May Not Be Perfect But I'm Always Me. Super Amis de Sarah: Quatre(4)
THREAD 5: SARAH LAHBATI: Singer-Actress On The Rise. Super Amis de Sarah's Thread Cinq (5)
THREAD 6: SARAH LAHBATI: Starstruck 5 Ultimate Female Survivor - Super Proud Amis de Sarah's T6
THREAD 7: SARAH LAHBATI |Ready for Her Journey to Stardom| Super Amis de Sarah's Thread Sept(7)
THREAD 8: SARAH LAHBATI|Slowly Showing Her Limitless Potential|Super Amis de Sarah Huit (T8)
THREAD 9: SARAH LAHBATI |~The Face of Allure & Humility~| Super Amis de Sarah Neuf (T9)
THREAD 10: SARAH LAHBATI |~The Princess of the Now Generation~| Super Amis de Sarah Dix (T10)

[highlight]iGMA.tv:[/highlight]

THREAD 1: StarStruck 5-Sarah Lahbati : Ms. Dream Girl
THREAD 2: SARAH Lahbati in T2 as the Ultimate Female Survivor of SSV

Jkzge.gif

[highlight]Facebook[/highlight]
:lovestory: [highlight]Loveteams[/highlight]

[highlight]YouTube[/highlight]
[highlight]Other[/highlight]

Comments

• teletubbyteletubby Lahbati Army ♥ PExer
    10y44dv.gif
    2vl8938.jpg
    [highlight]FOR AMIS DE SARAH (FROM SHIRUBANGERS)[/highlight]
    (Click image to watch video)

246ut69.jpg
    [highlight]SARAH LAHBATI GREETS AMIS DE SARAH[/highlight]

15xtxkl.jpg
    [highlight]Sarah Lahbati thanks Amis de Sarah[/highlight]
    m9xa49.gif
    2yma81d.gif

[highlight]Previous Thread Top Posters[/highlight]
    Total Posts: 5,112

:spinstar: Undisputed #1 :spinstar:
    [highlight]• chardjane[/highlight] 991 :handsdown:

• teletubby 847 :bop:
    • hannah_07 828
    • denebzhu03 575
    • Rose ^_^ 465
    • ison 256
    • Mhatz08 240
    • vanezza_1993 217
    • millfue04 121
    • tsuna0718 118
    • Yaki_ 83
    • purplegurl091 67
    • 1rkrage 44
    • kat_08 38
    • James Ty III 26

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
    amasapphira 25
    jasnerah 23
    blairband 21
    winnahshyless 15
    zulanobie 13
    rostom 12
    jelovesjackie 10
    renzo28 10
    xyruzmyboy 9
    amber_snub 7
    dynamite09 7
    IckoJae16 5
    Kirkpatz 5
    alex08 4
    amisdesarah_o1 3
    denebzhu 3
    darlene17 3
    ilovepinksheena 3
    quirkyprincess 2
    Esther Liu 2
    zelai 2
    ayierosaroso 1
    brainy_man 1
    Miyabi 1
    rlapie 1
    EnzLeah_Archu 1
    happyjam 1
    eiabang 1
    tlbonline 1
    germaineps 1
    pheejae019 1
    gozonCRAB 1
    philippinestuff 1
    [/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
    1zzls1k.gif
    258wguf.jpg

xkohle.gif
    33073h0.jpg

169gcqo.jpg
    [highlight]StarStruck 5 Top 20 Announcement[/highlight] - November 22, 2009

2rc35g4.jpg
    [highlight]StarStruck 5 Final 14 Announcement[/highlight] - November 29, 2009

t69fub.jpg
    [highlight]StarStruck 5 Final 5 Night[/highlight] - February 14, 2010
    w7cswx.gif

2cz7kv6.jpg
    (Click image to watch: [highlight]"StarStruck V Final Judgment: Announcement of the Ultimate Survivors"[/highlight])
    dlmaua.gif
    2yoqpw0.gif
    b8tvnc.gif
    allure1g.jpgallure1g.jpgallure1g.jpg

Face of Allure: [highlight]Sarah Lahbati[/highlight]
    By Jerni May H. Camposano (The Philippine Star)
    Updated April 18, 2010 12:00 AM

MANILA, Philippines - If humility has a face, then it will have the beautiful features of half-Moroccan, half-Filipino Sarah Alzol Lahbati. “It is important for me to be humble. In everything I do, I always remember that I may not be perfect but I will always be me,” says the 16-year-old. Humility, Sarah reminds herself, is essential especially now that she’s on her first few steps in the entertainment industry. After bagging the title as “Ultimate Female Survivor” in Starstruck, GMA 7’s reality search for new talents, Sarah is now realizing her dream to act and perform on national TV.

2j4f1jd.gif

“I barely sleep now,” shares Sarah, statuesque at 5-ft.-8.-in. “But I enjoy what I’m doing because I get to meet a lot of people. And they are famous stars for that matter!” Sarah, a mainstay of the Sunday variety show Party Pilipinas, also loves the job because she gets to portray a lot of roles. Being a TV personality was something far from her mind because she originally wanted to be a flight attendant. “But after I saw what happened on Sept. 11 at the World Trade Center, I got scared,” explains Sarah, who also considered being a policewoman when she was a child.

Because Sarah is young and already in the controversy-laden world of show business, she is properly guided by her parents — dad Abdel Lahbati, personnel officer at the Kuwait Mission of Geneva, Switzerland, and Esther Lahbati. Her mom, who goes with her to her commitments including this photo shoot, reminds Sarah that as a budding actress, she has to always look her best “because you’ll never know who you’re going to meet.” Her dad, on the other hand, taught her not to compete with others but with herself. This is exactly why Sarah keeps polishing her acting and singing skills by attending trainings and workshops.

