COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Question to Catholics: when was the bible compiled and then canonized

Admiral ConicAdmiral Conic Banned by Admin PExer
Prove your claim.
  • When was the bible that we know and used today compiled.
  • When was it canonized.
  • Why was it necessary to canonized it.
  • What are the books of the canonized bible.

Comments

• salermosalermo Lion PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Prove your claim.
    • When was it canonized.

You may look them up HERE
  • retxedretxed Member PExer
    Prove your claim.
    • When was it canonized.

1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)

all answered by salermo's link...comeback questions are...

1.) sino ka to ask these inquiries?
    2.) on whose authority? FYM, na patay na?
    3.) why use these books compiled by the Catholics?
    4.) why not use your own compilation?
    5.) FYM is an angel! asa bible ba na compiled ng Catholics, or wala?

lakas ng loob magtanong....ngayon kayo naman sumagot!!! hala...
  • Admiral ConicAdmiral Conic Banned by Admin PExer
    sahod ka na naman dexter. sige nga maging useful ka at i summarize mo nga yung link at sagutin mo dito yung mga tanong ko para ma scrutinize.

nagka yagbols ka na ba at sinusubukan mo ako ngayon? walang magmumura, mamba bastos at bawal mapikon. :lol:
  • cedric_errolcedric_errol PeX Certified Winter Knight PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sahod ka na naman dexter. sige nga maging useful ka at i summarize mo nga yung link at sagutin mo dito yung mga tanong ko para ma scrutinize.

nagka yagbols ka na ba at sinusubukan mo ako ngayon? walang magmumura, mamba bastos at bawal mapikon. :lol:

This mightily cowardly mouse is a self-contradicting fellow. Your lone ranger and wannabe god, ETEs, is about to fall flat on his face and when he does he'll get the word tattooed on his forehead like the rest of the INCoM here.
    mag aasar ka na lang hindi mo pa kaya :lol: ano ba alam mong gawin? wag mo sayangin ang oras ko.
  • KravenKraven Member PExer
    So if you're denying that the Catholics compiled the bible, can you tell us who compiled it then ?

Was the members of the Nicean Council not Catholics ? I'm sure they're not INC though.
  • retxedretxed Member PExer

yagbols? hahaha!!! metal ang yagbols ko kaibigang Comic....eh kasi RCC lang binabanatan nyo eh....oks walang pikunan! discuss INC vs RCC vs Islam!!! go pards!!! ya salaam!!!
  • bloodaspbloodasp Member PExer
    Prove your claim.
    • When was it canonized.

The answers are obviously out there. So what type of proof are you looking for?
    walang maglalakas loob sumagot sa tanong? ang dami nyo wala ni isa?
  • TLGTLG The Dark Knight PExer
    Alam mo conic kung gusto mong pamalian mga catholics sa claim nila, bakit di ka na lang magpakita ng source na hindi nga sa kanila galing ang pagcocompile ng bible!

Pagdating sa mga ibang turo ng RCC dami mong nauungkat na kwento di ba?
  • cjaygumicjaygumi Member PExer
    walang maglalakas loob sumagot sa tanong? ang dami nyo wala ni isa?

Yung sagot sa tanong mo e nasa LINK ni Salermo.....
  • caryatid_kittencaryatid_kitten Foreign Contaminant! PExer
    I think most christian denominations agree with the history of the bible, including the Protestants.

In my opinion, sa INC lang nagbago ang history ng early church, including how the bible was compiled. The so-called scholars aren't all Catholic so you can't single out the Catholic church for claiming that there was a council who agreed to call the books we know as the Bible. You deny what many Christian scholars (both Catholic and non-Catholic) have already proven with years of research.

It's easy to contest the doctrine per se of churches other than INC, but I think it's going to difficult to deny the history behind Christianity in general. No matter how much one would like to put it aside, the fact remains that these scholarly historic claims do have more factual basis than your own INC scholars.

