Mooplace for networking Filipinos worldwide: Is this the Pinoy Facebook?

Mooplace for networking Filipinos worldwide: Is this the Pinoy Facebook?

Sa palagay ninyo, itong Pinoy Gaya Facebook ay magiging the next friendster or will it be just another crab-mentality forum?

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/news/breakingnews/view/20100525-271996/Mooplace-for-networking-Filipinos-worldwide

Mooplace for networking Filipinos worldwide

INQUIRER.net First Posted 15:24:00 05/25/2010

NEW ZEALAND—When the social networking revolution kicked in, Mooplace founder's Bob Carpenter and Filipino IT professionals worked out a plan to build a website that allowed Filipinos to have their very own networking website. Thus was born Mooplace, a place where Pinoys can communicate with friends, relatives, and colleagues regardless of race across the globe. Mooplace is a place where Filipinos can share information with each other. That may be advice on immigration, job, or country or city or place where you live or plan to go. Here, you can get these by touching base with other Filipinos in these countries.

Barely five months online, Mooplace is now home to a few thousand members and growing every day. To make the website more useful, secure, safe, and user-friendly, original Mooers are being treated to a 100-percent software and design re-write that makes the site fast, reliable, safe, and easy to use. On your home page, you find neat boxes that look like a closet where your stuff are neatly piled and labelled. In short, you won't get lost and will always find your way. Mooplace has lots of features more than all the other sites put together: video chat, shout box, video messages, high quality videos, over 4,000 games. You can share: photo albums, music, what you’re doing on moo twitter.

Members are encouraged to create a customized page. As Mooplace provides the tools, you provide your own art and music galleries on the website. MooTube allows members to play Youtube and upload favorite music videos, movies, and documentaries. Members may also create online polls where other Mooers may vote. The website provides free storage for members for their own digital photo albums, music libraries, personal videos, and art works.

You can create and post online articles, write blogs, draw, buy and sell anything, including real estate, advertise your business, post your opinions, advertise what's going on in your city or community. The site encourages members to show what makes their community special by posting pictures of the places where they are. A business directory is available where members can post details of their business at no cost.

An exciting feature of Mooplace is a regular photo competition where last month's winners won total cash prizes of P45,000. The next contest will begin on June 1. Mooplace is a real web community, a work in progress as new and better features will be added from suggestions of members.

http://www.mooplace.com/judgefloro

Comments

• arina16arina16 Member ✭✭
    Long time no see judge Floro.. off topic.. ano masasabi niyo sa pag apppoint ni GMA kay Justice Corona as new Chief Justice of Supreme Court?
  • csco80csco80 Member PExer
    arina16 wrote: »
    Long time no see judge Floro.. off topic.. ano masasabi niyo sa pag apppoint ni GMA kay Jusitice Corona as new Chief Justice of Supreme Court?

My opinion, she's a schemming devilish brat.
  • tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
    csco80 wrote: »
    My opinion, she's a schemming devilish brat.

Give me a link to your facebook account.
  • MrYos0MrYos0 Exile On Main Street PExer
    masyado nang maraming social-networking sites sa internet..

sorry off-topic lang:
    "does the rich have moral responsibility to the poor?"
    :) :)
  • Judge FV FloroJudge FV Floro Member PExer
    arina16 wrote: »
    Long time no see judge Floro.. off topic.. ano masasabi niyo sa pag apppoint ni GMA kay Justice Corona as new Chief Justice of Supreme Court?

http://www.veritas846.ph/Images_2010/Dove_Flying.gif

I had predicted Corona's appointment to J. Hermosisima, Jr. as his request 2001 pa, marereinstate daw ako, pero J. Alicia Austria-Martinez got my case as ponente, upon order of Atty. Teresita Cruz Sison as vendetta to my prophecy of her massive stroke. Martinez unloaded my case to Conchita Carpio Morales who unloaded it to J. Nazario.

When I went to Paoay, on July 2002 and 2003, I cursed here house and lot, home, and there, I put an end to the dream of Antonio T. Carpio.

Corona walks like a titanium man since he was twice spinal cord surgery as I predicted to Tonette Brion my classmate wife of Arturo D. Brion, best buddy buddy of Corona. So, as I said the 23rd CJ and President will both have a 666 on their heads.
    I tersely summarized my prophecy on Corona and Carpio in my more than 70 pages pleadings filed on Feb 4, March 5 and May 18 2010 disbarment vs CJ Puno.