Armed with striking features, a charming personality and talent, Sarah is being groomed to be one of her mother station’s premier leading ladies. Although she currently finds herself busy with projects left and right, the young girl in her wishes for more summer memories, like her Egypt escapade a few years back. “I went to Egypt to spend summer with my parents. We stayed there for two weeks and I really enjoyed it. I’m looking forward to be back there soon.”
    333io35.gif
    ifaglj.gifmt0a5y.gif
    2m32xzt.gif

[highlight]SARAH LAHBATI, TOO MUCH TOO SOON FOR INTRIGUES?[/highlight]
    ABRIL 24, 2010
    by eklavumer

SARAH Lahbati is so new in showbiz but she has tasted intrigue. It’s said no make up artist wants to work with her as she criticizes their work and even erases the make up they put on her. “That’s not true,” she says. “I get along fine with all GMA make up artists. You can ask them. May naninira lang sa akin.”

It’s also said GMA is having difficulty finding her a leading man because she’s so tall at 5’8″. “Definitely hindi siya puede ipareha kina Dennis Trillo at iba pang vertically challenged leading men,” says one writer.

“Puwede naman po ako kay Richard Gutierrez, Aljur Abrenica, Daniel Matsunaga o kay Dingdong Dantes,” she says. “Matatangkad naman sila.”

So what shows are she doing now? “‘Party Pilipinas’ lang po ang regular show ko and I do song and dance numbers each week. They say kasali ako sa ‘Captain Barbell,’ sana nga, totoo. Wala pa akong acting job so far.”

What can she say about Rocco Nacino, a runnerup, now having a regular drama, “Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak.” “Lahat kami nina Steven, Enzo, and Diva are happy for him. Wala namang inggitan sa’min. We’ll just wait for our turn mabigyan ng drama show. Sa ngayon, we’re about to finish all our acting workshops to prepare us for it. Umuwi na rin ang mommy ko rito from Switzerland para samahan ako, and my brother from Dubai to drive for me. I got us a condo unit near GMA-7 kasi masyadong malayo ang bahay namin sa Cavite.”

Is she earning enough from “Party Pilipinas”? “I also earn from the mall shows we do and now, we’re allowed na rin to accept campaign rallies ng politicians. May kita rin po ako as member ng PLDT Watchpad crew. Pero ang dream ko talaga, sana mabigyan na ako ng chance to record my own album.”

[highlight]Abante-Tonite by Abu Tilamzik[/highlight]
    Happy na muna nga yon si Sarah Lahbati sa Party Pilipinas at hindi raw siya nagmamadaling magkaroon ng magandang project sa GMA 7.
    Aminado ang Female Ultimate Survivor ng Starstruck 5 na marami pa siyang dapat pag-aralan pagdating sa akting kaya patuloy siyang nagwu-workshop.
    Kung si Sarah ang tatanungin type niyang makatambal si Richard Gutierrez.
    Matangkad kasi si Richard kaya bagay na bagay ito kay Sarah na sa edad na 16 pa lang ay 5’8” na.
    Ang pagkakaalam namin, si Sarah ang isa pinagpiliang makatambal ni Richard sa Captain Barbell pero hindi pa ito masisimulan dahil gagawin pa ng aktor ang celebrity edition ng Survivor Philippines.
    Bagay rin kay Sarah kung si Dingdong Dantes ang ipa-partner sa kanya.
    “Kaya lang, may Marian (Rivera) na siya eh,” sey ni Sarah.
    Bukod sa ganda ng mukha, lalo kang mai-impress kay Sarah dahil honest siyang sumagot, magaling mag-French at marunong ding mag-German.

[highlight]iGMA.tv[/highlight]
    Sarah and Steven, kumusta na ang love life?

[highlight]PEP.PH[/highlight]
    Sarah Lahbati treated like a princess by Enzo Pineda's mom?

[highlight]PEP.PH[/highlight]
    StarStruck V Female Survivors describe their personal fashion style

[highlight]Steven Silva and Sarah Lahbati declared Ultimate Survivors of StarStruck V[/highlight]
    By Erwin Santiago (PEP.PH)
    Monday, February 22, 2010 12:58 AM
    ecfdb89df.jpg
    They dreamed, they believed, and they survived.

After 15 weeks of grueling artista tests, 23-year-old Steven Silva and 16-year-old Sarah Lahbati were declared StarStruck V's Ultimate Male and Female Survivors, respectively. The announcement was made during the Final Judgment of GMA-7's reality-based artista search held earlier tonight, February 21, at the Araneta Coliseum.

Placing second to Steven was Enzo Pineda who was named First Prince while Rocco Nacino came in third to bag the Second Prince title.

Sarah's lone competitor, Diva Montelaba, automatically became the First Princess.

Steven and Sarah got the highest combined text and online votes from the viewers and scores from the StarStruck Council, composed of Lolit Solis, Iza Calzado, and Floy Quintos.

Sarah averaged 94.6 percent while Steven had 93.5 percent. Diva scored 91.4 percent, Enzo got 90.2 percent; Rocco had an average of 88.3 percent.

Steven and Sarah each won P1.5 million cash prize and an exclusive contract with GMA Network, with a minimum guarantee of P3.5 million.

Enzo, Rocco, and Diva, on the other hand, will each receive P200,000 cash prize and exclusive contracts with the Kapuso Network.

The rest of the Avengers were also given GMA contracts.

Steven struggled in the early part of the competition, often criticized for his lack of energy and his difficulty in speaking Tagalog. But it turned out that the strength of this Filipino-Chinese-Portuguese, aside from his singing voice, was his fan base. In fact, when the accumulated viewers' votes of the six remaining finalists in the first nine weeks were revealed, Steven's votes were way higher than any survivor. This somehow cushioned his campaign in the competition and eventually sealed his victory.

