Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Loveteams

[SAMAJESTIC]SM♥MS:"Undeniable Chemistry Unfolded,A New Chapter to Fulfill"{Castle1}

Comments

• The Blue Water Day Spa fun run

21kmiqa.jpg

Credits to owner/(From Milby Mob RT)/Jon Aquino
  • Hello Kuletz, Katreeny, Gem and others!

How are you? It is so quiet. Nothing has happend here. I have written on Twitter. I opened a new account a week ago. So I have been quite busy. :lol:
  • Sam is so cute in the pictures. Her hair is wet after the race. I would like to kiss and hug him. Oh my god he´s so handsome. :love:
  • katreeny wrote: »
    69092_141490922563440_141304985915367_198983_6077827_n.jpg

66678_141490959230103_141304985915367_198984_936229_n.jpg

66678_141490962563436_141304985915367_198985_1677210_n.jpg

68856_141490985896767_141304985915367_198986_2831777_n.jpg

up, up, up majasam! Thank you againg Katreeny for the pics! :bashful:
  • Notice: Beware of this Person
    He's a scammer and Illegal Recruiter
    Don't make any transaction with him.

dom_ako.jpg
  • samajestics:wave:

P1070834.JPG
    P1070835.JPG
    P1070838.JPG
    P1070841.JPG
    P1070842.JPG
    P1070844.JPG
    credits to esfo
  • bangpineda @samuelmilby kasama din sa dinner break hahaha http://plixi.com/p/51788647
    about 8 hours ago via ?berTwitter

x2_3163b67
  • hi samajestics!!! :wave:
    Hula wrote: »
    Hi Gem! : )

I am so sad for Sam, because he has worked hard and has performed well . I hope that we will soon hear news of his new plans. I hope to see him with Maja, either in a new TV serie or the big screen. *ok ay*

yup i hope they would work together soon *okay* btw, is there any news if maja would continue her guesting in iDoL? :D
    katreeny wrote: »
    Some pics from training(from Thelma fb page):

66213_141306082581924_141304985915367_198037_3126624_n.jpg

hi katreeny!!! :wave: thanks sa pics :bounce2: maja's really training hard for "thelma" role *okay*
  • Hula wrote: »
    The Blue Water Day Spa fun run

21kmiqa.jpg

Credits to owner/(From Milby Mob RT)/Jon Aquino

sam's into running too :naughty:
    samajestics:wa ve:

P1070834.JPG
    P1070835.JPG
    P1070838.JPG
    P1070841.JPG
    P1070842.JPG
    P1070844.JPG
    credits to esfo

thanks sa pics :bounce2: it's great to see them together :love: yung mga boys (sam, jake, rayver) parang may "secret" na pinag-uusapan sa gilid tapos biglang pinauna nila si sam na magbigay ng message :glee:
  • Hi Gem, Kuletz, Katreeny and all Samajestics. :wave:

Here is some good news from Twitter:

dprincessmaja Abangan niyo po episode ng mmk namin kasama ko si felix roco and ej falcon :-) oct. 30 na po.... :-)
    about 9 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    Reply Retweet

. dprincessmaja Mmk taping :-)

:lol::lol:

And Katreeny! Thank You so much for the pics. You´re angel! :handsdown:
  • Hula wrote: »
    Hi Gem, Kuletz, Katreeny and all Samajestics. :wave:

dprincessmaja Abangan niyo po episode ng mmk namin kasama ko si felix roco and ej falcon :-) oct. 30 na po.... :-)
    Reply Retweet

:lol::lol:

And Katreeny! Thank You so much for the pics. You´re angel! :handsdown:

:wave: apparently the mmk episode is entitled "ghost lover"... sounds like it fits in with halloween:)

this is from the cuties thread:
    67717_151328241576740_126956380680593_240228_5257148_n.jpg

*okay*

hula! you're welcome!:D thank you too for always posting new pics of sam/maja;)
  • Janet Escamillias: Yey! Thank God for the very good weather earlier. Had so much fun at Adidas KOTR run with the Tropa and ex-ACN teammates w/ the stars Maja Salvador, Sam Milby, Iza Calzado, Elma Muros, Roby Domingo and Tessa Prieto.
    12 hours ago
  • hi samajestics!!! :wave:
    Hula wrote: »
    Hi Gem, Kuletz, Katreeny and all Samajestics. :wa ve:

