COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Ano ang tamang gupit ng mangangaral ng salita ng Diyos?

eliseomanaloeliseomanalo Ang Pambansang Buhok ng RP PExer
erano+manalo+death.jpg

erdymanalo-1.png

eli_soriano06.jpg

Ganyan po. The Rest, sinungaling yun wag kayong mangagsikinig sa kanila.

Comments

• [JZ] Nightmare[JZ] Nightmare Like No Other PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    meron din bang dapat na specific na gel o pomada na gagamitin? :lol:
  • tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
    Parang wig lang yung kay Manalo ah.

Kinanginang thread 'to oo.

rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gif
  • taglishLurkertaglishLurker Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Style of hair cut ??!!?!?!??
    jesus_bbc.jpg
    A BBC documentary
    He is one of the most famous people in history but no-one knows what he looked like - until now perhaps.

Artists have traditionally represented Jesus Christ as blue-eyed, with long flowing locks, but now a new image is to be revealed.

The highlight of next season on BBC One is to be a computer-generated image of Jesus included in a new documentary about the life of Christ.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/1243339.stm
  • taglishLurkertaglishLurker Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kinopya ko ang post kasi ay related here na about hair styles of preachers.

Amazing, amazing talaga na ang physical long hair ni samson ay naging spiritual food for my soul maliban na ito as far as I could remember ay iginawa pa sa isang movie.

These written Words from GOD ay no way na ma accept not unless na converted talaga to a spiritual little child ang magbabasa.
    aida wrote: »
    Judges 13:5 " For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines. 24 And the woman bare a son, and called his name Samson: and the child grew, and the LORD blessed him."

Samson was a Nazarite. These are the characteristics of a Nazarite:

Numbers 6:2 " Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite… 3 He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink…. 5 All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head:…and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow. 6All the days that he separateth himself unto the LORD he shall come at no dead body."

The story of Samson is not just an epic like those written by great writers. It is a part of the word of God. Jesus Christ (Revelation 19:13 ) is represented by His words. Only God therefore can give the great message of the story through His words. God directs the reader of His words in finding this "living message":

Isaiah 28:10 (KJV) "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little."

1. "No razor come upon his head and let the locks of the hair to grow"

Samson was a Nazarite, meaning, "there shall no razor come upon his head, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow." God does not make distinction between physical gender:

Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek… there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus (Ang lahat nang mga tunay na Kristiano ay iisang lahat kay Cristo Jesus at lahat ay BABAE - maging lalake o babae man, at Siya ang LALAKE: ang espirituwal na asawa)."

God gives significance to "long hair" as referring to a "spiritual woman". To God, His chosen are His "wife," both physical male and female.

Isaiah 54:5 "For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name…"

As a Nazarite therefore, Samson was a spiritual woman, wife unto God. This meant total submission and dependence on Him. Our Lord declared this:

Ephesians 5:23 "For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church…"

And, it is from this spiritual relationship with God that Samson derived his strength, not of his own. Thus, the extraordinary strength, literally, but having spiritual significance.

A spiritual woman totally dependent on God is similar to being a "babe" before God:

Psalms 8:2 " Out of the mouth of babes (spiritually humble) and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger."

Samson lost his strength coming from God when he ceased to be a spiritual woman with the shaving of his spiritual hair (Judges 16:20). Thereafter, he only had his humanly strength. However, that is not enough to resist and overcome the enemies.

Judges 16:21 "But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house."

"Putting out his eyes" meant spiritual blindness. "Brought down to Gaza" means he was put under the control of the enemy. And, "Bound with fetters of brass and made to grind" means spiritual hardship. "In the prison house" means spiritual bondage. All these were caused by ceasing to be a spiritual woman in the eyes of God. Without God, man can do nothing in spiritual matters.

John 15:5 " I am the vine, ye are the branches… for without me ye can do nothing."

2. "Separate himself from wine and strong drink."