Sarah, on the other hand, had the highest average score from the StarStruck Council in the first nine weeks of the competition, but she had the second lowest accumulated votes from the viewers. But the beauty and golden voice of this Filipino-Morroccan proved to be irresistible for the viewers and the StarStruck Council.

THE FINAL JUDGEMENT. The Final Judgment of StarStruck V served as a reunion of the past winners, survivors, and hosts as well.

Joining Raymond Gutierrez, Carla Abellana, and Dennis Trillo as hosts in this year's Final Judgment were past StarStruck hosts Dingdong Dantes (Seasons 1 to 4) and Nancy Castiglione (Season 1). Only Jolina Magdangal, who became a host from Season 2 to 4, was not present due to a prior commitment.

Also, StarStruck returned to the Big Dome after two seasons. The Final Judgment of Seasons 1 and 2 were held at the Araneta Coliseum before moving to the Marikina Sports Complex in Seasons 3 and 4.

Fans of the Final 5 filled the Big Dome to the rafters wearing the colors of their bets: green for Steven, yellow for Sarah, orange for Diva, blue for Enzo, and purple for Rocco. Every time the Final 5 appeared or were mentioned, the fans cheered and screamed so loudly for their bets that people could hardly hear each other.

The past and present StarStruck hosts opened the show in a spectacular number with the past winners and survivors, and this season's Final 5 and Avengers.

The StarStruck V Avengers—Fianca Cruz, Rye Burgos, Zeryl Lim, Sef Cadayona, Princess Snell, Piero Vergara, Rox Montealegre, Ian Batherson, and Nina Kodaka—returned to the stage for an entertaining novelty number chronicling their elimination from the show. They were joined by StarStruck mentors Barbie Chan (grooming and makeup), Abbygale Arenas-de Leon (image), Douglas Nierras (dance), Jai Sabas-Aracama (singing), and Gina Alajar (acting). The Avengers were later joined by premiere Kapuso star Marian Rivera.

After this, the Final 5 showcased their individual talents. Enzo, Diva, Steven, and Rocco all did song-and-dance numbers but Sarah alone sang live. Enzo was the first to perform with an energetic medley of Jay Sean's "Down" and "Do You Remember." He was followed by Diva who did a sexy medley of Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" and Alexandra Burke's "Bad Boys." Steven showed he got the moves with Iyaz's "Replay" and David Guetta's "Sexy Chick." Sarah displayed her vocal prowess by singing Jordin Sparks's "This Is My Now" and Miley Cyrus's "The Climb." Rocco was the last to perform with a teasing medley of songs from American Idol Season 8's Kris Allen ("Live Like We're Dying") and Adam Lambert ("For Your Entertainment").

After each performance, the StarStruck Council members were given the chance to comment.

Iza said that Enzo is "an adorable performer" and that he has "enough discipline and very determined" to win the competition. Floy said that Diva is "one of the most talented" among the contenders and she is "willing to listen and learn." Manay Lolit observed that Steven's performance was his best and that he is the "most charming" among the survivors. Iza called Sarah "beautiful, classy, and talented" and assured her that she will make it in this business. Lastly, Direk Floy complimented Rocco for being "the hunkiest, most hardworking" among the survivors and believes that he "wants this more than any of them."

In the next production number, the Final 5 shared the stage with past StarStruck winners: Jennylyn Mercado and Mark Herras of Season 1; Mike Tan and Ryza Cenon of Season 2; and Aljur Abrenica, Kris Bernal, Mart Escudero, and Jewel Mische of Season 4. Only Jackie Rice of Season 3 was not able to attend; her male counterpart, Marky Cielo, passed away in December 2008.

The StarStruck V Avengers once again stepped on stage for a medley of sentimental songs with an accompanying music video on screen where they were joined by the Final 5.

After this, Dingdong and Marian presented the Avengers with the following special awards: Still Standing Strong Award (Nina Kodaka), Breakthrough Dance Award (Rox Montealegre), Fighting Spirit Award (Rye Burgos), Reyna ng Runway Award (Fianca Cruz), Vavavoom Award (Zeryl Lim), May Ibubuga Pa Award (Sef Cadayona), Warrior Princess Award (Princess Snell), Staying Alive Award (Ian Batherson), and Future Hitmaker Award (Piero Vergara).

The finale was the emotional farewell walk of the Final 5 with R&B royalty Jay-R and Kyla serenading them.

CLICK HERE to see more photos of StarStruck V Final Judgment.

[highlight]StarStruck V winner Sarah Lahbati wants to be paired with Richard Gutierrez and Dingdong Dantes[/highlight]
    By Glen P. Sibonga (PEP.PH)
    Friday, March 12, 2010

0dfcde073.jpg

Excited na ang StarStruck V Ultimate Female Survivor na si Sarah Lahbati na magtrabaho sa GMA-7, lalo na ngayong officially ay Kapuso na siya at ang iba pang kasama niya sa Final 14 matapos nilang pumirma ng five-year exclusive contract sa GMA Artist Center kahapon, March 11, sa 17th Floor ng GMA Network Center. Present sa contract signing sina Atty. Felipe Gozon (Chairman, President and CEO), Mr. Jimmy Duavit (Executive Vice President and COO), at Ms. Ida Henares (VP for GMA Talent Development and Management Department).

Nagkaroon ng pagkakataon na makausap ng PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) si Sarah pagkatapos ng inihandang presscon para sa kanila ng GMA Artist Center. Kaagad naming tinanong sa kanya kung ano ang feeling na officially ay Kapuso na siya?

"I'm very blessed and thankful. I'm very excited sa projects na gagawin ko. So, talagang gagalingan ko," sabi ni Sarah.

Sino ang gusto niyang makatrabaho sa mga Kapuso artists?

"Siyempre, hopefully everyone, lahat ng mga artists sa GMA. But specifically Richard Gutierrez and Dingdong Dantes," sagot ng 16-year-old newcomer.