We are ready to suffer under Corona and Aquino.

LUIS, Armand and Angel meet Judge Florentino Floro, Philippine Angel of Death
    Saturday, January 23, 2010
    Freedom of Religion in the Judiciary: Judge Florentino Floro, LUIS, Armand and Angel meet Conchita Carpio-Morales

http://florentinofloro4.blogspot.com/2010/01/freedom-of-religion-in-judiciary-judge.html

Dwarf Chief Justice Florentino Floro: Philippine Angel of Death
    Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Philippine Chief Justice Florentino Floro, Mystic Dwarves LUIS, Amand and Angel meet Renato C. Corona, Antonio T. Carpio & Arturo D. Brion

http://jfloro2.blogspot.com/2010/02/philippine-chief-justice-florentino.html

Download the prophecy on Corona and Carpio

http://cid-e76bfff86f9a213f.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/judge^_florentino^_floro^_Chief^_Justice.doc

http://cid-e76bfff86f9a213f.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/jbcmarch%5E_judgefloro.doc

http://cid-e76bfff86f9a213f.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Reynato%5E_S%5E_Puno%5E_may18.doc
  • BALAKUBAKBALAKUBAK BC PExer
    Judge, what's in store for the Philippines under the Aquino administration?

Will GMA face tons of lawsuits?
    tonton wrote: »
    Give me a link to your facebook account.

Ton, I have no facebook, nada...:)
    BALAKUBAK wrote: »
    Judge, what's in store for the Philippines under the Aquino administration?

Will GMA face tons of lawsuits?

Aquino has 666 in his head since I foretold and saw that the Chief Justice and even the Speaker plus the Senate President are marked with this.

Vendetta, like the dish of Cory will be the transparent agenda of NoyNoy. For these reasons, I repeatedly said that NoyNoy is and was not destined to be our Leader, but Satan was allowed to rule for 1,000 years and his instruments with 666 in their foreheads would be there in front of us to gaze at our sufferings.

Yes, PGMA will face Atty. Harry Roque and all those ambulance chasers lawyers who are greedy of fees and are salivating for power and glory.

The Aquino administration has no moral ascendancy to continue in office.

RIP
  • BALAKUBAKBALAKUBAK BC PExer
    Aquino has 666 in his head since I foretold and saw that the Chief Justice and even the Speaker plus the Senate President are marked with this.

Vendetta, like the dish of Cory will be the transparent agenda of NoyNoy. For these reasons, I repeatedly said that NoyNoy is and was not destined to be our Leader, but Satan was allowed to rule for 1,000 years and his instruments with 666 in their foreheads would be there in front of us to gaze at our sufferings.

Yes, PGMA will face Atty. Harry Roque and all those ambulance chasers lawyers who are greedy of fees and are salivating for power and glory.

The Aquino administration has no moral ascendancy to continue in office.

RIP

Patay tayo dyan!! Judge ang ibig sabihin ba nyan, lugmok pa rin ang pilipinas sa kamalasan sa pamahalaang Aquino??
    csco80 wrote: »
    Ton, I have no facebook, nada...:)

Hindi ka tao kung ganon.
  • jeric92002jeric92002 Member
    kuya ton judge ba talaga si judge floro?
  • J0RedJ0Red xPulangMandirigma' PExer
    Hindi ka tao kung ganon.
    :rotflmao: wala siyang face. plastik kc
    jeric92002 wrote: »
    kuya ton judge ba talaga si judge floro?

dating RTC judge yan ng malabon yata."The Healing Judge" ang kanyang monicker. si tonton, "The Destroyer." *okay*
    J0Red wrote: »
    dating RTC judge yan ng malabon yata."The Healing Judge" ang kanyang monicker. si tonton, "The Destroyer." *okay*

It was thrilling to edit the Wikipedia bio of JoMASison. Unlike SC Justice Alicia Austria-Martinez, who, when she unloaded on 2003 my case to SC Justice Conchita Carpio Morales, did forthwith suffer the dreaded Alzeimer's disease amid the critical fact of the first Justice since 1901 to retire before the age of 70 due to mental illness.

Conchita on the other hand, when she unloaded my case to Justice Nazario, did suffer the curse of the end of the Chief Justice dream of her cousin Tony Carpio in favor of 2x spinal surgery titanium backbone man Corona.