Reply Retweet

:lo l: :l ol:

And Katreeny! Thank You so much for the pics. You´re angel! : handsdown:

hi hula!!! :wave: at least we can watch maja on mmk *okay*
    :wa ve: apparently the mmk episode is entitled "ghost lover"... sounds like it fits in with halloween: )

this is from the cuties thread:
    67717_151328241576740_126956380680593_240228_5257148_n.jpg

*ok ay*

hula! you're welcome!: D thank you too for always posting new pics of sam/maja; )

hi katreeny!!! :wave: ang cute naman nung pic :D
    Janet Escamillias: Yey! Thank God for the very good weather earlier. Had so much fun at Adidas KOTR run with the Tropa and ex-ACN teammates w/ the stars Maja Salvador, Sam Milby, Iza Calzado, Elma Muros, Roby Domingo and Tessa Prieto.
    12 hours ago

sana may pics nyan *okay*
  • di ko alam kung nakita niyo na itong mga vids pero ako ngayon lang eh :lol: thanks to bea-lloyd believers *okay* medyo matagal na yung mga vids :D

Maja and Sam greeting Mama Jona
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0uSJA0QxmE

Sam's message to BeLievers and Cuties (nung start pa lang ito ng impostor)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22a99t0yqjQ
  • ASAP 10.10.10 - MAJA SALVADOR, SAM MILBY, PIOLO PASCUAL

ASAP XV, originally known as simply A.S.A.P. (All-star Sunday Afternoon Party)is a musical variety show in the Philippines broadcast by ABS-CBN. The show is presented by its main hosts Zsa Zsa Padilla, Martin Nievera, Vina Morales, Gary Valenciano, Piolo Pascual and Sarah Geronimo. The show first premiered on February 5, 1995, and airs live Sundays. The show also broadcasts worldwide through ABS-CBN's TFC.

http://torontodragracing.com/video/Sam+Milby/LwW_EhFaLAU/ASAP_10_10_10___MAJA_SALVADOR__SAM_MILBY__PIOLO_PASCUAL

Maja and Sam are so hot, so hot! :love:
  • di ko alam kung nakita niyo na itong mga vids pero ako ngayon lang eh :lol: thanks to bea-lloyd believers *okay* medyo matagal na yung mga vids :D

Maja and Sam greeting Mama Jona
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0uSJA0QxmE

Sam's message to BeLievers and Cuties (nung start pa lang ito ng impostor)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22a99t0yqjQ

Hi Gem and thank You!

Sam and Maja were so happy and I`m still thiking, there was/is sparks
    :love:
  • PROMOTE LANG PO
    THANKS FOR THE SPACE

PETITION FOR COCO MARTIN AND SARAH GERONIMO NEXT PROJECT TOGETHER
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/Pro...oco-and-Sarah/

kaCOSA.jpg
  • crisam wrote: »
    Sam Milby on Marie Digby: "We decided to just be friends."

Jocelyn Dimaculangan

Tuesday, October 26, 2010
    07:44 PM

For his second indie film, Sam Milby will be playing a balikbayan for the 6th Cinema One Originals entry Third World Happy. Sam's first indie film is the action-suspense film Cul de Sac.

Directed by Edward James or EJ Salcedo, Third World Happy also stars Jodi Sta. Maria as the girlfriend who was left behind in the Philippines when Sam's character decided to go to the United States.

Sam describes his character Wesley as someone who is "manhid" and who has not yet moved on from the death of his parents.

Sam graced the press conference for the seven entries of the Cinema One digital film fest, which was held earlier today, October 26, at the 9501 restaurant located at the ABS-CBN compound in Quezon City.

JUST FRIENDS. Sam mentioned that he might see Marie Digby, the international singer being linked to him, in Japan when he goes there this week for the Heartthrobs and Friends tour.

"Actually, may tour kami sa Japan this Thursday and Friday. She's actually there now for an album that she's doing so baka magkita kami.