Saang show niya gustong makasama?

"Gusto ko po sanang makasama sa Encantadia, Endless Love [with Dingdong and Marian Rivera], o sa Captain Barbell [with Richard Gutierrez]," nahihiya pang sabi ni Sarah.

Marami ang nagsasabing bagay siyang maging bagong leading lady ni Richard sa Captain Barbell. Ano ang masasabi niya rito?

"Hopefully makuha nga ako. Sana talaga."

Ano ang reaksiyon niya kapag naririnig niya ito?

"Kinikilabutan po ako," sambit niya. "Ang bilis kasi ng mga pangyayari. Katatapos lang ng StarStruck tapos may magsasabi na puwede raw akong leading lady sa Captain Barbell. Tumatawa lang ako pero deep inside, kinikilabutan talaga ako. I mean, parang hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala sa mga nangyayari. Pero gusto ko po talaga. Nakaka-excite."

IMMEDIATE PROJECTS. During the presscon ay naging isyu kung kailan mabibigyan ng GMA ng sarili nilang projects ang bagong batch ng StarStruck. Inusisa kasi ng ilang members ng entertainment press ang tungkol dito para maiwasan ang nangyari sa ibang batch ng StarStruck na tila nabantilawan ang pagsikat. (CLICK HERE to read related story.)

Ano ang reaksiyon ni Sarah sa sinabing ito press na dapat ay mabigyan na agad sila ng projects?

"It's a good thing na tinanong nila yun kasi para rin sa amin yun, e. We can tell na excited na sila na magka-show kami since they are asking 'Kailan? Kailan?' So, kami rin masasabi namin excited na rin kami na magtrabaho at magka-show," saad niya.

PARTY PILIPINAS. Natutuwa naman si Sarah na sa pag-ere sa March 28 ng Party Pilipinas, na ipinalit sa SOP ay kasama silang Final 5 ng StarStruck V. Ano naman ang aabangan sa kanya ng mga fans niya rito?

"Siyempre more of me. Singing, of course. Tapos magwo-workshop po ako for dancing. Kaya ko rin naman sumayaw. Pero magwo-workshop po ako para sing and dance. And of course, hosting. Dream ko rin kasing maging host. So, lahat ng gusto ko, matutupad dito sa Party Pilipinas."

STARSTRUCK V BEACH PARTY. Nagbigay na rin pala ng thanksgiving party si Sarah para sa kanyang mga fans at supporters, gaya ng Second Prince na si Rocco Nacino. (CLICK HERE to read related story.)

"Yes, last week lang, Saturday yata yun. Tapos dumalo yung mga fans ko pati yung family ko. Pero aside po sa party sa mga fans, gusto rin po namin ni Steven [Silva, Ultimate Male Survivor] na gumawa ng party din para sa mga staff ng StarStruck kasama rin ang Final 14."

Anong klaseng party ang plano nilang gawin?

"Beach party po sana. Pero sa ngayon po, hindi pa po namin alam kung kailan, kasi po ang dami ring schedules sa work. So, ang hirap pong mag-plan. Pag nagkaroon ng pagkakataon mag-uusap po kami," sabi ni Sarah.

ENZO PINEDA. Very open ang First Prince na si Enzo Pineda na gusto niya si Sarah. Pero si Sarah naman ay hindi pa open na magkaroon ng boyfriend. Napag-usapan ba nilang dalawa ang tungkol dito?

"Hindi naman po actually nag-usap. But then, alam niya po na ako, ayoko po munang magka-boyfriend. Kasi ang focus ko po muna, sa career. Yun po talaga ang goal ko at alam niya yun."

So, hindi niya naman binabasted si Enzo?

"Ay, hindi naman po! At saka hindi naman po siya nanliligaw."

Hindi naman daw mahirap magustuhan si Enzo dahil mabait daw ito. Kaya nga lang ay wala pa sa isip ni Sarah ang magka-boyfriend sa ngayon.

SCUBA BUSINESS. Sa mga naunang interviews niya sinabi niyang mula sa kanyang napanalunang one million cash prize ay gusto niyang magkaroon ng small business. Anong business naman ang gusto niyang pasukin?

"Gusto ko parang scuba diving center. Pero siguro pag mas nakaipon na po. Kasi siyempre now, gusto ko munang makatulong sa family ko," sabi ni Sarah.

Bata pa lang daw siya ay mahilig na siyang mag-scuba diving kasama ang kanyang daddy. Kaya dream niya raw talagang magkaroon ng sariling scuba diving center either sa Puerto Galera o sa Boracay.

35k38d0.gif
    [highlight]MOST PROMISING STARSTRUCK FINALIST[/highlight]
    By Mario Bautista (PEOPLE'S JOURNAL)
    Friday, 22 January 2010 18:55

SARAH Lahbati is one of the most promising StarStruck V finalists. Last Sunday, she thought she'd be eliminated when she was included in the bottom 3. "I started crying kasi I risked a lot by joining this contest," she says. "I left my classes and my family in Switzerland dahil dito. It's good the council members saved us ni Rocco Nacino and I want to thank Tita Lolit Solis, Iza Calzado and Direk Floy Quintos for that."

Many writers are rooting for her to win but she feels she's not that hot for the masa voters. "Mas malakas sa tao si Nina Kodaka, but I think my biggest rival is Diva Montelaba. Pantay kami sa singing and acting, but when it comes to dancing, I admit she's better than me."

Among the guys, who does she think would win? "Rocco is the strongest sa masa. You can feel this when we do mall shows."

She's the tallest among the girls at 5'8" and her height will certainly make her need a taller leading man. If she'd win, she'd be taller than Rocco who's only 5'7". "Opo. Magmumukha akong ate niya. ’Di ako puedeng mag-heels. When I wear heels, halos pantay kami nina Ian Batherson and Steven Silva. Only Enzo Pineda is taller than me kasi halos 6 feet siya."

