COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Movies Movies

Have you observed this when you watched the following movies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpQVPppAwD4

Please view the content. :)

Comments

• Neil1984Neil1984 Member PExer
    BUMP!!!!

Please comment po kayo. Thanks.
  • jp_abayonjp_abayon Member PExer
    Neil, just a question. Where are you getting all these stuff?
    jp_abayon wrote: »
    Neil, just a question. Where are you getting all these stuff?

Anywhere. The likes of me are finding ways to expose these people. Mahirap paniwalaan pero may mga underground movement that are following their every move. Even these underground movement knew sino ang susunod na US president. Amazing nga eh. :)
    And you mean to say that you're included in those underground movement?

When you said 'their every move', you're pertaining to those people you are exposing?
    And you mean to say that you're included in those underground movement?

When you said 'their every move', you're pertaining to those people you are exposing?

I am not a member of this particular movement. But I help them by letting the public know of existence of these people.

Yeah. The people we are exposing are the very person who are planning the New World Order. By the way, the famous speech of President Bush in New World Order was made September 11, 1991.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWBTL33MpA
    Neil1984 wrote: »
    I am not a member of this particular movement. But I help them by letting the public know of existence of these people.

Yeah. The people we are exposing are the very person who are planning the New World Order. By the way, the famous speech of President Bush in New World Order was made September 11, 1991.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWBTL33MpA

Don't you think that it's kinda weird that those people who are behind the NWO are giving out clues or patterns to those underground movements that you have mentioned?

I mean, like in what you said above, are you implying that Former President Bush is somehow related to 9/11 bombings? Or the terrorists just decided to choose 9/11 because they are against NWO and they remembered that it was during the same month and day when Former President Bush made a statement regarding NWO?
  • spindoctorspindoctor pelvic splachnic ganglion PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Nako nako nako!!! Hindi magkasundo ang dalawang Manalista. Yari kayo sa Central, wala kayong kaisahan.

Ay teka, mali pala ako, sa pulitikal na pagboto nga lang pala kayo merong ganun.
    Don't you think that it's kinda weird that those people who are behind the NWO are giving out clues or patterns to those underground movements that you have mentioned?

I mean, like in what you said above, are you implying that Former President Bush is somehow related to 9/11 bombings? Or the terrorists just decided to choose 9/11 because they are against NWO and they remembered that it was during the same month and day when Former President Bush made a statement regarding NWO?

There are two possible reasons for leaving clue. One, it is a means of communication for the involved party, second, inuunahan nila ang tao para makaroon ng kalituhan kung totoo ba or hindi. The best examples were the Dan Brown and movies featuring this people but falsely presented to mislead the viewers. Kaya you will notice that people never believe kasi naunahan sila ng science fiction. But reality is, before the movies and books were even published, may kokonting nakakallam na. Among them is Hitler.
  • java_manjava_man Member PExer
    the video was made by farhan khan, makikita mo name nya sa huli. i think he is a pakistani immigrant

marami lumabas na mga speculation regarding 9-11 na kesyo CIA daw ang may pakana at di ba inexpose ito ni michael moore sa documovie nya?
    java_man wrote: »
    the video was made by farhan khan, makikita mo name nya sa huli. i think he is a pakistani immigrant

marami lumabas na mga speculation regarding 9-11 na kesyo CIA daw ang may pakana at di ba inexpose ito ni michael moore sa documovie nya?

Disregard the nationality and religion. Try to position yourself as a curious man. Judge the content not the person who posted it. Hindi CIA may pakana nun.
  • OrionPaxOrionPax Fire Bomber Lead Guitarist PExer
    Religious bigotry + Racism is not a good mix for an OBJECTIVE analysis or statement

Its just like asking Osama Bin Laden to pledge allegiance and support to the US and The Vatican

:rotflmao:

Disregard the nationality and religion. Try to position yourself as a curious man. Judge the content not the person who posted it. Hindi CIA may pakana nun.
    OrionPax wrote: »
    Religious bigotry + Racism is not a good mix for an OBJECTIVE analysis or statement

Its just like asking Osama Bin Laden pledging Allegiance and support to the US and The Vatican

:rotflmao:

Don't mislead people dude. You putting statements vaguely. Intentionally.
    spindoctor wrote: »
    Nako nako nako!!! Hindi magkasundo ang dalawang Manalista. Yari kayo sa Central, wala kayong kaisahan.

Ay teka, mali pala ako, sa pulitikal na pagboto nga lang pala kayo merong ganun.

I didn't say that I don't believe him but I can't say that I believe him either. I'm just asking some questions.