"But, actually, we're just friends. We decided to just be friends," he revealed.

Sam added, "Before, we were dating. But ngayon, we decided to be friends kasi mahirap ang long-distance...

"We had hopes it would work out. Hindi naman MU [mutual understanding], pero we have hopes na baka puwedeng mangyari. But mahirap talaga."

Did he feel hurt because of this decision?

"That's something I understood... Four times pa lang naman kami nagkita."

PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) asked Sam what he likes most about Marie and he disclosed, "She's honest and trustworthy. Kung sino ang boyfriend niya, wala kang duda. You will not have any doubts na may iba...

"Very truthful and very honest. Ang bait-bait sa lahat ng tao. She's one of the nicest people I ever met. She's someone I can rely on."

When it comes to matters of the heart, Sam has this philosophy: "Finding a perfect love is not about finding the perfect person. It's about loving an imperfect person perfectly."

NOT IN LOVE AGAIN. When asked why he hasn't had a love life recently, Sam Milby quipped, "All the good ones are taken... Joke! Ngayon lang natapos ang iDOL and I've been taping. So, walang time para makakilala ng ibang tao.

"Ngayon may time na, it's not something that I'm looking for. If it happens, it happens. If there's a spark with somebody, there's a spark with somebody."

Did he feel t so-called spark with Sarah Geronimo, his leading lady in iDOL?

"With Sarah, you get kilig naman while working with her," he replied.

Is he open to having a girlfriend who is also from the entertainment industry?

"I don't see why not. Lalo na sa business na ito, ang daming magaganda at ang daming mababait. I will admit that if you do have a showbiz relationship, mahirap.

"Sometimes you think, mas madali siguro pag non-showbiz na girlfriend. Gusto ko talaga non-showbiz girlfriend. But the fact is, I work with people in the industry. When you spend so much time with them, you can't help but fall in love with them."

If he does become involved with someone from showbiz, Sam said he won't keep it a secret.

"I think if it's from someone in showbiz, malalaman rin yun. And of course, the girl would want the guy to acknowledge her," said the matinee idol before he left the venue to attend to a fan's day scheduled that afternoon.

http://www.pep.ph/news/27208/Sam-Milby-on-Marie-Digby:--We-decided-to-just-be-friends.-

Hi everyone!

Here is some news from Pep. Thanks to Crisam. :)
  • No romantic relationship between Sam Milby, Marie Digby by Reyma Buan-Deveza, abs-cbnNEWS.com

090410_SamMilby.jpg

MANILA, Philippines – Hunk actor Sam Milby and YouTube sensation Marie Digby’s relationship failed to blossom into a romantic one.

Milby confirmed that he and Digby have both decided to remain friends. The actor admitted he dated the American acoustic singer, but the distance took a toll on them.

"Actually, we are just friends. We decided to be friends (na) lang," Milby said during a press conference for The 2010 Cinema One Originals Digital Film Festival. "Before we are dating, baka puwedeng [maging totohanan]. Ngayon, we decided na [friends na lang]. Mahirap, mahirap."

For one, he said it will be hard for him to regularly visit Digby either in Japan or Los Angeles.

"It's not going to be often na palagi akong magpupunta sa Japan. Hindi naman siya palagi sa Japan, mas madalas siya sa Los Angeles," the actor said.

"We have hopes na puwedeng mag-work out. Hindi naman MU (mutual understanding), pero we have hopes na baka puwedeng mangyari. But you know, mahirap talaga," he added.

Asked if he got hurt, the actor replied: "That's something of course I understood, and four times lang naman kaming nagkita. I said before she's one of the nicest person I've ever met and someone I know I can count on. Kahit malayo siya, I know I can count on her."

Milby and Digby might see each in Japan soon when the Filipino actor-singer flies there for the "Heartthrobs" show. He did not deny that he is excited to see her again.

"She might watch the ‘Heartthrobs’ concert…. Like I said we decided to be friends lang. I mean we became really good friends naman,” he said.

Milby said his love life is taking a back seat for now as he concentrates on his career.

The actor, who met the American singer through Twitter, is a big fan of Digby.

She rose to fame after videos of her performing popular songs have been posted on YouTube.