The remaining 8 survivors just starred in Direk Mark Reyes' Music Flick, featuring the hit songs of composer Vehnee Saturno. Tomorrow will be another live elimination night. Wonder who'd be the next to go.

[highlight]Will Sarah Lahbati be the next Ultimate StarStruck Survivor?[/highlight]
    By Walden Sadiri (MANILA BULLETIN)
    December 9, 2009, 1:58pm

All eyes are on 16-year-old Sarah Lahbati in this year’s “StarStruck V,” GMA-7’s reality-TV-based “artista search.”

During the formal press launch of the Final 14 of “StarStruck V” recently, the half-Pinay, half-Morocan Swiss citizen was tagged by all of the six female finalists as their biggest competitor in the show. They have described her as having talent, beauty and the right height. Sarah stands 5’8.”

“Nakakataba po ng puso ang mga narinig ko na ‘yun,” she expressed fluently in Tagalog. “Pero hindi dahil sa mga sinabi nila na puputok na ulo ko. I always put in my mind that I have to stay humble katulad ng sinabi ni Ms. Iza Calzado, ‘let your head fly but keep your feet on the ground.’ Importante po sa isang tao ang maging humble.”

The six female finalists who praised her were Diva Montelaba, Finaca Cruz, Pincess Snell, Rox Montealegre, Nina Kodaka and Zeryl Lim.

Sarah added that she is aware that she still has to prove herself, work hard and pass the “artista” tests in the weeks to come if she wants to become the female StarStruck Survivor. More than the challenges ahead of her, she also has to get the thumbs-up or approval of the StarStruck’s council composed of director Floy Quintos, Iza Calzado and talent manager and showbiz talk show host Lolit Solis.

This year’s mentors are Abbygale Arenas for imaging, Gina Alajar for acting, Douglas Nieras for dancing, Jai Sabas-Aracama for singing and Barbi Chan for make-up and styling.

“First of all, I leave my future at the hands of God. Hinahayaan ko Siyang gawin ‘yung dapat pero hindi lahat Siya. Siyempre I have to do my best din. This is a competition and I also have to compete with myself. I have to be a better me, gagawin ko ‘yung pwede kong gawin. I will do my best,” she remarked.

So how did she join “StarStruck V” and end up as a Final 14 finalist?

According to Sarah, she was in the Philippines this year for a vacation and for her first Evangelical Concert. In Switzerland, like her family, she’s been actively singing for her church and joining prayer meetings.

“When we were here, I decided to stay and audition for ‘StarStruck V.’ I didn’t expect that I would make it this far. And I’m thankful to God for this wonderful opportunity,” she said.

In Switzerland, Sarah has been doing fashion modeling for different brands like Zara and American Eagle. Though modeling throughout Europe is an open possibility for the youngster, she said she’d rather try her luck in the Philippines.

So why did a goody-two-shoes Christian lady like her join showbiz that’s filled with “temptations?”

“This is what I like. I really like to be an actress and it’s not just for the fame and money. I want to act and sing. Gusto kong ipahayag sa mga manunuod kung anong meron po ako. Gusto kong umuwi na ang parents ko na nag-wowork sa Switzerland para mag-stay na kami all together here in the Philippines… kung ito po talaga ang gusto ko, nandito ako because it’s God’s plan. And I know God wants me here. I just keep on believing,” she replied.

What made her decision to stay in the Philippines and enter showbiz easier was the full support she has gotten from her parents. Her parents have known since she was little that she has always wanted to be an actress someday. And when the opportunity presented itself, they let her go and stay in the country.

“I know that they are very happy that I became one of the finalists… I just have to do a lot of adjustments because we’ve been working hard all the time. Since I’m alone here, I have to be mature and responsible. For example sa Switzerland sobrang chill lang ako and madali lang ang buhay. Dito mag-isa ako and I have to take care of myself so I have to be very responsible,” described Sarah.

She also knows that she has traded-off an already good life in Switzerland to a life of uncertainty as she tries to fulfill her dreams of becoming an actress or even a singer in the Philippines. She also feels fortunate that becoming a finalist means that she will be given the right tools to be an actress or singer from the workshops and challenges “StarStruck V” has prepared for them. And for Sarah, she wouldn’t mind doing everything to accomplish her goals of showing her talent as an actress even if there’s a “kissing scene” involved.

“Kung ito po talaga ang gusto ko, minsan kailangang mag take ng risk. Kung meron mang ganun gagawin ko yun pero without malice. Work kung work,” she quipped.

But what if she gets eliminated?

“It doesn’t mean that if I get eliminated I’d give up my dreams. Hindi yun end of the world. I have to continue to pursue my dreams and I will do my best to make it as an actress,” she declared.

That said, it wouldn’t be surprising to see the determined Sarah Lahbati be the actress she wants to be soon as she is a “StarStruck” finalist ON THE RISE!

(Sarah Lahbati turned 16 last Oct. 9.)

[highlight]Sarah Lahbati considered the biggest threat by other female StarStruck V hopefuls[/highlight]
    By Rose Garcia (PEP.PH)
    Tuesday, December 1, 2009 10:23 PM
    3814b8481.jpg
    Half-Moroccan, half-Pinoy Sarah Lahbati is one of the early favorites in this year's batch of StarStruck. In fact, most of the female hopefuls picked her as their biggest threat in the competition. -Enie Reyes

Pinili ng halos lahat ng female hopefuls ng StarStruck V si Sarah Lahbati nang tanungin kung sino sa palagay nila ang biggest threat sa kanila.

Hindi naman nakapagtataka dahil at 16, stunning ang beauty ni Sarah and she really stands out.

Ano ang pakiramdam niya na siya ang pinili ng karamihan ng StarStruck V girls na posibleng threat sa kanila?