Not to make a personal attack, but I always wondered if an INC minister would dare take a class in Harvard or some other old university to study the history in relation to the Early Christians. I mean, history is history....
    I think most christian denominations agree with the history of the bible, including the Protestants.

In my opinion, sa INC lang nagbago ang history ng early church, including how the bible was compiled. The so-called scholars aren't all Catholic so you can't single out the Catholic church for claiming that there was a council who agreed to call the books we know as the Bible. You deny what many Christian scholars (both Catholic and non-Catholic) have already proven with years of research.

It's easy to contest the doctrine per se of churches other than INC, but I think it's going to difficult to deny the history behind Christianity in general. No matter how much one would like to put it aside, the fact remains that these scholarly historic claims do have more factual basis than your own INC scholars.

Not to make a personal attack, but I always wondered if an INC minister would dare take a class in Harvard or some other old university to study the history in relation to the Early Christians. I mean, history is history....

- i have no information about that so I won't comment.
    - if that is true it should be easy for our catholic friends to answer my questions.
    - ditto. These are my own questions not of the INC or INC "scholars".
    - Just because you haven't heard it that its doesn't happen:)
    I personally know two ministers who have Ph. D from Harvard. I heard of a lawyer who graduated with honors from Princeton. The INC doesn't advertise.
    TLG wrote: »
    Alam mo conic kung gusto mong pamalian mga catholics sa claim nila, bakit di ka na lang magpakita ng source na hindi nga sa kanila galing ang pagcocompile ng bible!

Pagdating sa mga ibang turo ng RCC dami mong nauungkat na kwento di ba?

i'll do what I want to do and no one can tell me otherwise, least of all you.

kwento? hibang ka.
  • caryatid_kittencaryatid_kitten Foreign Contaminant! PExer
    - i have no information about that so I won't comment.
    - if that is true it should be easy for our catholic friends to answer my questions.
    - ditto. These are my own questions not of the INC or INC "scholars".
    - Just because you haven't heard it that its doesn't happen:)
    I personally know two ministers who have Ph. D from Harvard. I heard of a lawyer who graduated with honors from Princeton. The INC doesn't advertise.

Well, good for them. I was specifically wondering if anyone of them dared to join the non-sectarian Harvard School of Divinity Studies and if sp, how it affected their knowledge of the history of Christianity. I wonder how intensive research with christians from other denominations affects what they know because it SEEMS that INC has a different account of early Christianity.
    not sure about that but i wouldn't be surprised if they did. i know for sure one of the ph d was for languages used around biblical times.
  • UinenUinen Member PExer
    I'm not really good at memorizing dates and terms, pero eto lang masasabi ko.

Based sa napag-aralan ko nung high school, yung Catholic Bible ay nirevised at yun ay naging King James Version. Bali yung King James Version ay ang ginagamit ng karamihan sa mga Protestants.

According to history, Martin Luther, who's the father of Protestantism was against in some teachings in the Catholic Bible. Kaya nirevised daw nila ang Catholic Bible at ginawang King James Version.

Sabi ng prof ko sa theology nung college, according to Vatican, they removed some of the books in the Bible, para hindi maligaw ang faith ng tao kay God.

Agree ako sa sinabi ng iba dito, naiba lang ang history ng Church at sa Bible pagdating sa INC.
  • cutieboy_69phcutieboy_69ph Enhinyero PExer
    sir please refer to this image

kjb_chart.gif

it says that king james bible has no catholic intervention
    @uinen
    ok. thanks for your contribution. hintayin natin yung may date at verifiable source na ma-cite.
  • UinenUinen Member PExer
    sir please refer to this image

kjb_chart.gif

it says that king james bible has no catholic intervention

I don't know if your posted picture is accurate or not. Catholic Bible is a term for Holy Bible while the authorized King James Version is only an english translated of the Holy Bible and it's being used by protestants. Yun nga lang, nagtranslate sila ng bible na di sinama yung 7 books ng Holy Bible. Yan ang isa sa kaibahan nila pareho. Pero yung Catholic at King James version halos pareho lang din ng thought.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file