Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Elba / La Germania Gas range price cheaper than SM & other mall price

Dear Sir / Ma'am,
Hope someone knows here where to buy an ELBA and LA Germania Gas Range which is much cheaper than SM prices.
Maraming Salamat...

Comments

• Look for *** Industries in Mercedes Ave., Pasig. It's the distributor of Ariston and GE (oops, not the brands you mentioned) : ) and at times they hold warehouse sales - display units at discounted prices. I haven't been there myself but I have friends who bought their gas ranges there and are happy with it.

You can also try looking up "gas range" in Sulit.com.ph - there's a seller there bxtrm based in Las Pinas offering a wide range of gas range.

Aside from these 2, I can't think of other outlets where you can source the appliances at a lower price. Maybe you can go to the distributor directly.
  • Thank a lot Sir. Ariston would be a good option too.
  • when i buy appliances, usually sa worldwide ako kumukuha or fair n square. mas mura sila. both are located in downtown manila
  • I've already went to SM, Automatic Center & Wilcon Depot and they have similar prices although Wilcon is cheaper by about a hundred pesos. I'll try calling Worldwide & Fair N Square for price comparion.
    Thank you for the advise Marts_8.
  • May27May27 PExer
    @toto66...
    pls post naman price quote syo ng diff. stores, my wife is planning to by la germania gas range & r.hood.

tnx
  • Click on 'Contact' in the Lagermania Philippines website at http://www.lagermania.com.ph/brochures.htm .

I’ve browsed through their site and I like what is saw. I think I’ll be buying an electric built-in hob and electric built-in oven from them when I take possession of my condo.
  • @May27
    The Gas Range that I'm planning to buy is La Germania N64C71X. reason for buying this is because of quality & features that I needed most.
    For the prices ( Cash ), please find below.
    1. SM & Abenson ==> Php 54k+ Less 3%
    2. Fair N Square Emporium==> Php 49,500
    3. Worldwide Electronincs & Appliance ==> Php 50,000

Thanks to Marts_8 for announcing these two appliance store ( Item 2 & 3 ).
  • I presently live in North America, and was searching the net on what is available on electric ranges in the Philippines. Unfortunately, there is a lack of materials that I can find on the web, but the La Germania product at http://www.lagermania.com.ph/brochures.htm is an exemption, and I like what I saw. I purchased a pre-listing condo at The Fort with a possession date still 3 years away, and at this point in time, I have to submit to the developer the width dimension of my range, so they can pre-cut that amount of space on my kitchen countertop for the intended range. Unfortunately, because it’s a high-rise condo, gas is not allowed, so I’m limited to electric range. In North America where I live, the standard width is 762 mm (30 inches), but I couldn’t find this in Philippine websites. The common width that I saw was 500 mm, but that is too small for my taste and, I didn’t like it. I can settle for 595 mm like the one I saw with La Germania - http://www.lagermania.com.ph/D-60E_60X.htm .

La Germania Italian Diamante Series D-60E 60X. Dimension: 595 mm width, 600 mm depth (650 mm including handle).

I have a question to those people who have frequented kitchen showrooms/stores in the Philippines and familiar with ranges. Is the 595 mm width dimension for a range readily available in stores there in the Philippines that I won’t have problems finding them three years hence even if La Germania discontinued selling them? Thanks in advance for your indulgence.