"Nakakataba po ng puso," sagot ni Sarah. "Pero siyempre po, hindi ibig sabihin na wala na, relax na, upo na. It's more challenging and just keep in your mind to stay humble and don't forget na challenge ito, nakikipaglaban ako, and sa sarili ko rin, to be a better me."

Ang unang reason daw talaga ng pag-uwi niya sa Pilipinas ay dahil sa evangelical mission ng Christian church nila sa Geneva, Switzerland noong July.

"Umuwi po ako rito para magbakasyon. Yung church po namin na nasa Geneva, umuwi po kami rito for an evangelical concert. Yung church po namin, Come To Jesus Fellowship, tapos po ang evangelical concert po namin ay sa iba't ibang parte ng Philippines—like Marinduque, Pangasinan—para tumulong," kuwento ni Sarah.

Sa unang pagkakataon ay iniharap sa entertainment press ang Final 14 ng StarStruck V, kabilang na nga si Sarah, sa grand presscon ng reality-based artista search ng Kapuso network na ginanap kagabi, November 30, sa Studio 5 ng GMA Network Center.

Mga Filipino raw ang members ng church nila sa Geneva and some are half-Pinoy tulad niya, kaya naman ang Pilipinas ang isa sa napili nilang bansa para sa kanilang evangelical mission.

Sarah is half-Moroccan and half-Filipino. Ang daddy niya ang Moroccan at taga-Bicol naman ang kanyang ina. Sa Switzerland ipinanganak at lumaki si Sarah.

"Pabakasyon-bakasyon lang po ako dito sa Pilipinas," banggit ni Sarah. "Pero noong younger po ako, around eight years old po ako, nag-aral po ako dito. Natuto po ako noong mag-aral ako dito for two years."

Kapansin-pansin na kahit hindi dito sa bansa lumaki si Sarah, fluent pa rin siya sa pagsasalita ng Filipino.

Paano na ang pag-aaral niya ngayon?

"Kung ito talaga ang gusto ko, I have to give up some stuff like school. Pero hindi ibig sabihin na hindi na rin ako mag-aaral. Siyempre po, kapag may time rin, home study," sagot ng aspiring actress.

Malaking bagay rin daw ang pagiging aktibo niya sa church dahil dito naman siya na-train sa singing.

"Kapag prayer meeting namin, kumakanta po ako sa church, especially kapag na-assign po ako."

Tungkol sa StarStruck naman, dati na raw niya itong naririnig, pero ang mommy raw niya ang nag-advise sa kanyang mas maganda na i-pursue niya yun kapag mas mature na siya.

"Noong malaman ko po na may StarStruck V, nasabi ko na maybe this is my time. At sinabi nga rin po ng kuya ko, i-try ko ang StarStruck. Mag-decide na lang daw po ako kung gusto kong umuwi at bumalik ng Switzerland," sabi niya.

Feeling daw niya, ipinanganak pa lang siya ay gusto na niyang mag-artista.

Masaya rin si Sarah dahil kahit ang daddy niya ay supportive sa pangarap niya.

"Sobrang supportive po niya na basta happy ako, happy rin siya."

Naiyak daw si Sarah sa tuwa nang i-announce ang pangalan niya na kasama sa Final 14. Isa raw sa mga una niyang ginawa ay ang tawagan ang mga magulang niya sa Switzerland.

"Si Mama po, sigaw nang sigaw nang tawagan ko. Siyempre po, alam po niya na ito ang gusto kong gawin. Siyempre po, ang isang ina naman kapag na-achieve ng anak ang gusto niya, siyempre po, magiging masaya siya."

Sa mga local celebrities, Sarah looks up to Rhian Ramos and Richard Gutierrez.

"First of all, Rhian is very young, pero magaling siya as an actress. Magaling umarte. At saka yun nga, bata pa lang siya, pero magaling na siya umarte. Si Richard naman po, marami na rin siyang experience. Ang family niya nasa showbiz and matangkad siya, goodlooking at magaling din na actor," sabi ni Sarah.

Among the StarStruck alumni, si Yasmien Kurdi naman daw ang pinakagusto niya.

"Half-Filipino rin siya at half-Filipina nga rin po ako. Si Yasmien po, nang mag-join siya sa StarStruck at manalo, sobrang nag-change na ang life niya. Ibang-iba na. Naging successful na sa mga ginagawa niya."

Tulad ni Yasmien, gusto rin ni Sarah na maging actress and singer at the same time.

[highlight]Is Sarah the next Ultimate Female 'StarStruck' Survivor?[/highlight]
    By Reina M. Pagaduan (iGMA.tv)
    Article posted February 18, 2010

Ready to fight na si Sarah sa nalalapit na Final Judgment ng ‘StarStruck’ pero bago ito, lets get to know this shy and quiet girl from Switzerland.
    20100218_in3-starstruck1.jpg
    Simula pa lang ng StarStruck V, kinilalang threat agad si Sarah Lahbati ng kanyang mga co-survivors. Pero aminado ang dalaga na somewhere in the middle, she started to lose heart. "Parang nawalan lang ako ng gana dahil sa mga bad comments, at mga negative comments." Pero nilinaw niya na she's past this na, "bandang gitna lang po ‘yun."

Sarah says that now, "okay na ako. Ready to fight."

Getting to Know Sarah Lahbati

Bago pa man siya sumali sa StarStruck, may experience na si Sarah sa entertainment world: she was a choir member in Switzerland! And this definitely helped her sa kanyang mga performances sa competition. "Siyempre, kasi kung hindi po ako kumakanta sa church before, 'di wala po kong experience na kumanta sa harap ng maraming tao."

And experience is really helpful for someone who doesn't come out of her shell all the time.