@ Neil1984
    Thanks for the explanation. Maybe I'll comment more after I watch the link you posted. :)
    You sure? Dont you think race and religion wont affect the decisions and objectivity of people?

You READILY accept statements of a person whose race and religion is perceived at odds with the US???

What you are DOING is actually an example of what i am saying

You are a bigot, you HATE everything that is Catholic :rolleyes: and you are just using the make believe "New World Order" as an alibi to advance your ANTI-Catholic propaganda

From AH1N1, Freemasonry, Oprah, the Pope, Bush, Lady Gaga..etc

it all points to Catholicism and the mythical New World Order

Admit it*okay*

Don't mislead people dude. You putting statements vaguely. Intentionally.
    You sure? Dont you think race and religion wont affect the decisions and objectivity of people?

You READILY accept statements of a person whose race and religion is perceived at odds with the US???

What you are DOING is actually an example of what i am saying

You are a bigot, you HATE everything that is Catholic :rolleyes: and you are just using the make believe "New World Order" as an alibi to advance your ANTI-Catholic propaganda

From AH1N1, Freemasonry, Oprah, the Pope, Bush, Lady Gaga..etc

it all points to Catholicism and the mythical New World Order

Admit it*okay*

Ngel..You want me to admit something offensive for me to be presented as bigot. What a jerk.

FYI, I don't hate the members of RCC. And FYI, my parents and my brothers, our neighbors, my friends, etc are members of RCC. Do I hate them? Naghahanap ka lang ng butas.

Vatican people who exercise much of the power are part of NWO. Not everybody though. Pope is a puppet. But does it mean its members as well? NO. So don't put poison on someones argument.

Your doing this because all you can do is attack the person who made the argument. Checkmate?
    @OrionPax

And by the way, Pope called for New World Order :depressed:
    No, im just refuting your reasoning that one SHOULD NOT look and consider someone's background, race, religion and orientation

Which is NOT the case

OBJECTIVITY flies out of the window if one's cultural and religious position is COMPROMISED

You dont hate Catholics, BUT you do hate the RELIGION??? YES OR NO...

If you were reading,i mentioned Catholicism, NOT Catholics :rolleyes:

And still without PROOF, you still hate these "ghost" Vatican people that you accuse of.

Dont you get it???

Do all members of the INC suffer from delusions of grandeur that they say "checkmate" for no reason at all?

Ngel..You want me to admit something offensive for me to be presented as bigot. What a jerk.

FYI, I don't hate the members of RCC. And FYI, my parents and my brothers, our neighbors, my friends, etc are members of RCC. Do I hate them? Naghahanap ka lang ng butas.

Vatican people who exercise much of the power are part of NWO. Not everybody though. Pope is a puppet. But does it mean its members as well? NO. So don't put poison on someones argument.

Your doing this because all you can do is attack the person who made the argument. Checkmate?
    yes...for a JUST SOCIETY (Economical, Moral, Ethical and Theological) :rolleyes:

@OrionPax

And by the way, Pope called for New World Order :depressed:
    No, im just refuting your reasoning that one SHOULD NOT look and consider someone's background, race, religion and orientation

Which is NOT the case

OBJECTIVITY flies out of the window if one's cultural and religious position is COMPROMISED

You dont hate Catholics, BUT you do hate the RELIGION??? YES OR NO...

If you were reading,i mentioned Catholicism, NOT Catholics :rolleyes:

And still without PROOF, you still hate these "ghost" Vatican people that you accuse of.

Dont you get it???

Do all members of the INC suffer from delusions of grandeur that they say "checkmate" for no reason at all?

Then tell me the race or nationality or religion of whom to trust? You will end up a hypocrite if you can't name one.

In this kind of issue, the intention weighs more than religion/race/nationality. And beside, 200M vs barely 50k views wont change the tide of who's actually winning.

I HATE THE PEOPLE WHO IS CONTROLLING VATICAN. <=== This is my stand. Now, now, stop poisoning my argument, will you?
    That depends on what situation you are facing. It does not apply to ALL. Its not even opinion vs opinion tally. Do you KNOW what OBJECTIVITY means? Whats your work BTW?

You should KNOW that

You hate the people controlling the Vatican? You HATE people that DO NOT EXIST? :rolleyes:

Then tell me the race or nationality or religion of whom to trust? You will end up a hypocrite if you can't name one.

In this kind of issue, the intention weighs more than religion/race/nationality. And beside, 200M vs barely 50k views wont change the tide of who's actually winning.

I HATE THE PEOPLE WHO IS CONTROLLING VATICAN
    . <=== This is my stand. Now, now, stop poisoning my argument, will you?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file