Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Foldable Attic Ladder

Does anyone know if there's a local supplier of a foldable attic ladder?

Comments

• cyberfunkcyberfunk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    A1 aluminum is San Francisco Del monte.. Sila ata ang distro ng Wenger brand.
  • salamat, will look it up!
    I think A1 industries sila sa yellow pages..
  • May27May27 PExer
    cyber...
    there was this foldable ladder na pwedeng isetup ng diff. positions depede sa needs ng user for comfort and stability... napanood ko sa tv shopping and saw it at ACE HW, ok kaya yun...? baka nakagamit ka na or meron kakilala nmeron nun... tnx
    Hindi pwedeng folding ladder yun for an attic. Yung folding ladder looks flat and just part of the ceiling then may pull cord yun that you pull then the ladder drops slowly down and may retractable part that goes all the way to the floor. May hinges and spring mechanism kase ito. Then after you just retract it again give it a little push balik na uli sya sa ceiling as if there's no ladder there.

Yung folding ladder na iba ibang position nagagawa ok naman yun it maraming klaseng house work ang pag kakamitan mo like pwede syang work horse or scaffolding. Pero kung you just need a ladder to climb into things ok na yung A-frame type na ordinary. I've seen people have use that multi purpose ladder before and kung di mo nailock ng ayos yan might cause accidents pa and marami na rin naipit ang kamay dyan.
  • May27May27 PExer
    thanks for the input cyber...! =)
    i'll just be careful in ensuring the lock-mechanism para maiwasan untoward incidents... meron kase ko open below kaya i really consider that multi-purpose ladder...salamat ulit sir!