Kuwento nga ni Sarah, tahimik lang daw talaga siyang tao. "Ako 'yung, pag pupunta sa isang lugar na maraming tao, [ako 'yung] walang kausap. Okay lang sa akin na nasa gilid lang." And this is why, Sarah tells us, "lahat ng ginagawa ko, lahat iniisip ko bago ko gawin."

Dagdag ni Sarah, StarStruck helped her get over this a little. "Mas naging strong ako dito; mas lumakas 'yung loob ko." Sarah says she's more impulsive na rin ngayon. "Talagang sugod! Go lang ako. Kung ano 'yung gusto kong gawin, ginagawa ko na—as long as tama, at alam kong makakabuti sa akin."

She even goes on to say na mas lumawak ang kanyang pag-iisip ngayon. "'yung goal ko kasi dati, parang okay na ako pag ganito lang ako." Through StarStruck, Sarah says "mas nag-mature ako, mas naging responsible."

At kung dati, Sarah's fashion statement consists of a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, at nakatali lang ang buhok, ngayon natututo na siyang mag-ayos ng sarli.

"Hindi pa rin ako sanay," Sarah admits, tungkol sa kanyang pagiging mas fashion savvy. "Sa ngayon, parang tina-try ko pa lang na magbihis ng maayos, at saka make-up, at konting ayos sa hair."

Sarah, Ultimate Female Survivor

"Hindi ako 'yung another good-looking girl na pa-cute lang ang maibibigay sa tao." ‘Yan ang statement ni Sarah nang tanungin namin siya kung ano ang edge niya to win the Ultimate Female Survivor title.

20100218_in3-starstruck2.jpg

Pero, aminado rin si Sarah na kinakabahan siya talaga—lalo pa't kaunti na lang ang natitirang mga araw bago ang Final Judgment. "Pero marami pong nagsasabi [sa akin], 'i-enjoy mo lang ‘yan. Wag ka masyadong stressed.' Kasi ako po 'yung taong laging kinakabahan, laging stressed." Kaya naman ang advice sa kanya lagi, she shares, is to just give her best always, and to pray.

At sa lahat ng mga sumusuporta kay Sarah from the start ofStarStruck, ito ang kanyang mensahe:

"Sa lahat ng Amis de Sarah, sa lahat ng naniniwala sa akin, gusto ko lang magpasalamat. Thank you talaga, kasi lagi silang nandiyan for me. Hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala, ‘yun nga sa mga mall daming sumisigaw? So thank you, thank you. Sa lahat na nagme-message sa Facebook sa internet, basta everywhere, maraming, maraming salamat. Sana patuloy niyo akong suportahan."

Mark your calendars for the Final Judgment! Sa February 21, isang malaking celebration ang magaganap sa Araneta Coliseum! And patuloy na subaybayan ang StarStruck ShoutOut araw-araw, and don't forget to watch the final StarStruck V episode on Saturday, after Pinoy Records.

With just a week of StarStruck V remaining, Fanatxt is now giving you the option to be updated sa mga ginagawa ni Sarah, 24/7! Just text SARAH (space) ON to 4627 for all telcos. Each Fanatxt message costs PhP2.50 for Globe, Smart, and Talk N Text, and PhP2.00 for Sun subscribers. (This service is exclusive for the Philippines only.)

[highlight]MANILA BULLETIN[/highlight] Sarah Lahbati goes live, bags Ultimate Female Starstruck Survivor title

[highlight]PEP.PH[/highlight] StarStruck V Utlimate Survivors Sarah Lahbati and Steven Silva are now living their dreams

[highlight]PEP.PH[/highlight] StarStruck V finalist Sarah Lahbati is out to prove she's not just another pretty face

[highlight]PEP.PH[/highlight] StarStruck V finalist Sarah Lahbati now feels the pressure as Final Judgment nears

[highlight]IGMA.TV[/highlight] And the Ultimate Winners are...

[highlight]ABANTE TONITE[/highlight] Sarah Lahbati, kinatatakutan ng boys!

[highlight]MANILA BULLETIN[/highlight] Will Diva steal Sarah’s crown?

[highlight]PEP.PH[/highlight] StarStruck V Final 14 are now certified Kapuso stars

[highlight]ABANTE TONITE[/highlight] Sarah at Enzo, sabay nagpa-tattoo
    25euq82.gif
    2iruhpi.jpg
    2zr26hj.gif

1b6bbb9b0f6c1f16c746a5dz.gif
    21eb2qc.jpg
    29ngq5j.gif
    2dvrlnl.gif

2i03lgy.jpg

click [highlight][show me the spoiler!][/highlight] to view the fan list.
    1. teletubby - bunso ng amis de sarah/president
    2. leonmindoro
    3. happyjam
    4. orange_crush
    5. darlene17
    6. shotshooter
    7. andie_ji
    8. Yaki_
    9. detective007
    10. ning
    11. chardjane
    12. StrongTower
    13. ison
    14. Addison09
    15. uwillneverbeme
    16. jonats07
    17. nameless123
    18. ireneo
    19. pinon100
    20. techjunkie88
    21. snazzyapril (igma.tv)
    22. proudkapuso
    23. mr_boy007
    24. alex08
    25. champ08
    26. robi_07
    27. Spaketchup
    28. eh_ashlei
    29. hannah 07
    30. tee_nah
    31. iadmirecarla
    32. jocath33
    33. crushmania95
    34. dixurp
    35. miggsy_12
    36. Esther Liu
    37. alkris
    38. sharky (igma.tv)
    39. dana_maru (igma.tv)
    40. chenn (igma.tv)
    41. Chynnaheart
    42. suhweetnlow
    43. monzy7
    44. sweetsaltaddict
    45. topseller
    46. weehemweehem
    47. blairband
    48. -=Cherry=-
    49. FlameIce30
    50. scorpio1975
    51. moti4real
    52. kick_master
    53. millfue04
    54. vanezza_1993
    55. patrice Janne
    56. nine-teen
    57. commentator1
    58. Gib
    59. chosenyh
    60. purplegurl091
    61. SNiaNS
    62. yan-yan
    63. louiesabaral
    64. kat_08
    65. vainstorm
    66. xX~CRITICO~Xx
    67. melroze
    68. pauljakers
    69. saroccoh
    70. vanny wunlisha
    71. damnwhofoolsme
    72. mclove
    73. arzhel
    74. ~AhMing.EnEn~
    75. switylicious_20
    76. James Ty III
    77. Rose ^_^
    78. katysabel07
    79. xyruzmyboy
    80. Adrian_1322
    81. amisdesarah_o1
    82. lara_babez
    83. Nocioni
    84. schnookumsmooch
    85. callmeciarra
    86. jexica
    87. super meowth
    88. Miyabi
    89. IckoJae16
    90. Jazzysmile
    91. winnahshyless
    92. amasapphira
    93. quirkyprincess
    94. zulanobie
    95. Jabowkz
    96. zechie
    97. shayann
    98. electricenergy12
    99. maykie005 (asian popcorn)
    100. grayelephant
    101. amber_snub
    102. tsuna0718
    103. ilovepinksheena
    104. denebzhu03
    105. EnzLeah_Archu
    106. Mhatz08
    107. jasnerah
    108. jelovesjackie
    109. rlapie