Literally separating oneself from "wine" would contradict what our Lord did:

Luke 7:33 "For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil. 34The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!"

Spiritual "wine" may be gleaned from the following, which is actually a rebuke for emotionalism. The effect of literal wine is associated with emotionalism:

Psalms 69:12 " They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards."

What is the "gate"? Is He not our Lord (John 10:9). Do not some people supposed to be "near our Lord" speak against Him by rejecting His (spiritual) words? Is this not caused by emotionalism entirely disregarding the truth? How many people justify their unscriptural beliefs with sincerity?

Romans 10:2 " For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge."

And because of spiritual ignorance, they praise God like spiritual drunkards, entirely forgetting God's standard of righteousness and following their own:

Romans 10:3 "For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God."

3. "Shall come at no dead body"

To take the word of God literally, morticians and relatives of a dead man would not qualify as a spiritual Nazarite. However, God is speaking spiritual things. The spiritually dead are the following:

Proverbs 21:16 "The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead."

The spiritually dead are the unbelievers who do not and refuse to understand the spiritual words of God. God could not have referred to social, economic, and political but to spiritual fellowship in 2 Corinthians 6:14, 16-18).

Shaving the head or cutting the hair indicates cessation of this spiritual relationship with God. If God is the "spiritual male" saying, "I am that I am;" shaving the head of Samson had the effect of making him also say, "I am". This means self-centeredness, self-will, self instead of God-dependent. It also meant not being a "babe" anymore that he did not have to depend on God but to himself.

CONCLUSION

As the Philistines held Samson captive, blind, for his eyes were taken out, a child led him:

Judges 16:26 "And Samson said unto the lad that held him by the hand, Suffer me that I may feel the pillars whereupon the house standeth, that I may lean upon them."

While Samson was blind, he had to be led by a lad, or a child. This is true to a real Christian when he cannot see the spiritual light of the gospel. He has to be led by a spiritual child:

2 Timothy 3:15 "And that from a chilld thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."

The final victory of Samson:

Judges 16:22 "Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven.

Judges 16:28 'And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes.

FALSE PROPHETS are teaching "truth" KUNO using the Holy Bible as basis. Many people are deceived who cannot distinguish between God and human doctrines. Both God and human doctrines are supported by Bible verses! TRUTH finds no contradiction to what is written although very repulsive to the intellect and feeling.

DECEPTIONS or falsehood concocted through human wisdom with philosophy will surely find discrepancy with the word of God, provoking many questions remaining unanswered.
    ^^ GOD ohh my GOD, lifting up and praises for those Words
    unselfishly shared by aida.
  • kramskrams Banned by Admin PExer
    mas maganda ata tong hair plus sungay ahihihi

pope-benedict-xvi.jpg
  • sophionsophion Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    pareho palang malabo ang mata ng mga mangangaral na to. kaya pala mga members nila puro bulag. :lol:
  • Ash_KetchumAsh_Ketchum Member PExer
    krams wrote: »
    mas maganda ata tong hair plus sungay ahihihi

pope-benedict-xvi.jpg

Krams, sorry if my words are going to hurt you. What is we design your face like that? Hahahahaha :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    Krams, sorry if my words are going to hurt you. What is we design your face like that? Hahahahaha :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

wag ka mag sorry kasi parang sinsampal mu lang mukha mu ahihihi

eh di idesign mu teka hanap ako ng picture ko eto ahihihi ayan an lagyan mu na ng sungay ahihihi

DavidBeckham.jpg
  • PhaedrusPhaedrus Mentat PExer
    ganyan talaga ang mga walang modo.
  • sophionsophion Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    krams wrote: »
    DavidBeckham.jpg

iyan ang lalakeng matagal nang crush ni krams. :D
    sophion wrote: »
    iyan ang lalakeng matagal nang crush ni krams. :D

idol ko yan sa soccer \nnn/
    ay mali basketball lolz la ako mahanap na soccer