Nazario's husband Rod suffered by-pass and died on Sept 24 last year when Nazario separated prophet Judge Floro from service due to psychosis because of duende consultation.

I pity the painful fact that the CPP-NPA could only erase greedy Pinoys but they have no power to destroy and annihilate the loved ones up to the 4th generation of their targets, but that is a good beginning.

I pity this greedy to be 1st lady Abnoy sister, who helped NoyNoy with her 3 other kittens sisters to play dolls and bahay kubo thus ...
    now the papers front-paged her of

Aquino sister to Sison: Say when, where I met Arroyo, such lie

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/20100611-274997/Aquino-sister-to-Sison-Say-when-where-I-met-Arroyo-such-lie

As a Judge, and lawyer, under the Rules of Evidence, I decide that
    this sister is a liar, and I rule that Sison tells the truth ...

But as a Pinoy dwarf who annihilate crab mentality forum members in LAFI, I foresee the better living conditions and freedom of the CPP-NPA under AbNoy like in those happy days of this hated Cory, since, unlike my idol Marcos, JoRed will see a fairy tale ending for their advocacy under AbNoy

unlike President Binay succeeds the ailing Abnoy ...

Abangan ang mga loyalty checks and Fears!
    :rotflmao: wala siyang face. plastik kc

Master maganda daw siya at laging kinikindatan ng mga kano.

Destroyer ng ano? Virginity?
    I foresee the better living conditions and freedom of the CPP-NPA under AbNoy like in those happy days of this hated Cory, since, unlike my idol Marcos, JoRed will see a fairy tale ending for their advocacy under AbNoy
    yes, tenkyu Judge! mabuhay ang pambansang demokratikong rebolusyon! umaalingawngaw na sa maraming sulok ng pilipinas ang kahilingan ng sambayanang pilipino para sa tunay na pagbabago sa ating lipunan!

In the article on Pinoy Weekly Online, Sison said Aquino won because he was supported by the mass media which highlighted his parents’ “good name” and glossed over his dismal track record and competence.

The communist leader, who lives in Utrecht, The Netherlands, acknowledged that public optimism was high as a result of Aquino’s victory, but that the 50-year-old former congressman and senator would soon be exposed as a dummy of the United States and the local elite.
    Master maganda daw siya at laging kinikindatan ng mga kano.
    hindi tutoo yun tonton. marami na akong nakitang mga marian devotee, hindi naman magaganda. naghihimutok pa ang mga puson.
    baka pasmado lang ang masel sa paligid ng mata nung mga kano kaya akala niya siya ang kinikindatan.
    Destroyer ng ano? Virginity?
    the destroyer ng mga burn agen. busilak ang iyung hangarin,kasamang tonton!
    hindi tutoo yun tonton. marami na akong nakitang mga marian devotee, hindi naman magaganda. naghihimutok pa ang mga puson.
    baka pasmado lang ang masel sa paligid ng mata nung mga kano kaya akala niya siya ang kinikindatan.

the destroyer ng mga burn agen. busilak ang iyung hangarin,kasamang tonton!

Salamat master. This sheep has recognized your voice! Alien!!!!!
    Salamat master. This sheep has recognized your voice! Alien!!!!!

Inggit lang yang Jored na yan, communist kasi. Obsolete na ang kanyang ipinaglalaban. Ton, friendship does not have to be based on a facebook.:)
    yes, tenkyu Judge! mabuhay ang pambansang demokratikong rebolusyon! umaalingawngaw na sa maraming sulok ng pilipinas ang kahilingan ng sambayanang pilipino para sa tunay na pagbabago sa ating lipunan!

In the article on Pinoy Weekly Online, Sison said Aquino won because he was supported by the mass media which highlighted his parents’ “good name” and glossed over his dismal track record and competence.

The communist leader, who lives in Utrecht, The Netherlands, acknowledged that public optimism was high as a result of Aquino’s victory, but that the 50-year-old former congressman and senator would soon be exposed as a dummy of the United States and the local elite.

Hay naku jored, magising ka na sa katotohanan na walang communistang state na naging matagumpay, bagkus ay naging lasenggo lang ang kanilang mga lalaking mamamayan. Bakit, dahil kahit na magtrabaho ka ng magtrabaho hahatiin lang pala ang pera mo, not fair. So what is it you are fighting for? a useless cause. Kaya yang Sison na yan, tamad lang magtrabaho kaya nandoon sa Netherland, para buhayin ng mga communistang katulad niya.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file