LATEST MEMBER: rlapie
    JOIN US! [HIGHLIGHT]and feel free to add your username! *okay*[/HIGHLIGHT]

[HIGHLIGHT]Thank you![/HIGHLIGHT] :handsdown:
    [highlight]Amis de Sarah[/highlight] -Sarah's Fan Threads:
    :spinstar: PinoyExchange.com Forums
    :spinstar: iGMA.tv Forums
    :spinstar: PEP.PH Forums
    2enqiw8.gif
    Sarah-Lahbati-4-copy.jpgSarah-Lahbati-2-copy.jpgSarah-Lahbati-3-copy.jpg

24b6sds.gif
    2aaaqrl.gif

28ur5nm.gif
    72g6tw.gif

5d4b5d.gif
    mcykk8.gif
    294nnz6.gif birthday-gifts.gif

14e5k7t.jpg

95onf7.gifbirthday-song.gif
    [highlight]JANUARY[/highlight]
    [highlight]• (3)[/highlight] denebzhu03
    [highlight]• (16)[/highlight] IckoJae16

[highlight]FEBRUARY[/highlight]
    [highlight]• (7)[/highlight] ison

[highlight]MARCH[/highlight]
    [highlight]• (10)[/highlight] millfue04
    [highlight]• (21)[/highlight] teletubby

[highlight]APRIL[/highlight]
    [highlight]• (8)[/highlight] Yaki
    [highlight]• (26)[/highlight] grayelephant

[highlight]MAY[/highlight]
    [highlight]• (3)[/highlight] winnahshyless
    [highlight]• (5)[/highlight] blairband

[highlight]JUNE[/highlight]
    -

[highlight]JULY[/highlight]
    [highlight]• (8)[/highlight] kat_08
    [highlight]• (11)[/highlight] tee_nah

[highlight]• (17)[/highlight] vanezza_1993
    [highlight]• (18)[/highlight] tsuna0718 & Shayann

[highlight]AUGUST[/highlight]
    [highlight]• (18)[/highlight] chardjane

[highlight]SEPTEMBER[/highlight]
    [highlight]• (21)[/highlight] sapphira

[highlight]OCTOBER[/highlight]
    [highlight]• (1)[/highlight] quirkyprincess
    [highlight]• (9)[/highlight] Sarah Lahbati :love:
    [highlight]• (18)[/highlight] Miyabi

[highlight]NOVEMBER[/highlight]
    -

[highlight]DECEMBER[/highlight]
    [highlight]• (2)[/highlight] hannah 07
    [highlight]• (11)[/highlight] purplegurl091
    [highlight]• (17)[/highlight] Rose ^_^

wsa4ar.jpg
    3021568.jpg

:alarm: [highlight]REMINDER:[/highlight] HOY BATA! :rotfl: sa TEXT ka nalang bumoto *okay* wag po doon sa site! :no: :p
    [highlight]:wave: LURKERS! NONMEMBERS! REGISTER NA PO KAYO! AND JOIN US! :bounce:[/highlight]

Here's how...

HOWEASYTOREGISTERINPEX_Page_1.jpg

HOWEASYTOREGISTERINPEX_Page_2.jpg

HOWEASYTOREGISTERINPEX_Page_3.jpg

HOWEASYTOREGISTERINPEX_Page_4.jpg

login_Page_1-1.jpg

login_Page_2-1.jpg

28349_393644478443_803693443_3987244_2942473_n.jpg

Magregister ka na! :naughty:
    n40754751250_2156403_6931.jpg

[highlight]CONGRATULATIONS![/highlight] Sarah! *okay*

Watch out for Sarah's future Bench/ print ads, billboards, and fashion shows *okay*
    lovebug.jpg

Watch out for Sarah's LoveBug episode! (maybe 3rd series) with Steven, Enzo & Diva *okay*
    GMA 7's Newest Travel Show! [highlight]TRAILBLAZER[/highlight] with Sarah Lahbati & Steven Silva
    Only airing on GMA 7's regional stations :)

:flower: WATCH TEASER HERE! :flower:

mBff6.jpg
    RuFpN.jpg
    j5m42.jpg
    rMLpi.jpg
    yHb8N.jpg
    RANDOM PICTURES! :love:

29136_123956717620215_100000176628660_318145_1972943_n.jpg

31639_1468388946618_1140408052_1331052_686487_n.jpg

29689_1469531895191_1140408052_1333756_3087801_n.jpg

27981_1492295466823_1217122644_1376815_2649929_n.jpg